New Black and White info revealed: Generation V villains, others make first appearanc

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Black and White info revealed: Generation V villains, others make first appearanc

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default New Black and White info revealed: Generation V villains, others make first appearanc

New Black and White info revealed: Generation V villains, others make first appearance

A new video has revealed more new information from Pokémon Black and White, including some of its linking functions with the C-Gear and aspects of the battle system.

Read more on Bulbanews

Surprise! winstein's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: New Black and White info revealed: Generation V villains, others make first appea

All these new additions really got me more excited about the game, especially the contests! But then, I don't think I might use those online features, though.

Blog Entries

Default Re: New Black and White info revealed: Generation V villains, others make first appea

Team Plasma look really bad. Worse than galactic and that's saying somethng. I mean... look at those hoods...oh for gawds sake this is bad. :(
    But the Pokémon look good and the online features should be interesting. :D

^Credit for thumbnails goes to Instrutilus!^

-Pokémon Rescue Team Series-
    Eternal Flame: Coming Soon!

Team Plasma's outfits almost remind me of medieval knights, what with the tunics and all.

And unless I've been living under a rock and missed an update, there may have been a third pokemon shown. When they're starting the Musical segment, at 2:10 it shows the art of Chillarmy, Gear, and the zebra thing, there's a stork I haven't seen before.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wawantland View Post
    Team Plasma's outfits almost remind me of medieval knights, what with the tunics and all.

And unless I've been living under a rock and missed an update, there may have been a third pokemon shown. When they're starting the Musical segment, at 2:10 it shows the art of Chillarmy, Gear, and the zebra thing, there's a stork I haven't seen before.
    Yup it's a goose/swan thing :)

^Credit for thumbnails goes to Instrutilus!^

-Pokémon Rescue Team Series-
    Eternal Flame: Coming Soon!

Blog Entries

Serebii also shows a picture with the swan Pokemon too, and Pokejungle mentions it.

Team Plasma hm their plot better make up for those outfits, I mean Galactic was weird enough but Plasma outfit looks so weird.

Since I am not fan of the chipmunk Pokemon I am not really a fan of it's evolution as well (Blame Distaste movie, now I don't like Chipmunks with red eyes).

Deer Pokemon looks very cute Serebii says its call Shikijka..

Musical hm... I am not sure how this is going to work, sure dancing but uh how would it work in the anime exactly? I mean Pokemon who aren't Meowth can't sing (Unless it's Jigglypuff, however how is a Gyarados or a Grotle supposed to sing?) guess we will have to wait and see what happens'

The triple battle mode sounds alot like how Fossil Fighters work, interesting
    Last edited by Agent Gryphon; 30th July 2010 at 04:42 AM.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Lost and Confused... MangaBottle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wawantland View Post
    They do like a little like the Knights Templar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    Sakaki drank in Pikachu series, that's why became so... happy in first Movie Adaptation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack Palazzo View Post
    You mean the shots where it looks like he's channeling the Joker?

Blazaking's Avatar Staff ArtistModerator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Blazaking On Twitter Add Blazaking on Google+
    Follow Blazaking on Tumblr Visit Blazaking's Youtube Channel

That trailer was freakin' AWESOME. I cannot wait for these games.

Well what do we have here? The first flaw so far are the Plasma Grunts' gross outfits(IMO)... They seriously make the Galactic Grunts look good.
    Hah the medieval knights were exactly the first thought I had too :p

Watching the trailer is making me more excited for the games' release! :D
    And that deer pokemon reminds me of Bambii or something...

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Team Plasma? They remind me of the knights of the Middle Ages. Their design is pretty unique, but I'm not used to them yet.

Blog Entries

Awesome trailer! I'm more and more excited about the games!
    Team Plasma: a bit odd, but original. Love the new trainer classes, new Pokémon, the train, everything. Can't wait for spring!

Blog Entries

Did you see Reshiram and Zekrom's tails light up at the end of the trailer? I hope that happens in the in-game battle animation. That would TOTALLY make up for their sucky design.

This is gonna be so cool!

NONE OF YOU ARE SAFE. Eldritch_One's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I actually LIKE the look of Team Plasma. They sort of have a Knights Templar feel to them.

What I DON'T like are some of the new NPC's. I mean, come on, a FOOTBALL PLAYER. For the love of my Honchkrow, that's freakin' rediculous.
    The Shining Trapezohedron - MAH BLOG!

THERE'S ALWAYS FREE CHEESE INSIDE OF A RAT TRAP.
    "I AM THE MOST AWESOME OF ROMANS. FUCKIUS YESIUS. COMMANDER OF THE LEGIO BADASSIUS!"

Vintage Sketch's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eldritch_One View Post

What I DON'T like are some of the new NPC's. I mean, come on, a FOOTBALL PLAYER. For the love of my Honchkrow, that's freakin' rediculous.
    On what grounds is that ridiculous?

NONE OF YOU ARE SAFE. Eldritch_One's Avatar
    Blog Entries

First, I hate when I typo. >.<

Second, I just think it's kinda... well, stupid, for a football player IN FULL GARB to suddenly drop everything they're doing (Being in FULL GARB, insinuating they are either at practice or actually playing) would drop EVERYTHING to battle pokemon.
    The Shining Trapezohedron - MAH BLOG!

THERE'S ALWAYS FREE CHEESE INSIDE OF A RAT TRAP.
    "I AM THE MOST AWESOME OF ROMANS. FUCKIUS YESIUS. COMMANDER OF THE LEGIO BADASSIUS!"

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast