New Pokémon Ninfia revealed in CoroCoro: New Eeveelution unveiled - Page 3

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: New Pokémon Ninfia revealed in CoroCoro: New Eeveelution unveiled

Smile Re: New Pokémon Ninfia revealed in CoroCoro: New Eeveelution unveiled

Google Translate "Ninfu" is Japanese for "Nymph" So I believe, Ninfia will be Nympheon in english. It seems pretty obvious, I think it will be a new type, like, FAIRY TYPE or something, but mostly I think it will be FLYING TYPE.

From Leyend to Myth Infinity Mk-II's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: New Pokémon Ninfia revealed in CoroCoro: New Eeveelution unveiled

Quote Originally Posted by Saritalania View Post
    FAIRY TYPE
    That's pretty much half of the Normal type.

Look at Clefairy, Blissey, Delcatty, Audino, etc. This pokémon has more than a passing resemblance to those.

Also worth mentioning it's all about ribbons. The "type items" of the Normal type have all been Pink Bow and Silk Scarf and things like that.

[/overexposition]

Who says this is the only new eeveeloution though? There could be a dragon-type one we don't know about yet, leaving formerly Physical types open for taking.

Blog Entries

Hey! Can anyone validate this?

Land of Keys and Scales

If it's true...I predicted it so many years ago! ToT *Tears of joy*
    ~I'm here without you, baby
    But you're still on my lonely mind
    I think about you, baby
    And I dream about you all the time~

Quote Originally Posted by SwampertShoes View Post
    Hey! Can anyone validate this?

Land of Keys and Scales

If it's true...I predicted it so many years ago! ToT *Tears of joy*
    .....That might be a bunch of baloney.

There's no need for a Light type, because the only technical reason would be to counter Dark types....which are already weak to Bug and Fighting. Try searching for more convincing fake stuff again, will you?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by King John View Post

There's no need for a Light type, because the only technical reason would be to counter Dark types....which are already weak to Bug and Fighting. Try searching for more convincing fake stuff again, will you?
    Well, you know, you could be more polite. =] I don't ever remember saying it was real.
    I think about you, baby

Blog Entries

Pink. Its Normal. Possibly a "Neutral" Eeveelution.

Blog Entries

^I must agree with that, for the most part. I'm not sure I'm positive in the gut that it'll be a Flying-type, but I can sort of see it. If it is, I'd like to see how it's going to fly. XD I think it's just the color throwing me off. That color sort of says Fire or Psychic to me, but those types are already taken... I can even sort of see Bug. It'd be one cute dragon!
    I wonder when they're gonna tell us... ._.
    I think about you, baby

Visit Dralcax's Youtube Channel

I think it'll be flying, I can imagine it gently floating along on those ribbons. Plus it looks like Skyla.

Quote Originally Posted by SwampertShoes View Post

Well, you know, you could be more polite. =] I don't ever remember saying it was real.
    I'm just touchy with fake spoilers. Forgive me.

Hmm...

Looks like that Eevee hung-out with and wanted to be like big sis Audino and Milotic very badly.

That's all I can say. Its interesting choice in color pattern is the only thing that does stands out to me. Otherwise, meh, new Eeveelution. But given the way its been shoved down our throat lately I'd have been annoyed if there was nothing of value coming from it after all that boosted marketing.
    Last edited by Isaac Gravity; 12th February 2013 at 09:50 PM. Reason: missing a "."

Blog Entries

Having it be a girl-only evolution would be really cool, actually.

Does anyone know what attacks it looks like it's doing in those pictures of it? One looks like swift, maybe, and the other kind of looks like it might be a fire-type attack, which is weird. :/ Swift sort of suggests it might be Normal type, but I don't know what the other attack might suggest.

As I said, I think it's probably normal type, though I could see flying, and I also think there's a chance at fighting type, since the ribbons remind me of 'dancing' and dancing is kind of like fighting. Meloetta in it pirouette form, is a dancing 'ballet' pokemon is a fighting type after all.

Official Claimer of the Pokemon Pumpkaboo | Official Claimer of the Move Trick-Or-Treat | Official Claimer of the Items Silph Scopeand Odd Keystone.
    If you like comedy, check out my fanfic "You Win Some, You Lose Some" (CHAPTER THREE UP!) | For some supplementary art, visit NG's Sketches 'n Stuff!

Blog Entries

I'm just touchy with fake spoilers. Forgive me.
    Lol, okay. I understand. There're probably lots of people around who try to pass off fake statements... It must get old.
    I think about you, baby

The more people are saying it, the more i think its a female only evolution. Just think about it. This is the 8th evolution of Eevee. If the likelihood of finding a female Eevee is 1/8, that just makes much more sense. As for the type, if its only going to be female, I'd bet its just gonna be normal.
    scarlettpeony and Silverwynde like this.

So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar

I have to say that its eyes are really creeping me out.
    Chiss and Hedface like this.

Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 16th February 2013, 01:07 AM
  2. 12th February 2013, 08:09 AM