Ninfia's English name revealed: Sylveon to be the English name of the new Eeveelution - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ninfia's English name revealed: Sylveon to be the English name of the new Eeveelution

Follow Fandango on Tumblr

Default Re: Ninfia's English name revealed: Sylveon to be the English name of the new Eeveelu

They say that it's going to be "Heart" this new type. Maybe the opposite of light?

Default Re: Ninfia's English name revealed: Sylveon to be the English name of the new Eeveelu

I don't really think a new type is necessary. I mean, there are other types that could be rebalanced to make them more fun (like poison) rather than adding another type.

Quote Originally Posted by jibbyjackjoe View Post
    I don't really think a new type is necessary. I mean, there are other types that could be rebalanced to make them more fun (like poison) rather than adding another type.
    It'd be hilarious if it ended up a poison type. Bright colours can be a warning, indicating they're poisonous.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123