A new batch of 'Rival Destinies' episode titles revealed: Donamite arc titles reveale

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: A new batch of 'Rival Destinies' episode titles revealed: Donamite arc titles reveale

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default A new batch of 'Rival Destinies' episode titles revealed: Donamite arc titles reveale

A new batch of 'Rival Destinies' episode titles revealed: Donamite arc titles revealed

Eight more dub episode titles for Pokémon Black & White: Rival Destinies have been revealed, from BW067 to BW074.

Read more on Bulbanews
    Last edited by Kogoro; 5th May 2012 at 12:01 PM.

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Default Re: A new batch of 'Rival Destinies' episode titles revealed: Donamite arc titles rev

Those "Club" puns are the worst I've ever heard.

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Default Re: A new batch of 'Rival Destinies' episode titles revealed: Donamite arc titles rev

I'm struggling to think of a worse name than Clubsplosion.

What's this? Bouffalant Herdier's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Bouffalant Herdier On Twitter
    Visit Bouffalant Herdier's Youtube Channel

I had kinda missed the title puns for recent episodes, but if this is the best they can come up with, I change my mind.

Who is this git?

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulweaver On Twitter Add Soulweaver on Facebook Add Soulweaver on Google+
    Follow Soulweaver on Tumblr Visit Soulweaver's Youtube Channel

I wouldn't mind if these news actually gave proper sources instead of seemingly pulling the names out of thin air :/
    fenyx4 likes this.

Former staff member · X Pokédex status (incl. foreign dexes) · Bank Living Dex status · 3DS FC: 4699 6589 8963

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

It was received via PM from someone who apparently gets the titles privately. The last two batches have been correct, so we have no reason to doubt their accuracy. @adyniz; can go into more detail.

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulweaver On Twitter Add Soulweaver on Facebook Add Soulweaver on Google+
    Follow Soulweaver on Tumblr Visit Soulweaver's Youtube Channel

Well, that doesn't help me, I'll still need to wait on updates on the official site to add the titles to another site then. :F

Former staff member · X Pokédex status (incl. foreign dexes) · Bank Living Dex status · 3DS FC: 4699 6589 8963

The Sworn Brothers Adyniz's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Adyniz On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Soulweaver View Post
    I wouldn't mind if these news actually gave proper sources instead of seemingly pulling the names out of thin air :/
    I am sorry but I can't actually provide the link of the actual source since it is "unlinkable", one of the reasons why there is no link in the article.

I have got the previous two batches from the same user as well, and all of those titles were confirmed to be real. So I have no doubts in this one as well.

Not to mention, these titles have also been confirmed by Elaine Pagano, an official Pokemon Portugese dub translator.

But if you want to wait for the official confirmation, it's totally understandable.

I figured they wouldn't use "Donamite" for obvious reasons.
    Robo-Floatzel likes this.

Blog Entries

Follow sweet insanity on Tumblr

Angry Re: A new batch of 'Rival Destinies' episode titles revealed: Donamite arc titles rev

'Clubsplosion'??

KILL ME NOW

~Love Is Hard To Define~ Midnight Blue's Avatar
    Blog Entries

TPCi was doing so well without all of the lame puns. Well hopefully they're not going to start this habit again. I got to say though, some titles are great but I actually like the way the dub titles are like the Japanese titles.

TPCi has been dubbing so fast :D BW74 just aired in Japan last month.
    Pretty likes this.
    #PokemonXY 3DS XLs launch September 27th! :D

They really are. Next episodes to get dub titles are the Twist Mountain epsiodes.

H.M
    Follow H.M On Twitter
    Follow H.M on Tumblr

You know that time where the dubbers use an almost literal translation of the japanese name and all is good?

This is not one of those times.

Oshawott used Baton Pass!
    ~Tumblr~Twitter~

Blog Entries

Follow Hitomi on Tumblr

Battling the Leaf Thieves!

Another "Battling the ___" title?

Sigh.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast