New thirteenth movie-related event Pokémon to be distributed: Scizor to be available

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New thirteenth movie-related event Pokémon to be distributed: Scizor to be available

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default New thirteenth movie-related event Pokémon to be distributed: Scizor to be available

New thirteenth movie-related event Pokémon to be distributed: Scizor to be available June 18 ...

Players of the Japanese versions of the Generation IV Pokémon games will be able to obtain a Scizor over Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, as well as several other location in Japan, from June 18 to July 14.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries

Default Re: New thirteenth movie-related event Pokémon to be distributed: Scizor to be availa

Eh the Scizor isn't bad at all. Hopefully it will be in the USA too
    Former staff member - 2010
    Formerly known as - insomniac
    Competitive Player

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: New thirteenth movie-related event Pokémon to be distributed: Scizor to be availa

Eh, the Scizor could've done better if it had Baton Pass. But, still, I'm willing to go to the American event if I could.

Blog Entries

Decent Looking Scizor. May find a spot for it.

Protecting Gotham City Geodude's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Geodude On Twitter
    Follow Geodude on Tumblr

I'll get it on my imported HG.

XBL: Shiny Geodude -- PSN: ShinyGeodude

Vintage Sketch's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Swarm? Useless. D: Regardless, I will pick one up on my Japanese Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, and HeartGold. :3

Blog Entries

Hm, Swarm pretty much kills any level of usefulness it could have had. That, and I'm not entirely sure why a mere minion's Pokémon is significant enough to warrant an event; were it something used by Koudai himself, that'd be remotely understandable, but as it is...

I won't bite... much. SharKing's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow SharKing On Twitter
    Visit SharKing's Youtube Channel

Good thing I have a Japanese HeartGold and access to Wi-Fi. Hassamu, you're mine!
    This post brought to you by
    SharKing Productions

If you want to battle me, trade with me, or use my Friend Safari in X/Y, my FC is 1220 7381 3516.

I'm not just on BMGf. Check me out on:
    YouTube | Twitter | Smogon Forums | Marriland Forums

Blog Entries

Oh wow, could we get anything even more useless?

Scizor gets all those moves as level up ones, and can actually have a vastly superior ability in Technician. Instead, this 13th movie one is a natural troll that has absolutely no competitive use whatsoever and merely exists for the pigeons to fawn over yet another vestigial event.

MFW ponies

Fishy Bubbles

Yes, I am THAT gli. :P Gligar13's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm probably going to get it anyway since it is an event.
    dA::YT::furaffinity::Yes, I DID claim Gligar.

Hyper Satellite Cannon! Bishie Karis-chan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Bishie Karis-chan's Youtube Channel

I was hoping for an Adamant Technician with this set:

- Swords Dance
    - Bug Bite
    - Bullet Punch
    - EVENT-ONLY MOVE Drain Punch

And holding something like a Big Root or a Muscle Band or something. But of course, they'd NEVER do that.

Blog Entries

A Wi-Fi event? Awesome... time to dust off my Japanese Platinum cartridge, obtained for the express purpose of downloading japanese wi-fi wondercards.

Blog Entries

It's nice to see that the Pokémon Company are wasting everyone's time with novelties when they could be giving out the Azure Flute instead, and that's not even mentioning the Lock Capsule.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Unown Lord View Post
    It's nice to see that the Pokémon Company are wasting everyone's time with novelties when they could be giving out the Azure Flute instead, and that's not even mentioning the Lock Capsule.
    True enough. With B&W on the horizon, it now seems as if D/P/Pt's time is nearly over... if not over already, since HgSs have taken the spotlight. I really want that Azure Flute, though... I wonder if it's possible that DPPt and HgSs look to different servers for their events? In that case, an Azure Flute download could always be held at the same time as one of the Pokewalker courses.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TM2-Megatron View Post
    In that case, an Azure Flute download could always be held at the same time as one of the Pokewalker courses.
    The only Pokéwalker course that hasn't been made accessible in Japan is Amity Meadow, which is actually one of the few useful ones (giving out the EV-reducing berries, which are otherwise very rare). Again, the more obvious candidate for a HGSS Wi-Fi distribution is the Lock Capsule, which has Black and White's name written all over it. At this rate, I suppose the item will be distributed directly to Black and White at some point after July 2011, but that's assuming that Wi-Fi items haven't been scrapped altogether.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast