New anime story arc begins in Japan this autumn: Conclusion of the Diamond & Pearl se

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New anime story arc begins in Japan this autumn: Conclusion of the Diamond & Pearl se

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default New anime story arc begins in Japan this autumn: Conclusion of the Diamond & Pearl se

New anime story arc begins in Japan this autumn: Conclusion of the Diamond & Pearl series ...

TV Tokyo have announced on their official website for the Pokémon anime today that the Diamond and Pearl arc of the Pokémon will conclude in Japan in the third quarter of this year.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries
    Follow Takoto On Twitter
    Follow Takoto on Tumblr

Default Re: New anime story arc begins in Japan this autumn: Conclusion of the Diamond & Pear

Good to know, good to know. I personally hope this means Dawn will take a hike.
    I hope if there is a new "Pokégirl", she's bearable.

~Giovanni Fan|★|Silver Fan~
    ★ An Illustration student from the UK; with a particular love of black tea, cats, deer, jellyfish, octopus, moths and the colour purple ★
    ♥ Umbreon, Gardevoir, Drifloon, Joltik, Gengar, Malamar ♥ Mewtwo, Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Darkrai, Xerneas ♥
    ~ DeviantArtTwitterTumblr ~

Blog Entries

Default Re: New anime story arc begins in Japan this autumn: Conclusion of the Diamond & Pear

Well.... 'tis a-comin' folks. 'Tis a-comin'... it's been awesome, and now we get to start a new season/arc after 4 years.

So I'm assuming that the US will be getting this episodes around the same time as our Black and White releases, sometime next spring?
    "He just put on 300,000 pounds....I'm SO jealous." Raven, Teen Titans

Have you heard of the saying "opening a can of whoop-ass"? I did that once in a dream.... I opened an aluminum can labled "whoop-ass" on somebody, and they disintegrated.

My favorite Bulbagarden smiley:

Blog Entries

Follow Yoshi-san on Tumblr

Oh great! I can't wait!

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KPTitan View Post
    So I'm assuming that the US will be getting this episodes around the same time as our Black and White releases, sometime next spring?
    Don't go assuming things. Ruby and Sapphire came out three months before Advanced came out in US. But anyway, I couldn't care less about the anime in America.

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

And...here goes the anime with another reboot for the next 4 years!

The anime now feels like its stuck in an endless loop. Every 4 years the anime is rebooted with a new female character and Ash leaves behind his previous Pokemon.

For god sakes, I hope next generation changes things up a bit. I wonder if both Contests and Brock are on their way out, (I'm sure Dawn's leaving either way).

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Well, there we go. Proof. No transition arc. Just a move from DP to BW.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Hexagon Addiction Kaze no Shiron's Avatar

Thanks for the information and at same time, :(. I loved Pokemon Diamond & Pearl arc and I'll miss Piplup. Anyway, looking forward for new upcoming arc.
    Signature Not Under Construction

Fury will consume you! Olaf-symbiote's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I bet they'll get rid of Brock because of racism issues now. Since people already have issues with the games' names, imagine the public outrage when they see there's a guy with a darker skin tone in anime series called "Pokémon Black and White". Now they've seriously got a reason to fear people having issues with Brock's appearance.
    Dr. Jeremiah Surd from The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest is my all time favorite villain, beating even Ganondorf from the Zelda series!

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

racism? There hasn't been any racism issues at all.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

no more Piplup abuse :( but also no more bubblebeam every half second. You win, you lose. Call me nuts, but I'm excited for this. Brock can stay, but he better start doing something. I'm not ready to give up Croagunk. Contests can go for all I care.

Quote Originally Posted by Olaf-symbiote View Post
    I bet they'll get rid of Brock because of racism issues now. Since people already have issues with the games' names, imagine the public outrage when they see there's a guy with a darker skin tone in anime series called "Pokémon Black and White". Now they've seriously got a reason to fear people having issues with Brock's appearance.
    Tracey was brought in to replace Brock because the core team feared Brock would be a racial stereotype to the western public. It wasn't the case.
    Also, those who are gonna bitch about it have no grounds on which to base their opinions. The show's been running for roughly 12 years already. Little late to pull the race card.

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Olaf-symbiote View Post
    I admit, I lol'd.

I expect Brock to do the same thing in the next saga that he's been doing for the last 10 years:

Absolutely nothing.

追放されたバカ

Agree that it is probz gonna be another loop, but I am fine with loops. Will be interesting to see how the character line up get affected. I have a higher chance of watching it if Dawn stays, but most unlikely.

It's tasting time! Kasumi's Avatar Former Art Director
    Blog Entries
    Follow Kasumi On Twitter Add Kasumi on Google+
    Follow Kasumi on Tumblr Follow Kasumi on Flickr

Lol well, what are you people expecting? That we'll get blood sex and gore in this new series? Of course it's going to be the same formula. Not like I mind, since I watch the show for pure fun and entertainment, not because it's serious business.

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

"Pokémon Black and White" , which will be abbreviated to "Pokémon BW".

To be honest, I'd really like it if the new girl WASN'T a co-ordinator...trainer or PokéAthlete.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)