Mysterious silhouette appears on Game Freak's website: Unknown if Pokémon related - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Mysterious silhouette appears on Game Freak's website: Unknown if Pokémon related

CottonSheepFairy 33Whimsicott33's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Mysterious silhouette appears on Game Freak's website: Unknown if Pokémon related

I am laughing so hard right now that the two craziest theories about horse racing games and solitaire both happened to come true at the same time.

I wonder what Game Freak thinks about the public always putting the words "Pokemon" somewhere every time some game of theirs is covered, especially in an scenario like this where the concept and intentions seem to be much different than their usual Pokemon fare.
    Cute Charm likes this.
    Oh?

Default Re: Mysterious silhouette appears on Game Freak's website: Unknown if Pokémon related

I really want to say the whole silhouette thing was intentional. Especially with all the he Gen 6 hype going on and people vying for new unannounced information by looking in every little nook and cranny such as in every single site associated with Pokemon....

Not to mention the fact that the image had a cryptic message about the "game played around the world" which they've been promoting X/Y with while looking like some "who's that pokemon" type thing...

Gamefreak are on their way to becoming the greatest trolls in the history of trolldom.

Also congratulations on the people who deciphered the whole horse racing + Solitaire combo. I honestly never would have guessed something so...out there.
    Zzzlol94 and Mega Gengar like this.

is back for 2014 S.S. Shadow Minun's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow S.S. Shadow Minun On Twitter Add S.S. Shadow Minun on Facebook
    Visit S.S. Shadow Minun's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Isamu Akai View Post
    I figured this was going to be Gen 6's Pikachu.
    Very unlikely for new Pikachu ripoff in Gen VI. I don't think so.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by S.S. Shadow Minun View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isamu Akai View Post
    I figured this was going to be Gen 6's Pikachu.
    Very unlikely for new Pikachu ripoff in Gen VI. I don't think so.
    And what makes you think this? Is it because of the shape of the silhouette?

In that case, let me just say that it could've vaguely resemble that of a capybara, which are rodents. Even then with the possible horse relation, doesn't seem likely now, but saying it couldn't have been Gen 6's Pikachu is a bit of a high assumption. Let's hear your exact reasons why you don't think so.

Theme set by Caprizant | Fan of Generation I.

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Robo-Floatzel View Post
    I highly doubt it's going to be released outside of Japan, as opposed to the worldwide release of X/Y, but the production of those games is probably top-priority for Game Freak at the moment, so they most likely had to create something really short and simple in order to concentrate on the bigger and more important Gen 6 projects.
    We got HarmoKnight. I wouldn't be surprised if we get this game too. Game Freak is a well-known developer, and simply saying "made by the developers of Pokemon" makes it sell well.

On the other hand, Learn with Pokemon: Typing DS seems to have been a massive failure and I have no idea why they bothered localizing it.

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter
    Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by SnorlaxMonster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Robo-Floatzel View Post
    I highly doubt it's going to be released outside of Japan, as opposed to the worldwide release of X/Y, but the production of those games is probably top-priority for Game Freak at the moment, so they most likely had to create something really short and simple in order to concentrate on the bigger and more important Gen 6 projects.
    We got HarmoKnight. I wouldn't be surprised if we get this game too. Game Freak is a well-known developer, and simply saying "made by the developers of Pokemon" makes it sell well.

On the other hand, Learn with Pokemon: Typing DS seems to have been a massive failure and I have no idea why they bothered localizing it.
    It was released in Europe, but never in North America, and it probably bombed because no Pokemon fan wanted such a game to begin with.
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

PotentiaSapientiaAudacia Aviator Zero's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Aviator Zero's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Aviator Zero View Post
    I think it's safe to say that no one expected a Game Freak version of Solitaire.
    Now that I look at those cards again, this looks nothing like Solitaire. Literally the only similarities are the deck and the columns of cards.

Quote Originally Posted by Narcisse View Post
    I personally don't think the teaser was necessary. In fact I think the presence of one before announcing this game is borderline trolling.
    In saying that, I'm pleased that there are a few positive comments about it. But this is most definitely not for me.
    I agree. I kind of already hate this game.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234