New information leaked through Yahoo! website: Japanese site uploads images to server

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New information leaked through Yahoo! website: Japanese site uploads images to server

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default New information leaked through Yahoo! website: Japanese site uploads images to server

New information leaked through Yahoo! website: Japanese site uploads images to server

Yahoo!'s dedicated Pokémon subsite has uploaded a fair amount of new information to their servers, though did not post them. Artwork of the deer Pokémon and the swan Pokémon revealed in a recent trailer were uploaded, along with a new, unknown Pokémon (which have since been removed). Art of Aloe, Team Plasma, and the game parallel to Dento were also uploaded. More information on Victini, including types, were posted on the main page.

Read more on Bulbanews

Default Re: New information leaked through Yahoo! website: Japanese site uploads images to se

Why are so many legendaries psychic type?

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: New information leaked through Yahoo! website: Japanese site uploads images to se

Well the clear images shed light on Team Plasma's emblem. I find nothing offensive about it. Just looks like a P with spikes. Not a big deal. -_-'

I won't bite... much. SharKing's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow SharKing On Twitter
    Visit SharKing's Youtube Channel

Is every new legendary Poke gonna have either a unique Ability or Pressure?
    This post brought to you by
    SharKing Productions

If you want to battle me, trade with me, or use my Friend Safari in X/Y, my FC is 1220 7381 3516.

I'm not just on BMGf. Check me out on:
    YouTube | Twitter | Smogon Forums | Marriland Forums

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SharKing View Post
    But legendaries with normal abilities doesn't seem so legendary. I see nothing wrong with unique abilities either. D:
    CLAMIMED: Loves to eat!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoyota View Post
    Why are so many legendaries psychic type?
    I'd rather have psychic over dragon tbh. But w/e, it's gamefreak deciding, not us.

Ot: I love the deer and the caterpillar thing! Especially the caterpillar.

We're very concerned. Bittersweet's Avatar

Follow Bittersweet on Tumblr

I like all three of those new Pokemon. ^_^ The deer might be my favourite, but I really like the swan and caterpillar too!!

Gen 5 IS indeed shaping up to be my favourite.

My Gold Trainer Card (Pokémon X) :)

Archosaur Enthusiast Spikeheila's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SharKing View Post
    Well,most legendaries with Pressure,and pokemon with the ability, are very intimidating. As if either they know they have to beat or weaken the other pokemon, or they could die. That or its the immense energy the put out or something. I know if I'd come across a moltres, irl, and i had to use real pokemon to fight, i'd be truly feeling the pressure .-.

Blog Entries

Follow gallowsCalibrator on Tumblr

I rather like the new Weedle / Burmy thing. Its very cute. The swan looks like its annoyed though.
    Who are the two non-Plasma humans?

The simplistic design on the deer Pokemon and the swan seem very Gen 2-ish to me.... I don't know why, but they look very Gen 2-ish to me.

Did anyone else get that impression? Or get it now that it's mentioned?

Blog Entries

Is it just me or does anybody else think the caterpillar s the new Caterpillar-Cocoon-Butterfly line? Because, if its on Isshu Pokemon pre-natdex...

Quote Originally Posted by Azumarill View Post
    Is it just me or does anybody else think the caterpillar s the new Caterpillar-Cocoon-Butterfly line? Because, if its on Isshu Pokemon pre-natdex...
    Yeah, definately. The 'cocoon' stage will probably just be a shell of leaves, like Cherrim's overcast forme.

Blog Entries

I'm in the same boat as GoldenMuk.

Who on earth is Aloe?
    Have I missed something? :P

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Azumarill View Post
    More than likely.

As for the swan... meh. It's likely a water/flying type and those two types will be tken by the first two members ofmy team. It would be nice to have all electric weaknesses on one Pokémon if you know what I mean. Oh well :/

^Credit for thumbnails goes to Instrutilus!^

-Pokémon Rescue Team Series-
    Eternal Flame: Coming Soon!

Blog Entries

O.M.G THESE POKEMON ARE FANTASTIC!!!! I LOVE THE DEER AND THE SWAN BUT MY FAVORITE IS THE CATERPILLAR. WHY DID THEY HAVE TO MAKE VICTINI PSYCHIC? WE DON'T NEED ANYMORE PSYCHIC TYPES! ESPECIALLY ANOTHER PSYCHIC LEGENDARY!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast