New PokéWalker course to be distributed during Japanese event: No details on Wi-Fi di

Thread: New PokéWalker course to be distributed during Japanese event: No details on Wi-Fi di

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default New PokéWalker course to be distributed during Japanese event: No details on Wi-Fi di

New PokéWalker course to be distributed during Japanese event: No details on Wi-Fi distribution

The official Japanese Pokémon site updated today with information on a new course for the PokéWalker. The course Road of the Champs will be distributed during the Battle Challenge event in Japan from Oct.17 to Dec. 27. Another distribution is set to take place in January, but it is currently unknown if this will occur via Wi-Fi.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries
    Follow Magmaster12 On Twitter
    Visit Magmaster12's Youtube Channel

Default Re: New PokéWalker course to be distributed during Japanese event: No details on Wi-F

You can get a munchlax with self-destruct

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Default Re: New PokéWalker course to be distributed during Japanese event: No details on Wi-F

Quote Originally Posted by Magmortar View Post
    You can get a munchlax with self-destruct
    0_o

weird...

uh-oh, are we going to see curse-laxes with selfdestrct entering comp battling now?

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Where a large electronic talking Charmander looks at me from beside the computer...

No, they're not going to be entering, as they were already there to begin with. Snorlax could get Selfdestruct through the XD Move Tutor.

None of these moves are brand new, they can all be already acquired via TM/Tutor/Egg.