New Pokémon, Gym Leaders, Team Flare surface in CoroCoro: Pancham's evolution unveile - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: New Pokémon, Gym Leaders, Team Flare surface in CoroCoro: Pancham's evolution unveile

Blog Entries

Default Re: New Pokémon, Gym Leaders, Team Flare surface in CoroCoro: Pancham's evolution unv

Quote Originally Posted by Enzap View Post
    Wow, the villain team sure is controversial. A hope I have is if the name really is a pun on "flair," we might finally have a female boss in the games. She will rule the fashion world with an iron fist!

I think that Citron will specialize in either Steel or Electric Pokemon, judging by the mechanical arms and high-tech looking gym. The other gym leader (sorry, can't remember his name off the top of my head) looks like he'll be either Ground or Rock. His hair looks like a geode to me, so probably Rock. I think we'll finally get a Rock gym leader that's not the very first gym. :D
    Really? I thought the other Gym Leader would be Fighting-Type, cause he's into sports.

Banner made by Sir Caprizant.

Blog Entries

Default Re: New Pokémon, Gym Leaders, Team Flare surface in CoroCoro: Pancham's evolution unv

Well I can honestly say that Team Flare is a big disappointment. With the whole DNA theme the games appear to be going, you would expect a scientific team perhaps hoping to exploit this to their goals. But instead we just get a fire themed Team Rocket clone whose same goal is just to collect money.

Forget Aqua, Magma and Galactic. This is the worst team.
    User_Name and Xita like this.

Theme set by Caprizant | Fan of Generation I.

Follow クリスタル On Twitter

After so many Fairy type Pokemon had been reveal, it is getting more and more blur about the definition of the type itself.

Really, what is the norm to decide which Pokemon is Fairy type? I don't see a common point between all the Fairy-type Pokemons. Game Freak seems like just forcefully shove in the idea of Fairy to our brains, without think the feelings and response of the Pokemon fans. In such case, we will probably see many more of the implausible Fairies, so much that it outclasses to the level of disrespecting the Dragons (and probably Dark as well).

And my personal opinions for the new Pokemon: Except Goronda, all the new Pokemon revealed in this newsletter are so ugly in my eyes. They are probably the worst design I've ever seen, even worse than many Gen5 Pokemon that was out for the first time.
    "人には知らない世界はそこに存在する、そして人には知らない冒険はそこ に始まってる"
    Chapter 1: 謎の世界の生き物、闘うトレーナーたち
    MY PROFILE | AUTHOR'S PROFILE | PIXIV PROFILE

Goronda Type Vice-Webmaster Evil Figment's Avatar Vice-Webmaster
    Blog Entries

but they aren't going to rule the world with money very easily.
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Money is probably the most effective way of ruling the world
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintaka and Hurristat
    He's an evil director / He'll give out infractions / Do something wrong / And he takes direct actions
    Then what'll he do?/ He'll permaban you / You find your name slashed / With a message, 'Adieu'
    Sooooo...watch out!
    "It is said that the federal government, if it was in charge of the Sahara, would run out of sand in five years. Private enterprise, being more efficient, would do it in half the time - and they'd make money off the bridges." - me.
    "My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." - Jack Layton's last letter. Rest in peace, Jack.

Living the Pokemon life. Jenneta's Avatar

Holy crap. I can't wait until I get X and Y now. :O All this new news had got me all hyper and excited.
    First off...I just wanna say...HECK YEAH MORE DARK TYPE POKEMON WOOHOO! ;D And second...
    Yveltal...Oh my god Yveltal...Dark/Flying, Destruction Pokemon, DEATH WING? Did I die and go to Pokemon heaven? Because I think I did. Yvetal might just beat Darkrai and Giratina for my favorite legendaries if he proves to be a flipping epic Pokemon. Move over, Darkrai and Giratina, because we got Yveltal joining the group of favorite legendaries. <3
    Xerneas, I was hoping would be Steel/Fairy, but oh well. xD. It fits Xerneas very well and I'm glad they made it fairy.
    I was hoping for another female professor, but heck Professor Platane is epic enough. ;D Still can't beat Professor Rowan, but heck he's my second favorite. <3
    New gym leaders look EPIC! Hope Citron is a steel type gym user. We need another steel type gym leader. <3 Zakuro looks epic, too. Hopefully he'll be a Dark type gym leader...:O Ooh, I hope so...
    Team Flare is kinda disappointing, but it's a nice change. Something simple and nice after Team Plasma's little ordeal. xD. I seriously hope though that they'll have something more then just money, though. :3 Hopefully we get a female leader for once!
    The new Pokemon is just brilliant. Karamanero is definitely going to be on my Y team, with Yvetal and Froakie. <33 Woot. :D Not the biggest fan of Shushupu and Peroppafu. Hopefully they have epic evolutions. :3 I'll still probably use them on my X team.
    Well, I guess that pretty much sums it up for what I think. X and Y...I will see you on Christmas with a Black 3DS, and I shall play you and call you my squishy. <3 I'm really excited for this, this might beat G3 for my second spot for best games, maybe even G4 for my top game...
    3DS Friend Code is: 5215-0992-6785 Friend Safari is Combee, Beautifly, and Venomoth.
    Used to be Dark Type Princess~, now Jenneta and going to keep it that way. :)

