New trailer for 'Victini and the Black Hero' shown on Oha Suta: Promo reveals footage
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New trailer for 'Victini and the Black Hero' shown on Oha Suta: Promo reveals footage

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default New trailer for 'Victini and the Black Hero' shown on Oha Suta: Promo reveals footage

New trailer for 'Victini and the Black Hero' shown on Oha Suta: Promo reveals footage, Zekrom as ...

The Japanese children's television show Oha Suta has revealed new media pertaining to the fourteenth movie, for release in July 2011. A new trailer was shown, revealing new footage from the movie, including the introduction of Zekrom as a co-star.

Read more on Bulbanews
    Last edited by The dark lord trombonator; 2nd December 2010 at 03:02 PM.

is obsessed with Noivern! Zekurom's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: New trailer for 'Victini and the Dark Hero' shown on Oha Suta: Promo reveals foot

Let me say one thing: What did I say.
    Last edited by Zekurom; 2nd December 2010 at 12:58 PM.
    The word "quadragonal" is the only word with "dragon" in it where "dragon" is not a root word. That makes it awesome.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: New trailer for 'Victini and the Dark Hero' shown on Oha Suta: Promo reveals foot

Ooh, so it's not Keldeo after all? Huh! Zekrom will make an awesome dark hero! 8D I can't wait to learn more!
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Like I said, Zekrom is in, Keldio is out. It would be a very crowded movie if Keldio was in anyways.

"Welcome, my comrades, to my frozen abyss.~"
    Anime Characters Claimed: Mighty, Shirobon, Shout (Bomberman Jetters)

Not a Power Ranger Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

I learned to never trust Pokemon Movie Trailers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

We now have an updated poster with Zekrom where everyone said he was most likely not in the movie because of how trailers are. Now that Zek appeared in 2 trailers AND a poster, whoever came up with Keldio will probably have to wait until the NEXT movie.

Not a Power Ranger Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

Default Re: New trailer for 'Victini and the Black Hero' shown on Oha Suta: Promo reveals foo

Zekrom looks amazing in the trailer though. CGI!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: New trailer for 'Victini and the Black Hero' shown on Oha Suta: Promo reveals foo

I know!! Serebii.net has the PERFECT screen of it for an avatar and I'm not sure if I'll be able to get his permission to use it...... @_@

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Victini transformed into a super saiyan.
    I don't always resist, but when I do, it's with The Resistance. Stay resistant, my friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Defense
    After all, what is a Resistance member if he doesn't resist?

追放されたバカ
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shiramu Kuromu View Post
    I know!! Serebii.net has the PERFECT screen of it for an avatar and I'm not sure if I'll be able to get his permission to use it...... @_@
    Why would you need Serebii's permission? Last I checked, he doesn't own the trailer. And, btw, these are way better pics.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by immewnity View Post
    Why would you need Serebii's permission? Last I checked, he doesn't own the trailer. And, btw, these are way better pics.

Well that one right there seems to be the same as the one on Serebii.

Edit: Dang it won't show correctly.

追放されたバカ
    Post Thanks / Like

Umm..Having Zekrom featured in this trailer doesn't really mean Kerudio is out of the picture. I highly doubt Victini and Zekrom are the only two Pokemon featured in this movie..If so, it'll turn into another Entei movie which was a disaster.

Pokemon movies taught me one thing...Legendaries, lots of them, sell movie tickets.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ltrainer View Post
    If so, it'll turn into another Entei movie which was a disaster.
    What are you talking about? The 3rd movie had ONLY Entei.

追放されたバカ
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shiramu Kuromu View Post
    What are you talking about? The 3rd movie had ONLY Entei.
    That's the point I was making...The 3rd movie only featured Entei which was boring. I don't see Victini being really popular enough to carry a movie and I don't think Zekrom will have a big role in it as well.

OSHAWHAT?
    Post Thanks / Like

I had no problem with just Entei being the only legendary in that movie. Heck, that movie's my favorite movie. There was much more to that movie than just how many legendary Pokemon there were.

I don't think a movie with just the legendaries Zekrom and Victini would automatically be boring either. But I still expect Keldeo to be in the 2011 movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Fairy Red
    Ooh, so it's not Keldeo after all? Huh! Zekrom will make an awesome dark hero!
    But did they actually SAY that Zekrom is the dark/black hero? That's the thing. Because we shouldn't expect them to reveal Keldeo this early. These event Pokemon tend not to be revealed this early. And the December poster for Pokemon Ranger and the Prince of the Sea had a Pokemon Ranger and Kyogre on it.

I don't plan to say this much longer 'cause there's not much more to say, but... yeah.
    Last edited by Rex Kamex; 2nd December 2010 at 05:45 PM.
    Seasons =/= Regions

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast