New Suzuran Conference information revealed: More information about Satoshi vs. Shinj
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Suzuran Conference information revealed: More information about Satoshi vs. Shinj

Default New Suzuran Conference information revealed: More information about Satoshi vs. Shinj

New Suzuran Conference information revealed: More information about Satoshi vs. Shinji battle

A magazine scan has revealed the Pokemon both Satoshi and Shinji will be using during their battle in the Suzuran Conference.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries

Default Re: New Suzuran Conference information revealed: More information about Satoshi vs. S

Wow. Paul's team is weird.

Blog Entries

Default Re: New Suzuran Conference information revealed: More information about Satoshi vs. S

Quote Originally Posted by flamealex1 View Post
    Wow. Paul's team is weird.
    how is his team weird ?
    Gone

Blog Entries

Isn't this news very old?

Don't tell God how big your problems are, tell the problems how big your God is..
    The awesome banner is by Blazaking EX.

Happy NintendoDay Europe! Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Add Joshawott on Linkedin Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Paul already had a lot of Pokémon shown in earlier episodes that he could have used. Why Gastrodon and Froslass? At least Paul expressed interest in a Drapion before.

EDIT: Rafia, yesh this is old. Bulbanews is turning into "Yesteryear's News" =3

Blog Entries

Paul is only using 1-2 Pokemon that we've seen him use before. Electivire and Ninjask, yes you can count Drapion. But Froslass, Gastrodon, and Aggron are brand new for him.

Blog Entries

^he had a lairon in his match against brendon, so aggron isn't brand new.

Don't tell God how big your problems are, tell the problems how big your God is..
    The awesome banner is by Blazaking EX.

Blog Entries
    Follow GoldeenTail On Twitter Add GoldeenTail on MySpace
    Follow GoldeenTail on Tumblr

I smell a lame battle, a cliffhanger where Satoshi is about to lose, but then BAM! A new epsiode comes on and Satoshi suddenly wins and he and his group celebrate with another epsiode filler!

Sentinal of Anistar Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Shoji View Post
    Paul already had a lot of Pokémon shown in earlier episodes that he could have used. Why Gastrodon and Froslass? At least Paul expressed interest in a Drapion before.

It's only because you people who saw it first didn't want to write an article. The news will be current when people who see the news first take it upon themselves to write about it.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Shoji View Post
    Note the "late" in the article. :D

Happy NintendoDay Europe! Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Add Joshawott on Linkedin Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Last time I tried to write an article...what a pain that was xD

Still...I wonder why the writers chose to give Paul Gastrodon and Froslass. What about Torterra and Honchkrow?

EDIT: ...There is no "Late" mark on this article. There was on another I saw yesterday...can't remember what that one was.

Blog Entries

Why Buizel? If Ash'd just call to have his Charizard sent to him, he could toast Paul in an instant.

I wonder why Paul isn't using some of his more familiar ones. Torterra is his first and strongest, and he has Weavile for Ice. Infernape and Ursaring seem to be bitter rivals. And whatever happend to his Gliscor?

Paul's team was unexpected. I never thought of him as the person to use any of those Pokemon; They seemed odd for him. Then again he doesn't care much for anything but power.

Protecting Gotham City Geodude's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Geodude On Twitter
    Follow Geodude on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Yusei Fudo View Post
    Why Buizel? If Ash'd just call to have his Charizard sent to him, he could toast Paul in an instant.
    That's been brought up many times over the years, but what would be the point of it? Paul wouldn't be impressed, instead he would ridicule Ash for using his "weak" Pokemon through Sinnoh instead of powerful ones like Charizard. So Ash battling Paul with his older Pokemon would prove nothing to him.

XBL: Shiny Geodude -- PSN: ShinyGeodude
    3DS: 3050 7720 3499 -- 3DS #2: 2036 8216 4990

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    That's been brought up many times over the years, but what would be the point of it? Paul wouldn't be impressed, instead he would ridicule Ash for using his "weak" Pokemon through Sinnoh instead of powerful ones like Charizard. So Ash battling Paul with his older Pokemon would prove nothing to him.
    They'd help Ash win, that's what it'd do. Even though he will anyway, I'm sure many of us would like to see Charizard again. Who else agrees?

And again, Paul. If Ash's going to use his familiar Sinnoh team, why won't he? Instead we have this mash-up power team, some of which are new to us (I don't remember Paul actually catching that Drapion, and Ninjask was just a flashback. I never expected it to be seen again.)

And how many times is this "Bulbabot" going to make this same thread (four times as of now)? Shouldn't there be someone around closing duplicates, or something?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast