New Pokémon Ninfia revealed in CoroCoro: New Eeveelution unveiled - Page 2

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: New Pokémon Ninfia revealed in CoroCoro: New Eeveelution unveiled

Follow SteamKnight On Twitter

Default Re: New Pokémon Ninfia revealed in CoroCoro: New Eeveelution unveiled

Based on Ninfia's coloring (which looks surprisingly similar to Happiny/Chansey/Blissey), I'm going to speculate that this is a normal-type eeveelution. It's just too...well...cheerful and cute to NOT be a normal-type.

Blog Entries

It's apparently the Eeveelution with the lowest weight, which makes flying seem likely to me. Pure flying, please. No more of this primary-normal-secondary-flying nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by YamiiDenryuu View Post
    It's apparently the Eeveelution with the lowest weight, which makes flying seem likely to me. Pure flying, please. No more of this primary-normal-secondary-flying nonsense.
    But then Tornadus wouldn't be unique anymore.

I actually had received word from someone who works at GameFreak that there was going to be a Pure Flying Eevee evolution. This confirms the statement.

What's this? Bouffalant Herdier's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Bouffalant Herdier On Twitter
    Visit Bouffalant Herdier's Youtube Channel

I'm leading towards it being a Poison-type. It's pink, and the only other type I associate with that color is Psychic, (Espeon already exists) and nin could stand for ninja. Ninjas are often associated with Poison in this series.

Who is this git?

is back for 2014 S.S. Shadow Minun's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow S.S. Shadow Minun On Twitter Add S.S. Shadow Minun on Facebook
    Visit S.S. Shadow Minun's Youtube Channel

I think he/she might be Normal-type Eeveelution because the starting letter "N" of Ninfia is same as "Normal" word. And the pink-colored design (remember Clefairy, Jigglypuff, Chansey and Skitty? they are all pink Normal-types), too.

If this was actually revealed to be Normal-type Eeveelution, Eevee will no longer be sad as he/she can keep his/her typing during evolution, like most Pokémon with evolution lines.

Blog Entries

Follow Oswin on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze24 View Post
    I actually had received word from someone who works at GameFreak that there was going to be a Pure Flying Eevee evolution. This confirms the statement.
    Did he tell you anything else...?

Quote Originally Posted by PixelPerfect View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by YamiiDenryuu View Post
    But then Tornadus wouldn't be unique anymore.
    Does this really matter?

追放されたバカ

Visit Fennekin's Youtube Channel

I think it won't be Ninfeon when it comes to the US, it'll probably be something more clever.

Since you only have 1 post on this forum, I can't find you very creditable.
    Chiss, Silverwynde and Owain like this.

Am I alone in thinking Ninfia might be a Dragon type? D: All Eevolutions so far have been Special Types, and Dragon is the only Special type left without an Eevolution.

That said, I love Ninfia's design, he's just too cute. x3 Though watch everyone refer to him as "her" more often because he's so cute. ._.
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

I'm gonna go ahead and bring forth my own speculation of Ninfeon/Ninfia's type based on the basic trope of the Eeveelutions so far:

All 7 of the current Eeveelutions are a special type (Water, Electric, Fire, Psychic, Dark, Grass, and Ice). The only special type that hasn't been taken as an Eeveelution as of yet is the Dragon type. So, I'm proposing the assumption that Ninfeon/Ninfia is actually a Dragon type. It may not look like it of course, but then Altaria and Swablu don't look like Dragons either, as well as Vibrava and Flygon. This might be a cute take of a Dragon type too. You may all disagree, but when you look at the evidence, it makes a lot of sense.

Of course if I'm wrong, I won't be upset, since it does look like a Normal type.
    Chiss likes this.

Blog Entries

Anyone else notice that at the bottom of the page with the Eevee with 7 blue arrows pointing to the current Eevee evolutions that a red arrow points to Ninfia.

I am definatly in the camp of its going to be a Girl exclusive evolution.

1 in 8 Eevees being a girl
    Picture with the red arrow while others blue
    Butterfly like ribbons and pink colouring

Gotta be and I'll willing to eat humble pie if I'm wrong.

Follow SteamKnight On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Codface View Post
    Anyone else notice that at the bottom of the page with the Eevee with 7 blue arrows pointing to the current Eevee evolutions that a red arrow points to Ninfia.

I am definatly in the camp of its going to be a Girl exclusive evolution.

1 in 8 Eevees being a girl
    Picture with the red arrow while others blue
    Butterfly like ribbons and pink colouring

Gotta be and I'll willing to eat humble pie if I'm wrong.
    That's a definite possibility as there are female-only and male-only species that already exist in the Pokemon world (Illumise and Volbeat for example). My thinking is that the red arrow is just to illustrate that this is a new evolution, and it's supposed to catch the reader's eye.

Sure, everybody here believe in you.

sarcasm mode off
    Chiss and Silverwynde like this.
    3DS-FC: 0490-4967-8538
    My Safari: Psychic, with Abra, Espurr & Gothorita
    ING: Pablo.

Follow scarlettpeony on Tumblr

If we're purely going on appearances then I would speculate that this little cutie is either a Flying-type, Dragon-type or a brand new type entirely, like Light-type or Rainbow-type. I think the name Ninjia is closer to the word "nymph". This Pokemon certainly is a little nymph-like in appearance, looking rather feminine and colourful. I'm willing to speculate as others have that this might even be a female-only Eeveelution, which would kind of make her a rarity to get in-game because of the 1 in 8 gender ratio for female Eevee.

Would be really funny if it is a Flying-type, though. Skyla would be adding this little sweetie to her team, post-haste.

+ Black 2: 2581 1942 8822
    Serperior - Magmortar - Lucario - Zororak - Espeon - Vaporeon

CottonSheepFairy 33Whimsicott33's Avatar
    Blog Entries

They seem to be hyping the type just a little based on them not revealing it up front. I speculate, in increasing order of how much it would excite people:

Normal
    Bug
    Dragon
    Flying
    A BRAND NEW TYPE
    Oh?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 16th February 2013, 01:07 AM
  2. 12th February 2013, 08:09 AM