New Nintendo wiki network launches: NIWA to support smaller Nintendo-based wikis

Thread: New Nintendo wiki network launches: NIWA to support smaller Nintendo-based wikis

Default New Nintendo wiki network launches: NIWA to support smaller Nintendo-based wikis

New Nintendo wiki network launches: NIWA to support smaller Nintendo-based wikis

Bulbagarden, alongside fellow wikis ZeldaWiki and Super Mario Wiki, have established a brand new Nintendo wiki network. The network, the Nintendo Independent Wiki Alliance, NIWA for short, will stand in the face of those who would profit off of fandoms without community involvement.

Read more on Bulbanews

Default Re: New Nintendo wiki network launches: NIWA to support smaller Nintendo-based wikis

Good news. More allies. All hail, NIWA! :)

May the Aura be with you. FabuVinny's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: New Nintendo wiki network launches: NIWA to support smaller Nintendo-based wikis

Um, you do realise Wikipedia has had an article on MissingNo. for a while right?

Blog Entries
    Follow Magmaster12 On Twitter
    Visit Magmaster12's Youtube Channel

Ya I did.

I also already created an account on the forums even though they have only one thread right now.
    PM Me and I'll register your 3DS FC 2707 1776 0987
    I also need a Magmar or Helioptile Friend Safari.

I hope this leads to the standard of quality on the Super Mario Wiki being raised. Not that they don't try their hardest, but in terms of both aesthetic and organization, Bulbapedia is miles ahead.

Fury will consume you! Olaf-symbiote's Avatar
    Blog Entries

All Nintendo wikis, unite! Together we can change the world!

Seriously, great news. All of these wikis are great sources for all sorts of Nintendo-related info, so it's encouraging to see them support each other.
    Dr. Jeremiah Surd from The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest is my all time favorite villain, beating even Ganondorf from the Zelda series!

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulweaver On Twitter Add Soulweaver on Facebook Add Soulweaver on Google+
    Follow Soulweaver on Tumblr Visit Soulweaver's Youtube Channel

Yeah, cool news. And seriously, thanks for choosing SMF for the hub forum, I think it's currently the most user friendly forum software from the viewpoint of a regular user.

Former staff member · X Pokédex status (incl. foreign dexes) · Bank Living Dex status · 3DS FC: 4699 6589 8963

Blog Entries

Yeah! this is nice, now there shall be alliances for life!
    no more like uniformity across all wiki's

Blog Entries
    Follow Takoto On Twitter
    Follow Takoto on Tumblr

Pretty cool idea.

~Giovanni Fan|★|Silver Fan~
    ★ An Illustration student from the UK; with a particular love of black tea, cats, deer, jellyfish, octopus, moths and the colour purple ★
    ♥ Umbreon, Gardevoir, Drifloon, Joltik, Gengar, Malamar ♥ Mewtwo, Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Darkrai, Xerneas ♥
    ~ DeviantArtTwitterTumblr ~

I wonder what other wikis will be joining in the future.
    Friend Code: 3180-2198-4371