Next Destinies prerelease tournaments announced: Participants to get to use, keep Nex

Thread: Next Destinies prerelease tournaments announced: Participants to get to use, keep Nex

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Next Destinies prerelease tournaments announced: Participants to get to use, keep Nex

Next Destinies prerelease tournaments announced: Participants to get to use, keep Next ...

The official Pokémon site has announced prerelease tournaments for the upcoming Pokémon TCG: Black & White—Next Destinies will be held from Jan. 28 to Feb. 5. Participants will use cards from Next Destinies, and they will also be able to keep the cards they get.

Read more on Bulbanews

Default Re: Next Destinies prerelease tournaments announced: Participants to get to use, keep

Since I'm not allowed to edit the news page, I'll put the corrections here. The information I have changed is either wrong or confusing. For my source, I am using the FAQ that was actually linked on the article and a response to an email I sent to a tournament organizer.

Original: To join, a fee of $25 must be paid. This admission charge will also provided participants six Next Destinies booster packs for them to build their deck with for the tournament. Participants will not only use cards from Next Destinies before the official release, but they will also get to keep the decks. All participants will be divided into the Junior, Senior and Masters age divisions, and they will also receive a Next Destinies promo card and promotional item, while supplies last. All winners will receive two additional Next Destinies booster packs.

Changed (changes in bold): To join, a fee of $25 must be paid. This admission charge will also provide participants six Next Destinies booster packs for them to build their deck with for the tournament. Participants will not only use cards from Next Destinies before the official release, but they will also get to keep all cards received in their packs. All participants will be divided into the Junior, Senior and Masters age divisions, and they will also receive a Next Destinies promo card and promotional item, while supplies last. All participants will receive two additional Next Destinies booster packs.