New Kyurem Box TCG merchandise announced: Both a figure and card included

Thread: New Kyurem Box TCG merchandise announced: Both a figure and card included

Default New Kyurem Box TCG merchandise announced: Both a figure and card included

New Kyurem Box TCG merchandise announced: Both a figure and card included

A new Kyurem Box has been announced for the Trading Card Game. This box will include four booster packs from the Black & White Series, a Kyurem promotional card reprint, and a Kyurem figure. No release date is currently known.

Read more on Bulbanews

No it's Dr. Strange, love Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Add Joshawott on Linkedin Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Default Re: New Kyurem Box TCG merchandise announced: Both a figure and card included

YES! I was disappointed when the Kyurem EX tin didn't come with a figure, so I'm happy now.

No Longer Screwed by April Fool's Day Black Kyurem's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: New Kyurem Box TCG merchandise announced: Both a figure and card included

Looks like the Kyurem Promo has the artwork from the Noble Victories pack art. Just like Zekrom and Reshiram boxes. It would have made more sense to hold back the Zekrom & Reshiram boxes and release all three together.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Kyurem View Post
    Looks like the Kyurem Promo has the artwork from the Noble Victories pack art. Just like Zekrom and Reshiram boxes. It would have made more sense to hold back the Zekrom & Reshiram boxes and release all three together.
    Actually I think they should've bumped Kyurem forward, not push the other two back, because now there are the tins with the 3 of them.
    Come! Bring life to the TCG Sections of the forums!!!
    Come! Bring life to the TCG Sections of the forums!!!
    Pokemon Buy, Sell, and Trade
    Pokemon TCG discussion

No Longer Screwed by April Fool's Day Black Kyurem's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Kyurem didn't come in the TCG until Noble Victories, and the other two boxes were released before Noble Victories. It also looks like Kyurem's artwork is from Noble Victories packs.