New Super Smash Bros. game scheduled for release in 2014 for Wii U and 3DS: Nintendo - Page 2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: New Super Smash Bros. game scheduled for release in 2014 for Wii U and 3DS: Nintendo

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

Default Re: New Super Smash Bros. game scheduled for release in 2014 for Wii U and 3DS: Ninte

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Faye View Post
    That IS SS Link. Haven't you played SS? Their outfits and hairstyles are virtually identical, except SS seems to have darker hair.
    Um, check again. SS Link isn't even close to the Link in the new SSB. It's TP Link. Compare:

Visit Rainbow's Youtube Channel

Default Re: New Super Smash Bros. game scheduled for release in 2014 for Wii U and 3DS: Ninte

guess they stuck to his TP look because it meshes more with the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Miar View Post
    I'm hoping for Marth (lighter) and Chrom (mid-to-heavyweight)
    For Lucario to be replaced with Mewtwo.1 or a new G6 'Mon
    For Meta Knight to be nerfed to B or C-tier

Mega Man was expected. Would like to see Sonic again too.
    And then the boy from Animal Crossing caught Mario in a net. It only got funnier from there. What a clown.

Hoo boy, this game's gonna be a smash hit!
    Mewtwo will be playable along with Lucario, who isn't leaving. Meta Knight is going to be a lot weaker, too.

smile Enzap's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Enzap on Tumblr

At the end there's another new character... just saying. I kind of like it. XD
    Akromatic likes this.

Add Kelleo on Facebook

Just saw that vid. I actually think Wii Fit Trainer seems cool. Nintendo, you amaze me with how you can turn a seemingly stupid idea into a surprisingly good one!

Whoa. Wii Fit Trainer? Who would've thought?

Blog Entries

Follow Enzap on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Miar View Post
    I'm hoping for Marth (lighter) and Chrom (mid-to-heavyweight)
    For Lucario to be replaced with Mewtwo.1 or a new G6 'Mon
    For Meta Knight to be nerfed to B or C-tier
    I agree with all of this. I'd be ok with Ike being replaced by Chrom. I definitely want to see Mewtwo again, hopefully in addition to a Gen 6 one. I wonder if Jigglypuff's moves will change any with the addition of its new type.

I kind of feel that Meta Knight won't need much of a nerf though judging by how a lot of the characters move in the trailers we've seen. They really seem like they've stepped up their game in making gameplay very fast-paced and characters powerful.

Add Kelleo on Facebook

Ike should NEVER be replaced! He's the second most important lord in the FE series after Marth. He's had starring roles in two games, already got to be in Brawl, and he has a large fanbase in the west. Ike deserves to stay and there's no reason he should be cut. D:

Blog Entries

Follow Enzap on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Kelleo View Post
    Ike should NEVER be replaced! He's the second most important lord in the FE series after Marth. He's had starring roles in two games, already got to be in Brawl, and he has a large fanbase in the west. Ike deserves to stay and there's no reason he should be cut. D:
    I'm not a huge Fire Emblem fan, so I don't really know who's popular and who's not. You're probably right about him not leaving, I just figured that they'd only keep one character and switch out Ike like they did with Roy. ^^

Add Kelleo on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Enzap View Post
    I'm not a huge Fire Emblem fan, so I don't really know who's popular and who's not. You're probably right about him not leaving, I just figured that they'd only keep one character and switch out Ike like they did with Roy. ^^
    So Ike should be cut simply because they already replaced an FE character ONCE? Yeah, no lol. Roy was in Melee only for advertising purposes. Ike's games were already out when he was included in Brawl and he is quite popular out here. He was in because of popularity and importance. He also got nice references in Awakening, such as a descendant and a paralogue chapter named after him (The Radiant Hero, which is his title).

Blog Entries

Villager and Wii fitness trainer girl looked rubbish. Seriously if there is no Sonic or older char and those two failbots are in there I'll nintenpalm my face....

Blog Entries

Follow Booster the Gawd on Tumblr

I thought the wii fir trainer was stupid. After second considerations it might actually work. xD

Can we please get Issac?

@Kelleo

I meant that SS and TP look alike that there's no real difference between them. Same hairstyle, same hat, same tunic, same underarmor, same pants, same boots. The official art differs greatly, but there's no mistaking they're identical.

Then again I miss differences and the like between characters, but I honestly can't see a diference between SS and TP.
    Akromatic likes this.
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

Blog Entries

Follow Enzap on Tumblr

I don't really see much of a difference either. :/ It looks like the same fringe on their clothes, the same gauntlet, same sheath, same everything.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Faye View Post
    @Kelleo

I meant that SS and TP look alike that there's no real difference between them. Same hairstyle, same hat, same tunic, same underarmor, same pants, same boots. The official art differs greatly, but there's no mistaking they're identical.

Then again I miss differences and the like between characters, but I honestly can't see a diference between SS and TP.
    Well... the bottom Link's head is bigger, or his haircut is smaller, or his face is just bigger. Does that count? (probably not)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast