New Opening and Ending songs for Best Wishes revealed: Opening and Ending song to pre

Thread: New Opening and Ending songs for Best Wishes revealed: Opening and Ending song to pre

Default New Opening and Ending songs for Best Wishes revealed: Opening and Ending song to pre

New Opening and Ending songs for Best Wishes revealed: Opening and Ending song to premiere with ...

TV Tokyo's official Web site has announced a new opening as well as ending theme for {{bp|Best Wishes|Pocket Monsters Best Wishes!

Read more on Bulbanews

Resident Nympho Princess of Lumas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: New Opening and Ending songs for Best Wishes revealed: Opening and Ending song to

lol cool i hope its theme song isn't as preachy and silly as DP's. Personally i like theme songs sung by guys not girls
    Ryou Bakura, Yami Bakura, and I live together in Lief's bedroom. Back off

Electric-Type User Zero Gravity's Avatar

Default Re: New Opening and Ending songs for Best Wishes revealed: Opening and Ending song to

"Sounds" good

ooooo see what i did thar?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Saviour_Gundam View Post
    "Sounds" good

ooooo see what i did thar?
    I do see what you did there!

Like previous times, the opening gives people hints about what pokemon the characters will have, which gets me nervous.
    ~--++~~This signature is currently under construction. Please wait for anything fancy~~++--~

Electric-Type User Zero Gravity's Avatar

you afraid Satoshi will have said Gothic lolita or lightning zebra?

Yes, that's really my neck The dark lord trombonator's Avatar Former Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief

He probably won't have Zapbra coz he's already got one electric mammal. I don't see him getting Gothic Lolita. Maybe Jessie, if anyone.

Blog Entries

Wow, this has nothing to do with the games therefore i dont care! LOL

White FC 4684-7933-9450

Sentinal of Anistar Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

I loved the Greatest Everyday. Hope it's just as good as that one.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Team Rocket Boss Giovanni Ketchum's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Great news ! Hopefully it won't be as silly-happy as the DP's songs.

Twitter
    80% of the Pokemon Fans see POKEMON SPECIAL as God's gift. If you are one of the 20% who thinks other POKEMON Manga deserve more attention, then copy & paste this into your Signature.

Blog Entries

So, Title drop's in the song itself. Don't see that too often in Japanese themes; you do all the time in the English ones.

Can't wait. Ash has quite the singing voice.

when you need more, have+ bell02+'s Avatar

I believe there was a portion of it that played during the Black White Special Thursday (the op at least). Personally I think I'm going to have to hear the whole song before I reserve judgment, not saying that I like or dislike it, it just sounds very different even though Rica Matsumoto is still singing in it. It makes it very interesting and makes this legitimately feel like a reboot.

Feeling of being watched 99unownoak's Avatar

I liked the "I'm unbeatable" song from Advanced Battle, I think(?)