New merchandise of Generation III Pokémon in stock: Products available in all Pokémon

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: New merchandise of Generation III Pokémon in stock: Products available in all Pokémon

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default New merchandise of Generation III Pokémon in stock: Products available in all Pokémon

New merchandise of Generation III Pokémon in stock: Products available in all Pokémon Center ...

The official Pokémon website has announced some new products to be available in all the Pokémon Center stores in Japan. All the products are available in two variations, Ruby and Sapphire themed.

Read more on Bulbanews
    Last edited by Adyniz; 7th December 2011 at 04:05 PM.

Default Re: New Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire merchandise in stock: Products available in all Pok

If this doesn't hint to a Hoenn remake, i don't know what would. xD

Surprise! winstein's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: New Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire merchandise in stock: Products available in all Pok

Looks like all directions are pointing to the next games revealed to be Ruby and Sapphire remakes, although it's not convinced me yet. I prefer to be surprised that they are actually planning this instead of a Grey version.

Thanks for reading.
    "True loss is for him whose days have been spent in utter ignorance of his self."

Latest Review: Dark-type Award Ceremony
    Bonus articles: Mega Evolution Candidates (Part 7) -- Generation 6 Pokémon (07/12/2013)

Blog Entries

If the article were written professionally, it would point out the fact that the merchandise is part of the Pokémon Time line, which focuses on old Pokémon rather than upcoming or recent games. They started off with Generation I Pokémon in 2008 and that obviously meant nothing in term of game releases; in contrast, they didn't do anything to promote Black and White. Quite obviously, they're just promoting the generations in chronological order, and since they started late Generation III is just now being covered. Chances are that Generation IV will be covered in a year or two regardless of any remakes.

But sure, it's much easier to put a misleading spin on things to fuel mass speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by winstein
    Looks like all directions are pointing to the next games revealed to be Ruby and Sapphire remakes
    What "directions"? The only thing that can be reliably construed as game foreshadowing is Kyurem's role in Movie 15.

The Sworn Brothers Adyniz's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Adyniz On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    If the article were written professionally, it would point out the fact that the merchandise is part of the Pokémon Time line, which focuses on old Pokémon rather than upcoming or recent games. They started off with Generation I Pokémon in 2008 and that obviously meant nothing in term of game releases; in contrast, they didn't do anything to promote Black and White. Quite obviously, they're just promoting the generations in chronological order, and since they started late Generation III is just now being covered. Chances are that Generation IV will be covered in a year or two regardless of any remakes.

But sure, it's much easier to put a misleading spin on things to fuel mass speculation.
    Indeed, I guess.
    Thanks for pointing it out, I've made a few changes in the article. Hopefully, it's looking fine now.
    If not, please feel free to PM me or drop a message on article's talk page or here, so that we can avoid the misconception.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by adyniz View Post
    Indeed, I guess.
    Thanks for pointing it out, I've made a few changes in the article. Hopefully, it's looking fine now.
    If not, please feel free to PM me or drop a message on article's talk page or here, so that we can avoid the misconception.
    But I told you the exact same thing in the remake thread. Now that the article is up, people will read into it however they like.

Blog Entries

Follow Tsutarja on Tumblr

This article might just sprout some false hopes. :/

Cool Re: New Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire merchandise in stock: Products available in all Pok

Well well well, Ruby and Sapphire. I wonder what this could mean, it looks like the new Ruby and Sapphire games are just around the corner. I don't know though, I thought it would be great if they were but lol the timing is just too off. I mean they haven't even announced them and this is merchandise for them.

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

I honestly wouldnt take this as a huge hint to R/S remakes, even though many people will jump to that conclusion. Still interesting that they chose to feature Hoenn Pokemon.

The Sworn Brothers Adyniz's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Adyniz On Twitter

But I told you the exact same thing in the remake thread. Now that the article is up, people will read into it however they like.
    I am aware of it. I wasn't sure what you meant by "Pokémon Time", my apologies for that.
    Also, just like the distributions, Bulbanews covers merchandise news as well. The official JP site has an entire article on it with pictures.
    So, to be honest, I don't see a reason for not reporting it just to avoid speculation.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by adyniz View Post
    Also, just like the distributions, Bulbanews covers merchandise news as well.
    To be honest, I don't see a reason for not reporting it just to avoid speculation.
    I don't want to argue, but there is a lot of Japanese merchandise that most people here are not aware of (pertaining to all sorts of Pokémon) that Bulbanews never bothers to report. For instance, what about all the 15th anniversary merchandise? So far no one in this thread has discussed what's actually being offered for sale.
    Last edited by Silktree; 7th December 2011 at 02:18 PM.

Blog Entries
    Follow MegaCharr On Twitter
    Visit MegaCharr's Youtube Channel

Edit:Never mind...Cute and I wonder how the earphone thing will work out...(I dont think the rest of the world will ever get see this stuff come out...Unless you go to Japan...As usuall...)

Future Frontier Brain

Quote Originally Posted by TaiChiChasers View Post
    If this doesn't hint to a Hoenn remake, i don't know what would. xD
    Yup! Wouldn't surprise me if the Hoenn remakes came out before Gray. Same thing happened in Gen 3 (what a coincidence!).

Blog Entries

Follow Tsutarja on Tumblr

About RSEmakes and Gray -> I'm pretty sure they'll troll us and we'll get neither. But that's just my opinion. ._.

Blog Entries

I don't want to argue, but there is a lot of Japanese merchandise that most people here are not aware of (pertaining to all sorts of Pokémon) that Bulbanews never bothers to report. For instance, what about all the 15th anniversary merchandise? So far no one in this thread has discussed what's actually being offered for sale.
    Has anythng been put on the Offical Site? If not why would They put an article about R/S merchendise and not 15th anniversary merchendise on the Officala site?
    Black: 4727-9836-9051
    White: 3396-7767-9032
    Platinum: 0003-5833-1618
    Soul Silver: 3138-3094-2458

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)