New distributions for Black and White announced: Various distributions also on-going

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New distributions for Black and White announced: Various distributions also on-going

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default New distributions for Black and White announced: Various distributions also on-going

New distributions for Black and White announced: Various distributions also on-going

Players of Pokémon Black and White may obtain various Pokémon being distributed now and in the near future. Several can be obtained in the Trade for Evolution! event in various universities in Japan. Birthday celebrants may obtain Tabunne in Pokémon Center stores, and Arceus may now be obtained in the Pokémon Global Link. Lastly, Pokémon eggs containing one of three Pokémon will be distributed via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.

Read more on Bulbanews

Default Re: New distributions for Black and White announced: Various distributions also on-go

Does this mean that players outside of Japan that have not imported the Japanese version of Pokemon B/W won't be able to receive Arceus on Wi-Fi? If the event ends on January 31st and Pokemon B/W doesn't get released until Q2 - Q3 of 2011, then all other players will miss out.

Having said that, I wonder if they'll do a rerun of the event for non-JAP players (USA/EUR/PAL) later on when the game does get released.

Blog Entries
    Follow Noivern On Twitter

Default Re: New distributions for Black and White announced: Various distributions also on-go

They can provide regular Eggs now? The only kind of Pokémon Egg that was received through an event before this was.. Manaphy?
    Hey, it's Noivern here. I like Noivern a lot. I like Katy Perry. I want a Hydreigon plushie. Also, I'm a total PC geek.
    Links

Blog Entries
    Follow M the Gate On Twitter

I hope the event comes along again when the international versions are released.

Most of these events have been done. Also, for the C Gear event noted, the ovting ENDS November 10th, not begins.

Kind of a bit of fail news here :/
    I own Serebii.net and Serebii Forums, naturally.

Serebii's signature, now un-censored.

消え人
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Twiggy View Post
    They can provide regular Eggs now? The only kind of Pokémon Egg that was received through an event before this was.. Manaphy?
    They have distributed eggs before, but just like this distribution, only in Japan. There was a Pichu egg given away in Gen IV and Bulbapedia says there were also Cacnea and Spoink eggs in Gen III.

Blog Entries
    Follow Noivern On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by bluesun View Post
    They have distributed eggs before, but just like this distribution, only in Japan. There was a Pichu egg given away in Gen IV and Bulbapedia says there were also Cacnea and Spoink eggs in Gen III.
    Interesting. Well... hopefully we can get these in the future. I hope.
    Hey, it's Noivern here. I like Noivern a lot. I like Katy Perry. I want a Hydreigon plushie. Also, I'm a total PC geek.
    Links

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

You can get the Arceus f you have wi-fi. You need to log in to the Global Link website go to the place on the site for special promotions and type in the code. Then visit the dream world and Game Sync and it will be in HIgh Link forest.

The egg event is interesting. I hope that they dont tell us the pokemon in them so it will be a surprise.

Find Me On The Youtubez SaffronGamer's Avatar

yays shubarugo prevo! ^.^

Blog Entries

Please, please, please, please make Arceus available in Dream World when when the games get released everywhere else. Starters too,

As for the other events, I don't mind. I already have all the trade evolutions (minus the newest ones). And Tabunne doesn't look so special.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zorroark View Post
    Please, please, please, please make Arceus available in Dream World when when the games get released everywhere else. Starters too,

As for the other events, I don't mind. I already have all the trade evolutions (minus the newest ones). And Tabunne doesn't look so special.
    you are obviously not a EVENT collector

those of us who are event collectors are right now for missing the university events.

as for the arceus, i doubt the us release will get it. it was the result of a poll in japan that got it release. if the US does a similar poll something else will probably win it.

Blog Entries

yeah there could be a mass us vote for lugia or somthing

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wataru View Post
    or Ho-oh

not a a lot of events release for either.

i'm personly betting on the 3 eggs being the monkeys

Quote Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wataru View Post
    or Ho-oh

not a a lot of events release for either.
    Why would the US vote for Ho-Oh or Lugia? The mascots of HG/SS who are easily obtained within the game?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast