New D/P Pokémon revealed: New TCG cards from Japan show previously unknown Pokémon

Thread: New D/P Pokémon revealed: New TCG cards from Japan show previously unknown Pokémon

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default New D/P Pokémon revealed: New TCG cards from Japan show previously unknown Pokémon

Captain Library, a user on the PokéGym Forums with friends in Japan, has released an image to the public showing a collection of new Pokémon TCG cards, one of which reveals a new, never before seen electric type Pokémon, named "Kisandaa". Beyond this picture and the name, no further details are known about the Pokémon at this point in time.

Read more on Bulbanews

Ultimate Pokemon Fan! Water Pokémon Master's Avatar

They're FAKE.

Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster of
    [PokéBeach]

Blog Entries

If you say so...then it MUST be true.

^^^
    Ku ku ku, agree with sarcasm (if that was sarcasm)..

WPM has proved to unreliable alot lately...

Merciless Goddess Misty's Avatar Retired Staff
    Trophies

At the very least, put a "rumor" flag SOMEWHERE, for Christ's sake, don't sacrifice our credibility like that :(

φιλομαθής Zhen Lin's Avatar Vice-Webmaster

Yes... a good idea. Working...

Quote Originally Posted by Habunake View Post
    ^^^
    Ku ku ku, agree with sarcasm (if that was sarcasm)..

WPM has proved to unreliable alot lately...
    Yes, wow, two names that you THINK were "sort of" mistranslated. Let's make a whole site who has had the hardest reliability in the TCG area for over three years unreliable in the TCG area over that. :/

(don't mean to show-off when I say something like that, but I don't like it when people say that my site is unreliable in the area it is specialized in)

Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster of
    [PokéBeach]

No, but your "sources" have been wrong before.

And yes, I don't like how you messed up the Pocchama translation, as it has everyone thinking it will evolve into a fighting type, causing idiotic speculation due to your messup.

Then you also said Naetoru translated into Fire Monkey.....

EDIT: I think you should atleast mention the Pocchama thing on your site, as I hate GF/SPP/Wiki/Nsdier people going..

"Pokebeach said Pocchama means "Young Fighting Fowl", he's gonna be a fighting type!"

EDIT2: OMFG, you banned me from your Forums....real mature because I disagree with you....XD

And it wasn't even on your Forums! Just because someone doubts your credibility you ban them? And then you ban me because "I don't like your site", when I never even said that?
    Last edited by Habunake; 17th August 2006 at 09:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Habunake View Post
    No, but your "sources" have been wrong before.

And yes, I don't like how you messed up the Pocchama translation, as it has everyone thinking it will evolve into a fighting type, causing idiotic speculation due to your messup.

Then you also said Naetoru translated into Fire Monkey.....

EDIT: I think you should atleast mention the Pocchama thing on your site, as I hate GF/SPP/Wiki/Nsdier people going..

"Pokebeach said Pocchama means "Young Fighting Fowl", he's gonna be a fighting type!"

EDIT2: OMFG, you banned me from your Forums....real mature because I disagree with you....XD

And it wasn't even on your Forums! Just because someone doubts your credibility you ban them? And then you ban me because "I don't like your site", when I never even said that?
    Live with it. You bad-mouth a site and then run around bashing them and expect to be let back? That's like calling a home-owner foul language behind their back, them hearing about it, and then not allowing you back into their home.

Anyways, the evidence has been posted. Sorry that I just "said so" without posting anything concrete. :p

Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster of
    [PokéBeach]

I don't see any evidence just "I have heard"....

And I bashed you? I bad-mouthed your site? I simply said some of the stuff you've said lately has been incorrect, that's not bashing. It's not like I went on your forums and bashed you, did I?

EDIT: That's evidence? How? It just looks like someone extracted the card from the pic and zoomed in...

And you put people are bashing you left and right...I'm usually a kind person, but grow up!

Edit 2: Now I see, that is a fake. Well sorry for "bashing" you when you provided no evidence before and simply told us "you were itold" it was fake....-_-

Blog Entries

It doesn't matter much. The copyright on the card is 2004. Fakity fake fake.
    Step into the Fairy circle

More evidence posted. :p

Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster of
    [PokéBeach]

It sucks, that Korobooshi card was awesome...

Now to watch the GF and SPP people think it's real......le sigh....