New preview clip reveals anime's future events: Grand Festival, Satoshi's battle agai

Thread: New preview clip reveals anime's future events: Grand Festival, Satoshi's battle agai

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default New preview clip reveals anime's future events: Grand Festival, Satoshi's battle agai

New preview clip reveals anime's future events: Grand Festival, Satoshi's battle against Denzi ...

After the airing of the anime's thirteenth anniversary one-hour special, a clip featuring upcoming events in Pocket Monsters Diamond & Pearl were once again shown.

Read more on Bulbanews

Default Re: New preview clip reveals anime's future events: Grand Festival, Satoshi's battle

How about Jessie?

Blog Entries

Default Re: New preview clip reveals anime's future events: Grand Festival, Satoshi's battle

This is definitely real. I checked on other sites and they have the same thing too. This is no April Fools joke. (Or it better not be...)
    CLAMIMED: Loves to eat!

Trophies

Follow Pokelova on Tumblr

Can I please have a link to the video?

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Keep Moving Forward MasterKenobi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

This is quite the preview I must say.

Just a few things that I noticed while watching this preview are that Hikari's hair for the Grand Festival is looking a bit more like Urara's hair style. I really hope that Satoshi is not using Pikachu against Denzi's Elekible given its ability.

Overall it looks very promising.

Done by the amazing Blazaking! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Hibiki View Post
    This is quite the preview I must say.

Just a few things that I noticed while watching this preview are that Hikari's hair for the Grand Festival is looking a bit more like Urara's hair style. I really hope that Satoshi is not using Pikachu against Denzi's Elekible given its ability.

Overall it looks very promising.

Do... do we really use the Japanese names here? Is that a thing people do? I remember using the Japanese names of, like, Cyndaquil back before it had an English name, but that's about it.
    SoulSilver FC: 3782 1205 0348
    Platinum FC: 2879 5571 5372

I think instead of a quote, I might just start listing the number of people whose signatures contain quotes by me. My goal is to be in ALL OF THEM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Keegman View Post
    Do... do we really use the Japanese names here? Is that a thing people do? I remember using the Japanese names of, like, Cyndaquil back before it had an English name, but that's about it.
    When it comes down to the episodes occuring in Japan, some people do.

Get those Devil Horns up Magmortar123's Avatar
    Blog Entries

wow!!! the whole vid was amazing. but what I liked most was ash's old pokes. I hope he'll use some!
    My stats
    BMGF Mentor Program!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Springer
    Would you dance on a Czechoslovakian?
    I strongly support DaniHime (Me X Orihime)

Blog Entries

I thought that was pretty lame, except the final gym battle actually looks worth watching.
    Former staff member - 2010
    Formerly known as - insomniac
    Competitive Player

Keep Moving Forward MasterKenobi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Keegman View Post
    Yes, quite a few of us do use the Japanese Characters by there Japanese names. It also helps from giving away what the episode is about as some of us like to wait until the actual dub is released to see what happens.

Done by the amazing Blazaking! ^^