NHK World to air documentary on X and Y: Imagine-Nation to go behind the scenes of ga

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bikini Miltank

Thread: NHK World to air documentary on X and Y: Imagine-Nation to go behind the scenes of ga

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default NHK World to air documentary on X and Y: Imagine-Nation to go behind the scenes of ga

NHK World to air documentary on X and Y: Imagine-Nation to go behind the scenes of games' ...

The next edition of NHK World's pop culture series Imagine-Nation will focus on Pokémon X and Y.

Read more on Bulbanews

X does Y WITH AUTHORITY! fenyx4's Avatar

Visit fenyx4's Youtube Channel

Smile Re: NHK World to air documentary on X and Y: Imagine-Nation to go behind the scenes o

Super-excited for this... Nice find! My PBS affiliate has MHz Worldview streaming on one of the sub-channels, so I'm somewhat familiar with NHK World. Never thought that I would see them linked to the Pokémon series (or mentioned on Bulbanews, even) anytime soon, though. XD I guess it was only a matter of time!

Originally, I was stoked because I thought I would be able to catch this episode actually airing on TV, but apparently Imagine-Nation isn't shown at all on the MHz feed, which is kind of a bummer. :( But since NHK World TV has an online stream, I'm hoping that I can watch it there. :D Would've loved for the episode to be 1 hour; didn't know that Imagine-Nation was a 30-minute show (and my interest in Imagine-Nation is increased now that I know they cover Japanese pop culture media like videogames and anime! And here I thought it was just some show with a punny name...!). In any case, I'm hoping some all-new tidbits are revealed aside from what's been unveiled in CoroCoro magazine, Iwata Asks interviews, etc. regarding the development process.

Additionally, I think it would be beneficial to add to the Bulbanews article that the Imagine-Nation episode in question that's focusing on Pokemon X and Y is apparently re-airing at certain times throughout the day. Aside from 11:30 AM EDT, it's also airing at 3:30 PM EDT, 7:30 PM EDT, and 11:30 PM EDT, so viewers worldwide can also catch those reruns on NHK World TV's online stream.

EDIT: After some hunting, I've managed to find the link for accessing the NHK World TV Online stream. It would be great if the link could be included in the article as well to make it easier to find for readers.
    Last edited by fenyx4; 10th October 2013 at 04:38 PM.

Surrender now or carry on Bikini Miltank's Avatar Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief
    Blog Entries

Default Re: NHK World to air documentary on X and Y: Imagine-Nation to go behind the scenes o

Quote Originally Posted by fenyx4 View Post
    EDIT: After some hunting, I've managed to find the link for accessing the NHK World TV Online stream. It would be great if the link could be included in the article as well to make it easier to find for readers.
    Nice find! I'll add that to the article.

I've seen a few editions of Imagine-Nation in the past. I wouldn't expect anything too indepth, but it's a fun show and there should be some interesting stuff in there.