New BW TCG merchandise announced for Fall: Includes Zoroark-Illusions Collection and

Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By Joshawott
  • 1 Post By Maverick Nate
  • 1 Post By Joshawott
  • 1 Post By Maverick Nate
  • 1 Post By Ein

Thread: New BW TCG merchandise announced for Fall: Includes Zoroark-Illusions Collection and

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default New BW TCG merchandise announced for Fall: Includes Zoroark-Illusions Collection and

New BW TCG merchandise announced for Fall: Includes Zoroark-Illusions Collection and Evolved ...

Coming this Fall are the Zoroark-Illusions Collection and Evolved Battle Action Tins. The Zoroark-Illusions Collection, coming sometime between October and November, contains 3 booster packs, a promo Zoroark and jumbo print of the same card and a code card for the Online TCG. The tins feature a promo card and figure of each of the starters' final evolutions, 5 booster packs, and an online code card for the Online TCG.

Read more on Bulbanews

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Default Re: New BW TCG merchandise announced for Fall: Includes Zoroark-Illusions Collection

Serperior, Emboar and Samurott figures?

Sold.

Moderator Maverick Nate's Avatar Bulbanews Senior WriterBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator

Default Re: New BW TCG merchandise announced for Fall: Includes Zoroark-Illusions Collection

I love those figures. I hope that most of the Pokémon will have at least one eventually.
    Girly Princess likes this.

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick Nate View Post
    I love those figures. I hope that most of the Pokémon will have at least one eventually.
    I'm guessing that this is a standard and special sets now; so I'd imagine that all Pokémon released in one of them will have one.

Moderator Maverick Nate's Avatar Bulbanews Senior WriterBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator

Well, they appeared before this too. If you preordered platinum, or HGSS, you could get Arceus, Lugia or Ho-Oh. And then the ones released in TCG products so far are Entei, Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Victini, Reshiram, Zekrom, Serperior, Emboar, and Samurott.

Ein
    Blog Entries

Follow Ein on Tumblr

Damnit! I've still got the Starter and Reshiram tins to buy! But they know that they'll get my money anyway.

@Maverick Nate
    How/Where do you get the Entei, Zekrom and Reshiram figures? I know where Victini and the others are from but not those ones.
    White FC: Blair 4126 8383 6387

My claims: Joltik, Run Away, Snag Ball, Luck Incense, Shadow Rush.

The Reshiram/Zekrom ones are from this product coming out October 19. And there was a product released a while ago called the HeartGold & SoulSilver Series Collection with an Entei figure, special holos of Feraligatr, Meganium, and Typhlosion, and 5 packs from the HS era.

Ein
    Blog Entries

Follow Ein on Tumblr

Sweet, thanks for that. I'll keep an eye out for Reshiram and Zekrom and try to track down the Entei.
    White FC: Blair 4126 8383 6387

My claims: Joltik, Run Away, Snag Ball, Luck Incense, Shadow Rush.

LinkBacks (?)