Mysterious new Pokémon announced on Pokémon Smash!: Last week's teased news revealed - Page 6

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Mysterious new Pokémon announced on Pokémon Smash!: Last week's teased news revealed

Registered User golgothasTerror's Avatar

Default Re: Mysterious new Pokémon announced on Pokémon Smash!: Last week's teased news revea

Quote Originally Posted by Codface View Post
    In my ideal world this is a unique legendary other clone like mewtwo but a 580stat one. Also ideally it would be female and only able to breed with mewtwo and create more eggs of its only type.
    Mewtwo isn't even male, though.
    Chiss likes this.

Default Re: Mysterious new Pokémon announced on Pokémon Smash!: Last week's teased news revea

It looks smaller than Mewtwo, so I thought maybe it could be his son or something.
    Captain Lincoln Stern, you stand here accused of...
    12 counts of murder in the first degree
    14 counts of armed theft of Federation property
    22 counts of piracy in high space
    18 counts of fraud
    37 counts of rape
    and 1 moving violation....how do you plead?

Default Re: New Mewtwo form announced on Pokémon Smash!: Last week's teased news revealed to

Quote Originally Posted by Fennekin View Post
    We need to know it's name!
    EXACTLY! We need to know the name, what's the point of hiding the name, the moment they tell the name, the whole world knows! What's the point?? =[ :/

Blog Entries

Default Re: New Mewtwo form announced on Pokémon Smash!: Last week's teased news revealed to

Quote Originally Posted by pokemaster09 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fennekin View Post
    We need to know it's name!
    EXACTLY! We need to know the name, what's the point of hiding the name, the moment they tell the name, the whole world knows! What's the point?? =[ :/
    You answered your own question:

the moment they tell the name, the whole world knows!
    If you look at the website, they're clearly trying to make us speculate....not like we needed that prompt.

elite four champion

i think its highly unlikely that it is a new form of mewtwo since it uses a wide variety of attack types unlike mewtwo it can do grass type and fire type moves in my opinion this new mewtwo resembling pokemon may share this attribute with mew maybe it will be able to learn every tm like mew so this might be an improvement on mewtwo (in the pokemon movie pokemon mewtwo returns there is a mention of mewthree) not saying this is mewthree just making assumptions like the rest of you but im excited to see there is new news about the most powerful pokemon lol because why will they make a role of such importance fade away but i have been following the pokemon series since it first came out and this new mew and mewtwo may be what mewtwo was to us older more experienced pokemon fans to new trainers or it will be a big disappointing gimmick lol we'll just have to wait and see

elite four champion

Quote Originally Posted by Te-em View Post
    It looks smaller than Mewtwo, so I thought maybe it could be his son or something.
    highly unlikely since legendary pokemon cant breed with the exception of manaphy more likely that its a genetically enhanced version of mewtwo since the theme of pokemon x and y is gene splicing

Quote Originally Posted by shinycharizard333 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Te-em View Post
    highly unlikely since legendary pokemon cant breed with the exception of manaphy more likely that its a genetically enhanced version of mewtwo since the theme of pokemon x and y is gene splicing
    That is because they are so rare they cannot breed, because then they would breed with their own family. Latias and Latios are relations, but they cannot breed, because of this. At least I think so, because I have never seen two legends of the same species and different gender who arn't closely related. Latias and Latios there existed many of before, but I think they died out, so there are only one brother and one sister left.

And an interesting thing about Mewtwo is that he probably don't get a child in the normal way. Perhaps a scientist use his DNA to make a mini-Mewtwo. The two Pokemon look related in some way, but if they are related in a "normal" way I cannot say. I just did a wild guess about it being the son of Mewtwo, and it could as likely be a super-Mewtwo created by the Rocket gang supposed to overcome him and its looks may be misleading. For now, we can only guess what the new Pokemon might be. I don't have anything against they reuse some pieces of an old design, but hopefully it has some connection to Mewtwo, looking the way it does.
    Captain Lincoln Stern, you stand here accused of...
    12 counts of murder in the first degree
    14 counts of armed theft of Federation property
    22 counts of piracy in high space
    18 counts of fraud
    37 counts of rape
    and 1 moving violation....how do you plead?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456