New Pokémon, Gym Leaders, Team Flare surface in CoroCoro: Pancham's evolution unveile - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: New Pokémon, Gym Leaders, Team Flare surface in CoroCoro: Pancham's evolution unveile

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: New Pokémon, Gym Leaders, Team Flare surface in CoroCoro: Pancham's evolution unv

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Pinsir View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isamu Akai View Post
    Well I can honestly say that Team Flare is a big disappointment. With the whole DNA theme the games appear to be going, you would expect a scientific team perhaps hoping to exploit this to their goals. But instead we just get a fire themed Team Rocket clone whose same goal is just to collect money.

Forget Aqua, Magma and Galactic. This is the worst team.
    Don't you think you are being a little quick to judge? We literally know three things about the group. Their name, the fact that the dress in red, and that obtaining money is their primary (sole?) purpose. Doesn't it make more sense to actually play the game and encounter them first before automatically dismissing their potential as adversaries?
    HOLD UP! I just got an idea. DNA theme, and their goal is to get money. What if Team Flare made money off of selling genetically altered Pokemon? Maybe it's similar to getting a dog from a puppy mill, where the trainer is promised a really great Pokemon, but due to the experiments, the Pokemon are actually really ill/physically weakened.
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

Blog Entries

Default Re: New Pokémon, Gym Leaders, Team Flare surface in CoroCoro: Pancham's evolution unv

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Pinsir View Post
    Well I can honestly say that Team Flare is a big disappointment. With the whole DNA theme the games appear to be going, you would expect a scientific team perhaps hoping to exploit this to their goals. But instead we just get a fire themed Team Rocket clone whose same goal is just to collect money.

Forget Aqua, Magma and Galactic. This is the worst team.
    Don't you think you are being a little quick to judge? We literally know three things about the group. Their name, the fact that the dress in red, and that obtaining money is their primary (sole?) purpose. Doesn't it make more sense to actually play the game and encounter them first before automatically dismissing their potential as adversaries?
    I realize that I am judging too quickly. And I certainly hope that Team Flare will have some decent qualities in them in the end. The fact that they're stealing Pokemon fossils might also point to something else.

But for the time being, they're still my least favorite.

Theme set by Caprizant | Fan of Generation I.

I realize that I am judging too quickly. And I certainly hope that Team Flare will have some decent qualities in them in the end. The fact that they're stealing Pokemon fossils might also point to something else.

But for the time being, they're still my least favorite.
    Fair enough. If they do end up merely being a team rocket clone, I too, will be mightily disappointed. I'm hopeful this won't be the case, and that game freak has an interesting plot planned.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123