Next two episodes to feature Naty, Natio, Kurotsugu: Kurotsugu's Dosidon to appear

Thread: Next two episodes to feature Naty, Natio, Kurotsugu: Kurotsugu's Dosidon to appear

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Next two episode titles announced: Episodes to star Naty evolution line, Kurotsugu

Next two episode titles announced: Episodes to star Naty evolution line, Kurotsugu

#PM has revealed the episode titles for DP140 and DP141. DP140 is 「ネイティ, ネイティオ。。。不思議な森!」(Naty, Natio... Mysterious Forest!), and DP141 is 「タワータイクーン! その男, クロツグ!!」 (Tower Tycoon! That Man, Kurotsugu!!), airing Aug. 27 and Sept. 3, respectively.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries
    Add *Leeney* on Facebook

Default Re: Next two episode titles announced: Episodes to star Naty evolution line, Kurotsug

DP 140: I wonder how these two will be depicted? I haven't seen much of this evolution line in the anime. Hopefully it'll be intresting.
    DP 141: Yay for Palmer! Although I never expected him to appear at this point.

~Dressed for success

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Next two episodes to feature Naty, Natio, Kurotsugu: Kurotsugu's Dosidon to appear

Next two episodes to feature Naty, Natio, Kurotsugu: Kurotsugu's Dosidon to appear

#PocketMonsters has recently revealed the titles for the 140th and 141st episodes of the Diamond & Pearl series. 「ネイティ, ネイティオ。。。不思議な森!」 "Naty, Natio... Mysterious Forest!" and 「タワータイクーン! その男, クロツグ!!」 "Tower Tycoon! That Man, Kurotsugu!!" are set to air on TV Tokyo on Aug. 27 and Sept. 3, respectively.

Read more on Bulbanews

Default Re: Next two episodes to feature Naty, Natio, Kurotsugu: Kurotsugu's Dosidon to appea

Rhyperior? Elite Trainer?

Wouldn't this have been a perfect opportunity to reveal Bertha?
    I thought they where saving the Frontier Brains for after the initial eight badges Oo;

Default Re: Next two episodes to feature Naty, Natio, Kurotsugu: Kurotsugu's Dosidon to appea

Awww.....I Wish I Can Watch It.....But I Have Saturday School To Attend!:(