New Pokémon on the way!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Pokémon on the way!

May the Aura be with you. FabuVinny's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default New Pokémon on the way!

Coro Coro have revealed that the first new Pokémon since April will be revealed next month. All we know at the moment is that it will appear in the next movie.

Protecting Gotham City Geodude's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Geodude On Twitter
    Follow Geodude on Tumblr

About freakin' time.

XBL: Shiny Geodude -- PSN: ShinyGeodude

I'm impatient. I would like to see it today ^^
    ~*My signature is boring*~

Blog Entries

So the Ranger movie will have new pokemon. Every new pokemon we know of has been revealed by a movie, even more than has ever been precedented. This now makes three movies that have featured a fourth gen poke. These same pokes have been shown in the anime, except for Manyura, and Rukario only shows up in the beginning sequence. These pokes follow the formula that they became the mascots for the fourth gen, and that is usually how it goes, other than the random legendary or two that gets featured in a movie. I was not familiar with the pokemon community when G/S were coming out, so I do not remember under what circumstances the three starters were revealed, but I do know that the three starters of Ru/Sa were revealed as a mistake on the official site, announcing the Advanced Generation of the anime series. However, before that, we got numerous random pokemon from all over, from screenshots. This should be what happens now, but seeing as this is a movie, we will probably be seeing a legendary. I know Rukario is not confirmed as a legendary, but it's a pretty safe bet to assume it is one.
    Step into the Fairy circle

I really wonder why most new generation Pokemon are shown in the movie.. And I wonder how much longer it's going to be until they actually show ALL the 4th Generation Pokemon.. I wonder what the new Pokemon is gonna be.. Maybe an evolution? or Pre-evolution.

May the Aura be with you. FabuVinny's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hopefully, it will be a unique Pokémon this time. There can't be many more evolutions/pre-evolutions.

And we should be able to see all of them around the release of D/P, so hopefully by the end of the year.

Blog Entries

Yes, all of them get listed by the time someone gets their hands on the game and plays it. In the past, Meowth of Pokefor would sometimes be able to find a registered poke name before anyone else knows of it, but now that his site is gone, that is no longer a possibility.

Ultimate Pokemon Fan! Water Pokémon Master's Avatar

Water Pokemon!!!

Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster of
    [PokéBeach]

Quote Originally Posted by FabuVinny
    Hopefully, it will be a unique Pokémon this time. There can't be many more evolutions/pre-evolutions.
    You know that Bulbasaur/Squirtle/Charmander are in need of a pre-evo.

...it's really about time. We needed this :D

Bulbapædist Quagbert's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Sceptile726
    In the past, Meowth of Pokefor would sometimes be able to find a registered poke name before anyone else knows of it, but now that his site is gone, that is no longer a possibility.
    I don't know if it's the same source that Chris (f.k.a. Meowth346) used, but I've been checking this site daily for new names...without success.

Where a large electronic talking Charmander looks at me from beside the computer...

Didn't Nintendo cotton on to that and start registering false names such as Jumori etc?

My hopes aren't that high personally. Snubbull and Slowking are really the only 2 Pokémon I've instantly liked upon revelation, and if this is actually the legend, that'll only compound things even further.

Neko daisuki-na no nya! Strawberry Delcatty's Avatar

*hopes the new Pokemon is a cat Pokemon*

What? I can dream, can I?

Blog Entries

That is true, some of the names never came to pass as a real pokemon. People are still wondering about that string of what appeared to be game names. Pokemon Amethyst, White Gold, Topaz, and others that I can't remember accurately. Pearl may have been one of these names. The only one I can remember pokemon-wise was Umigorou, who was speculated to be the then unknown final evolution of the Water starter Mizugorou (Mudkip). This did not happen, though. Its final evo was named Raguraaji. There were other names, however, that no one believed to be real pokes that were later proven to be real. He had the entire list of poke names before the game was released and no one believed it. It's really a hit and miss sort of thing. The only thing that is more accurate is to just wait for something to give us a name, usually with a picture or shadow of a poke. They like to keep some mystery in there. I certainly hope that we are getting a real picture and not a shadow, because it would just be demeaning to tease us like that.

Didn't Nintendo cotton on to that and start registering false names such as Jumori etc?
    If I remember correctly, Warner Bros started doing the same thing with Harry Potter and started to register names like "Harry Potter and the Pyramids of Whatever" and such.
    Up the airy mountains / Down the rushy Glen /
    We dare not go a-hunting / For fear of Fairy-type Pokémon

I'm actually hoping for new Eevee-lutions. I won't be happy until there is an Eevee-lution of every type.
    Your Service,
    Ket Makura

Any one emotion,
    Any true devotion,
    Anytime, anywhere.

Scaring people with my avatar since 2003.

Twisted Every Way

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 4th September 2012, 04:22 PM