Mysterious Trainer Takuto to be featured in 189th DP episode: Episode to air Aug. 26

Thread: Mysterious Trainer Takuto to be featured in 189th DP episode: Episode to air Aug. 26

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Mysterious Trainer Takuto to be featured in 189th DP episode: Episode to air Aug. 26

Mysterious Trainer Takuto to be featured in 189th DP episode: Episode to air Aug. 26

The TV Navi schedule has revealed the 189th Diamond and Pearl episode, Shin'ō League Semi-Finals! Enter Darkrai!!. The episode features the continuation of the Shin'ō League.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries

Default Re: Mysterious Trainer Takuto to be featured in 189th DP episode: Episode to air Aug.

He doesn't have green hair! D:
    CLAMIMED: Loves to eat!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Mysterious Trainer Takuto to be featured in 189th DP episode: Episode to air Aug.

Quote Originally Posted by Fudgenuggets View Post
    He doesn't have green hair! D:
    He was supposed to have green hair? o.O

I wonder who this guy is... but he kinda creeps me out. Having a Darkrai at his disposal makes him even more creepy, with a little dash of badass-ness.
    "He just put on 300,000 pounds....I'm SO jealous." Raven, Teen Titans

Have you heard of the saying "opening a can of whoop-ass"? I did that once in a dream.... I opened an aluminum can labled "whoop-ass" on somebody, and they disintegrated.

My favorite Bulbagarden smiley:

Registered User A_Flaming_Monkey's Avatar

I dunno who he is, but I don't like him. I'm worried he'll be the usual unbeatable Marty Stu that shows up and wins the Sinnoh Leauge. Heck, I'd rather have Barry win instead of this guy.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by A_Flaming_Monkey View Post
    I dunno who he is, but I don't like him. I'm worried he'll be the usual unbeatable Marty Stu that shows up and wins the Sinnoh Leauge. Heck, I'd rather have Barry win instead of this guy.
    *coughcough*HARRISON*cough*

But yeah, inevitable random guy coming out of nowhere who crushes everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by V Faction View Post
    "Harumpf! I do say, THIS counterfeit was more impressive than THAT counterfeit!"

Studying Greek Mythology. KronosClownz's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Must be some bad-ass.
    Mail me with new myth requests!... Credit to Fang for making this awesome banner

Eating too much chicken's bad, it gives you dandruff