Mysterious silhouette appears on Game Freak's website: Unknown if Pokémon related - Page 3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Mysterious silhouette appears on Game Freak's website: Unknown if Pokémon related

Blog Entries

Default Re: Mysterious silhouette appears on Game Freak's website: Unknown if Pokémon related

Quote Originally Posted by Porygom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBlader15 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzap View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBlader15 View Post
    Possible new game series or a new pikachu evolution cause pikachu needs it since raichu isn't that good or a Pachirisu evolution
    Nothing in the shape of the profile resembles Pikachu or a rodent in any way. It really looks more like a horse.
    Maybe but do we really need a new horse Pokèmon I would rather have a Pachirisu pre-evolution than that
    Where are you getting Pachirisu/Pikachu thing from? It's pretty much certainly a horse.
    Just thought of it

Blog Entries

Default Re: Mysterious silhouette appears on Game Freak's website: Unknown if Pokémon related

My money is on a Pokemon/Harvest Moon crossover.

I have no idea how it would work, or what the players purpose would be. But that's my guess.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Narcisse View Post
    It apparently isn't a Pokémon + Harvest Moon game. https://twitter.com/natsume_inc/status/358292890700627968

I'd rather have Pokémon + Animal Crossing, if they want to make a Pokémon crossover with a "sim" game.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shushupu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Narcisse View Post
    It apparently isn't a Pokémon + Harvest Moon game. https://twitter.com/natsume_inc/status/358292890700627968

I'd rather have Pokémon + Animal Crossing, if they want to make a Pokémon crossover with a "sim" game.
    Ah well, was a nice thought.

moa

๑๑-•¨°º¤ø„º°¨ ¸„ø¤º°¨°º¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„ ๑๑-• ๑๑-•ø¤º „¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º- ๑๑-
    ________________________ ___________________________

Insert Witty Title Here Azure Butterfly's Avatar
    Blog Entries

PotentiaSapientiaAudacia Aviator Zero's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Aviator Zero's Youtube Channel

I think it's safe to say that no one expected a Game Freak version of Solitaire.

Well, that's disappointing. Somebody DID call it, though. I don't remember who.

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter
    Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

I like it when Game Freak experiments with original, non-Pokemon projects, but they've truly jumped the horse with this one, what a weird concept. I was expecting a new franchise entirely, but instead we get an iOS-type game that's to be released only in a week, so I am rather disappointed.

I highly doubt it's going to be released outside of Japan, as opposed to the worldwide release of X/Y, but the production of those games is probably top-priority for Game Freak at the moment, so they most likely had to create something really short and simple in order to concentrate on the bigger and more important Gen 6 projects.
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've never played Solitaire in my entire life.

Guess this is as good a time as any.

smile Enzap's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Enzap on Tumblr

Huh, what a strange concept. I like solitaire alright. I'm not sure what it has to do with horses... but I'm sure it'll be fun enough. I trust Game Freak to make good games.

Well, this came as a big surprise. You know, people like solitaire, but it's just so common and sort of not video game related-ish. At first glance, I have no idea what's going on, but it looks silly and fun to play... i guess.

Blog Entries

Didnt like harmoknight. This looks better than that tbh. Still bit off the wall crazy tbh.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kouzan On Twitter Add Kouzan on Google+
    Follow Kouzan on Tumblr Visit Kouzan's Youtube Channel

Well that was unexpected. I guess Solitaire's a "well known game", I've never played it. Interesting concept and looks like it's gonna be fun so I hope it gets localized.

Blog Entries

I personally don't think the teaser was necessary. In fact I think the presence of one before announcing this game is borderline trolling.

In saying that, I'm pleased that there are a few positive comments about it. But this is most definitely not for me.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast