New Wii game to be released to Japanese retailers December 5: Game to be titled 'Poké

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Wii game to be released to Japanese retailers December 5: Game to be titled 'Poké

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default New Wii game to be released to Japanese retailers December 5: Game to be titled 'Poké

New Wii game to be released to Japanese retailers December 5: Game to be titled 'PokéPark Wii: ...

The new Wii game, previously revealed in Famitsu magazine, has been announced at a Kyoto games event. The game is to be titled 'PokéPark Wii: Pikachu’s Great Adventure', and will be released to retailers Dec. 5.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries

Default Re: New Wii game to be released to Japanese retailers December 5: Game to be titled '

Dangit....I was hoping this was gonna be another RPG like Colosseum or XD. Oh well, only time will tell for that sort of game to come out I guess.
    "He just put on 300,000 pounds....I'm SO jealous." Raven, Teen Titans

Have you heard of the saying "opening a can of whoop-ass"? I did that once in a dream.... I opened an aluminum can labled "whoop-ass" on somebody, and they disintegrated.

My favorite Bulbagarden smiley:

Blog Entries

Default Re: New Wii game to be released to Japanese retailers December 5: Game to be titled '

Sounds like a good game.

You become friends with Pokemon, that's what Pokemon is about. Reminds me of Hey You, Pikachu!.

Wow to be honest I'm a little....underwhelmed with the whole WiiWare game thing that seems to be the trend these days. I haven't really been satisfied with any of them since they released my Pokemon Ranch, what a waste of time, save for some of the Pokemon you can get.

Ohhh well theres always the next time to look forward to a new game. Next time Nintendo, stick more along the line of Statium, Collosseum and XD not these pitiful WiiWare games.

Quote Originally Posted by WolfMan View Post
    Wow to be honest I'm a little....underwhelmed with the whole WiiWare game thing that seems to be the trend these days. I haven't really been satisfied with any of them since they released my Pokemon Ranch, what a waste of time, save for some of the Pokemon you can get.

Ohhh well theres always the next time to look forward to a new game. Next time Nintendo, stick more along the line of Statium, Collosseum and XD not these pitiful WiiWare games.
    The sad thing is... it's not a WiiWare game. >_>

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Checkered Sky View Post
    The sad thing is... it's not a WiiWare game. >_>
    Why a sad thing? In fact, I'd like to say that, as it isn't WiiWare, it may be really good. Let's see what the price will be.

∠(>w<) #634 Argy's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Argy On Twitter
    Add Argy on Linkedin

Mini-games make me think of shovelware.

The sun? Thats the hottest place on earth!

Well I never really thought it was going to be an RPG anyway, but this seems somewhat different

Thanks Felly for banner

^That was close to me. Interesting

Blog Entries

The fact that it has"PokePark" as the main title makes me think it will be terrible. Or at least the first of a few bad Wii games.

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default New Wii game to be released to Japanese retailers December 5: Game to be titled 'Poké

New Wii game to be released to Japanese retailers December 5: Game to be titled 'PokéPark Wii: ...

The new Wii game, previously revealed in Famitsu magazine, has been announced at a Kyoto games event. The game is to be titled 'PokéPark Wii: Pikachu’s Great Adventure', and will be released to retailers Dec. 5, priced at ¥4,800.

Read more on Bulbanews

Can we finally move on from this lame duck generation? : (
    Up the airy mountains / Down the rushy Glen /
    We dare not go a-hunting / For fear of Fairy-type Pokémon

Blog Entries

Is it so hard for them to make Pokemon Stadium 3?

Blog Entries

Meh, it could be good for a little fun, but I really think a full on RPG would have been better recieved. I see this as being Mario Party with Pokemon, which might not be a bad thing. I'll hold off on judging it untill it actually comes out though.

Blog Entries

Visit ashita's Youtube Channel

Wow sounds kinda like a merger of Hey You Pikachu and Mario Party almost
    im pretty sure i predicted it might be a HYP style game at some point in the forums

Originally Posted by MAGNEDETH View Post
    personally, ive never been raped, but i try to rape as many people on a daily basis as i can.
    my record is 47 people in one day, oh what a day...

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Juicy Jazzy View Post
    Is it so hard for them to make Pokemon Stadium 3?
    Already happened in Japan.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast