New York fans' wishes granted: Ken Sugimori tweets "Arrived in New York"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New York fans' wishes granted: Ken Sugimori tweets "Arrived in New York"

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default New York fans' wishes granted: Ken Sugimori tweets "Arrived in New York"

New York fans' wishes granted: Ken Sugimori tweets "Arrived in New York"

Coming straight from the European release, Ken Sugimori has sent a tweet on Twitter saying simply: "Arrived in New York". This statement can only be assumed to mean that the graphic designer will either be at the Black and White prelaunch event at the Nintendo World Store, signing games at launch at a local game store, or both. Though currently unknown if Junichi Masuda came with, the two were together at the London event. Many American fans were hoping that the developers would come to the New York event, and their wishes seem to be granted.

Read more on Bulbanews

OSHAWHAT?

Default Re: New York fans' wishes granted: Ken Sugimori tweets "Arrived in New York"

Unless, of course, he just wants to visit the Statue of Liberty... >=D
    Seasons =/= Regions

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: New York fans' wishes granted: Ken Sugimori tweets "Arrived in New York"

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Kamex View Post
    Unless, of course, he just wants to visit the Statue of Liberty... >=D
    ...why do I doubt that?

Or actually, why do I now believe that Sugimori is trolling us?

Follow Chika on Tumblr

Sigh, more salt on wounds. :C Money's too tight to go to New York right now and my friend's relative that was coincidentally going to New York for just that day isn't going anymore for whatever reason. Oh well, there's always sixth generation in 4-5 years to look for... :C (I know there's still 3rd version/remakes, but those won't be as big as the launch party for a new generation. Heck, by 6th gen I'll be old enough to go there by myself.)

As for the song, "Watchog watches out for stuff"? That line was lame by even Pokemon standards for corny lyrics. It's still a good song, though.

"We understand ideals like love and dreams
    But reality in front of your eyes isn't so easy."

I'm glad just being in the same continent as Ken Sugimori. That's man's my freaking hero.
    Pokemon Black FC: 1377 7082 2212

And, of course I live right next door to New York, but still can't make it...lol (lame.)

Holy crap PUSA is gonna be there?!?! Too bad I'm in Texas. I'd go just for that haha. I'm gonna have to download the song, it's pretty sweet
    Been gone for a long while. I might be back....
    Blops2, lot's and lot's of Blops2

Finally got my shiny Axew

War
    Blog Entries

Dang, I wish I lived in NY.

Blog Entries

New york is only a 17 hour plane ride from were I live!

Yay! /sarcasm

Seriously though, I doubt that he will come to Australia, let alone New Zealand.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik View Post
    Sigh, more salt on wounds. :C Money's too tight to go to New York right now and my friend's relative that was coincidentally going to New York for just that day isn't going anymore for whatever reason. Oh well, there's always sixth generation in 4-5 years to look for... :C (I know there's still 3rd version/remakes, but those won't be as big as the launch party for a new generation. Heck, by 6th gen I'll be old enough to go there by myself.)

As for the song, "Watchog watches out for stuff"? That line was lame by even Pokemon standards for corny lyrics. It's still a good song, though.
    Yeah, now that I think about it that's my one complaint about the song too. Otherwise I loved it. Brings back memories of the first generation songs, and the chorus/title is very accurate when it comes to the addictiveness of the series.

I'm wishing I lived near New York right now...
    Yes, I am coming out of the closet as a Brony. Problem, manly men?
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/images/signaturepics/sigpic34657_1.gif

Check out the TVTropes Fanon Pokedex project! (especially the articles written by Umbramatic, which is most definitely not my alternate username ;) )
    Also, my recently-resurrected fanfic. And something N fans would love to read.

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

I want to be there

"Can't Stop (Catchin' 'Em All)" is at least catchy and I can tell this was made by a real band.
    Last edited by ehh123; 4th March 2011 at 11:44 PM.

Blog Entries

Visit double trouble!'s Youtube Channel

I'm so close, and I can't go :/

Blog Entries

/delurkingforamoment

SUGIMORI IS WHERE?

I'm only two hours away from NYC, I really wish I could go now. D:

Blog Entries

I'm only a few hours from New York too.
    I want to go, but that's not happening... :(
    Vaporeon, Flareon, Jolteon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon.
    Can only evolve into one...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast