New Pokémon Adventures volumes announced: To be released in 2011

Thread: New Pokémon Adventures volumes announced: To be released in 2011

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default New Pokémon Adventures volumes announced: To be released in 2011

New Pokémon Adventures volumes announced: To be released in 2011

The 11th and 12th volume of Pokémon Adventures are to be released in 2011 in North America. The first volume of Pokémon Adventures: Platinum (Pokémon Special volume 30) will also be released.

Read more on Bulbanews

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Default Re: New Pokémon Adventures volumes announced: To be released in 2011

Yes. Freakin' Yes. I love Adventures.

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

One of these days, I need to buy them all. I found my original copy of Volume 1 the other day...

But yeah, I'm excited.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Follow Daxdiv On Twitter

So we're skipping into the DPPl stuff? Well as long as the rest of the series still gets out there, I'm OK with this.

Blog Entries

Yes. Since Adventures is SO far behind, it's a good idea to release new and old volumes simultaneously.

But the timing is WAY off. We haven't even finished GS, and we're just starting DP, and there's two more sagas between it and BW, coming out this spring on the DS.

As if it matters to me at all. As far as I can tell, they no longer sell any manga in the area where I live. And I'd love to have the older issues too, but they never came out to begin with. And I can't web order them, either.

I'm upset now. I will leave it at that.

Humaniod Typhoon Vash teh Stampede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yusei Fudo View Post
    Yes. Since Adventures is SO far behind, it's a good idea to release new and old volumes simultaneously.

But the timing is WAY off. We haven't even finished GS, and we're just starting DP, and there's two more sagas between it and BW, coming out this spring on the DS.

As if it matters to me at all. As far as I can tell, they no longer sell any manga in the area where I live. And I'd love to have the older issues too, but they never came out to begin with. And I can't web order them, either.

I'm upset now. I will leave it at that.
    Keep note that D/P/P has absolutley nothing to do with the rest of the adventures series.
    Black FC: 0519 3947 1196

Blog Entries

I can't wait!
    Breeding since... forever. Always up for a trade!

Bulbapedia Editorial Board Zesty Cactus's Avatar Bulbapedia Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Daxdiv View Post
    So we're skipping into the DPPl stuff? Well as long as the rest of the series still gets out there, I'm OK with this.
    Odds are the rest of the series will eventually make it over here, looks like they're publishing the DPPt stuff simultaneously with the GSC stuff, which will eventually lead into the RS/FRLG/E stuff. That's why #30 is considered volume one of the "Pokemon Adventures: Platinum" series, gives them plenty of space to catch up to #29 and finish up the Generation II- and III-based story arcs.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 11th February 2013, 03:32 AM