'Next Destinies' Explosive Edge theme deck released early: Various Fire, Water type c

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Teeboy

Thread: 'Next Destinies' Explosive Edge theme deck released early: Various Fire, Water type c

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default 'Next Destinies' Explosive Edge theme deck released early: Various Fire, Water type c

'Next Destinies' Explosive Edge theme deck released early: Various Fire, Water type cards revealed

One of the two theme decks for the upcoming English set has been released before the street date. Explosive Edge, due for release Feb 8, has been revealed to feature Water and Fire type Pokémon, and will feature the Vast White Pokémon, Reshiram. The other theme deck, Voltage Vortex has not yet been revealed.

Read more on Bulbanews

Default Re: 'Next Destinies' Explosive Edge theme deck released early: Various Fire, Water ty

Quote Originally Posted by BulbaBot View Post
    'Next Destinies' Explosive Edge theme deck released early: Various Fire, Water type cards revealed

One of the two theme decks for the upcoming English set has been released before the street date. Explosive Edge, due for release Feb 8, has been revealed to feature Water and Fire type Pokémon, and will feature the Vast White Pokémon, Reshiram. The other theme deck, Voltage Vortex has not yet been revealed.

Read more on Bulbanews
    Hey there, i bought the deck and updated it the other day, i'll go back down in the next few days and buy the voltage vortex, i'll add it's deck contents when i get it.

Moderator Maverick Nate's Avatar Bulbanews Senior WriterBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator

Default Re: 'Next Destinies' Explosive Edge theme deck released early: Various Fire, Water ty

Quote Originally Posted by 2786alex View Post
    Hey there, i bought the deck and updated it the other day, i'll go back down in the next few days and buy the voltage vortex, i'll add it's deck contents when i get it.
    Mhmm. That's where I got the information: the update you made to the page. Unfortunately, by the time I saw what had happened, you were most likely asleep already.

Electro Ball Mewtwo is coming to the US. Starting on February 12th 2012.
    Mewtwo Distribution | Pokemon.com
    MegaCharr likes this.
    #PokemonXY 3DS XLs launch September 27th! :D

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Wow, that is a good deck.

UPDATE to NEXT DESTINIES CARD LIST..I played in a prerelease yesterday and pulled a Zoroark #102/99