New Black and White info revealed: Generation V villains, others make first appearanc - Page 7

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: New Black and White info revealed: Generation V villains, others make first appearanc

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Default Re: New Black and White info revealed: Generation V villains, others make first appea

Everyone did.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Super Nintendo Chalmers Bug Catcher Wade's Avatar

Default Re: New Black and White info revealed: Generation V villains, others make first appea

good. they ought to have. :P

Registered User A_Flaming_Monkey's Avatar

Team Plasma just looks... wow. Words cannot describe how awful their design looks. It's hard to be a criminal when no one takes you seriously.

From Leyend to Myth Infinity Mk-II's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I just thought... sure, team plasma grunts look silly... but if knights is the theme, that means the admins could be wearing a freaking full armour.

And they could use pokemon like Steel types.

I wouldn't be surprised if they had enough to make up for their outfits.

NONE OF YOU ARE SAFE. Eldritch_One's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Okay, what is the big problem with the way Team Plasma looks? I love the look of the new group of villains.
    The Shining Trapezohedron - MAH BLOG!

THERE'S ALWAYS FREE CHEESE INSIDE OF A RAT TRAP.
    "I AM THE MOST AWESOME OF ROMANS. FUCKIUS YESIUS. COMMANDER OF THE LEGIO BADASSIUS!"

Blog Entries

Awesome swan Pokemon looks awesome.

Blog Entries

Team Plasma better be having something else besides a shitload of Poison-types, that's all I gotta say about it right now... I can kinda see them having a bunch of Koromori though, with them being bats... and if so, at least this time they'll be Psychic/Flying instead of Poison/Flying. We needz variety!
    "He just put on 300,000 pounds....I'm SO jealous." Raven, Teen Titans

Have you heard of the saying "opening a can of whoop-ass"? I did that once in a dream.... I opened an aluminum can labled "whoop-ass" on somebody, and they disintegrated.

My favorite Bulbagarden smiley:

Blog Entries

I like how all the Pokemon appear to be dancing as they battle, or at least hopping around similar to the manner in which a boxer would in a match. It makes the battles feel more alive and dynamic.

As for them Plasma folks... hopefully they'll grow on us...

A black and white world Blackjack Gabbiani's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by A_Flaming_Monkey View Post
    Team Plasma just looks... wow. Words cannot describe how awful their design looks. It's hard to be a criminal when no one takes you seriously.
    I think they look awesome.

And if you pay attention to the dialogue in Eterna, that no one took Team Galactic seriously because they look so stupid made their work EASIER.

Team Plasma: Supporters of LARPing and LARPers in general.

"All the world's a stage" taken to the extreme!
    V Faction: Bulbatized

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3136 - 6603 - 1330

IT'S A CLEMUSKETEER!!! IslandWalker's Avatar
    Guatemala, the country full of COD-obsessed bullies.
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KPTitan View Post
    I thought that one Frontier Brain chick Dahlia from Sinnoh was African-American also... is she?
    I think she is Latin. Her clothes looked a bit Spanish to me, and Latins have slightly darker skin.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567