Follow Mokoniki on Tumblr Visit Mokoniki's Youtube Channel

I'm so excited~ :D I love all the new Pokemon, but I'm disappointed that Peroppafu is exclusive to X, since I'm getting Y, but that's okay! Maybe they'll do like BW and allow an in-game trade for it like they did with Cottonee and Petilil. I also like the new Professor and gym leaders. I think people are judging Team Flare a little too early though. It may say that they are in it for the money, but perhaps they want money for a bigger goal? Honestly, I don't really think any new villain team is going to surpass Team Plasma, and I think people would have been disappointed in the villains either way.
    8ther likes this.

"My hobbies include staring at hot asian men, crying over hot asian men, and shipping hot asian men with other hot asian men~"
    Quotes stolen from tumblr. Claims: Zhong Hui, Xu Shu, Sewddle, Protect, Sitrus Berry, Max Repel, and Sap Sipper

I'm hoping that Team Flare has a Mafia feel to it like Team Rocket did lol
    Check out my group: Talk to me!

Y am I this strong? Mega Uncle Edit Y's Avatar
    Blog Entries

At long last, we finally learn something about Xerneas and Yveltal. They were so mysterious during the past months, so it is nice to discover a thing or two about them. I must ask, why exactly would Team Flare want money, nothing more nothing less? Are they saving up on cash for some dastardly plan? Or are they not really evil and we are just assuming they are? Finally, I am mystified as to why they would reveal two more gym leaders without telling us what types they specialize in. Regardless, the more info I hear, the more excited I get about Pokémon X and Y!

DJ Mary #1 Fan! GoldFromNewBarkTown's Avatar

I liked the grunts of Team Flare, like, they look like REAL grunts, reminding of the mafia, or the gangs of the real world! and they seem to have charisma, which is missed on galactic or plasma teams. Liked them.

Minion of the Damned cityvillain's Avatar

A villainous team exploiting nature would be nice, but then again I don't really care about the team's agenda. The costume though is just really bland and tacky at the same time; I don't even know how that is possible. Red clothes, red hair: No! It look's like a Pansear cosplay.
    Shushupu is hideous! I like the squid Pokemons and so intrigued about their -Dark typing. I also like the fact that the Pokemon Professor can/will battle you at some/any points of the game.
    Kenta's Pokemon Party

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Enzap View Post
    I don't really mind, but they're really shoving Fairy type down our throats right now. Three Pokemon revealed to be Fairy in one issue. I wonder how many they're going to leave a mystery until the release.
    I don't mind either, but I just hope they don't go too overboard with fairy Pokemon, and introduce too many in an effort to make up for lost time.[/QUOTE]

I actually think it's a pretty good thing. Remember in Gen 2, when the dark type was announced, there were only about 5 dark types. It would be kind of sad if we had to wait for Gen 7 for all the other fairy types and be stuck with only Sylveon, Gardevoir, Jigglypuff, and Marill for this generation.
    Stuntology and The Hoopster like this.
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar

I was expecting xerneas to be a fairy type; I guess this sort of confirms fairy basically being a 'magical' type.

Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

Quote Originally Posted by Isamu Akai View Post
    Well I can honestly say that Team Flare is a big disappointment. With the whole DNA theme the games appear to be going, you would expect a scientific team perhaps hoping to exploit this to their goals. But instead we just get a fire themed Team Rocket clone whose same goal is just to collect money.

Don't you think you are being a little quick to judge? We literally know three things about the group. Their name, the fact that the dress in red, and that obtaining money is their primary (sole?) purpose. Doesn't it make more sense to actually play the game and encounter them first before automatically dismissing their potential as adversaries?

Proud Pokeservative! 97SaturnSL1's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joshawott View Post
    I'm guessing Citron's name comes from Citroën, the French car manufacturer. They even have a car line called the "DS", with the newest one being the "DS3".
    Citroën? i didnt even know they were still in buisness...

Citron needs to have an insane Ren Hoek style laugh each time a lighnting bolt flashes. and i wonder if he gets all 4,000 channels from Direct TV

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Pinsir View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isamu Akai View Post

Don't you think you are being a little quick to judge? We literally know three things about the group. Their name, the fact that the dress in red, and that obtaining money is their primary (sole?) purpose. Doesn't it make more sense to actually play the game and encounter them first before automatically dismissing their potential as adversaries?
    I have to agree, but really, it is a bit of a disappointment. Magma, Galactic, Plasma, Rocket; Flare's name doesn't fit in very well, does it?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast