Mysterious new Pokémon announced on Pokémon Smash!: Last week's teased news revealed - Page 4

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 82
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Mysterious new Pokémon announced on Pokémon Smash!: Last week's teased news revealed

  1. #46
    Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,022
    Blog Entries
    341

    Default Re: Mysterious new Pokémon announced on Pokémon Smash!: Last week's teased news revea

    I remember that, there was some site used to identity "photoshops" that everyone, even Archaic himself, were using to call fake on the pictures and even the CoroCoro scan with them when it first came out, despite it coming out at the same time around authentic leaks and having the same design and layout. People literally thought that someone quickly edited the real scans within minutes to create fake ones confirming the Starter Evolutions.

  2. #47
    My Sword Hand Twitches! Owain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    3,024
    Blog Entries
    67

    Follow Owain on Tumblr

    Default Re: Mysterious new Pokémon announced on Pokémon Smash!: Last week's teased news revea

    I like it!

    New form? Maybe, new pokémon? maybe

    I don't really care, I love it anyway, although I wanted more news...

  3. #48
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    366

    Default Re: Mysterious new Pokémon announced on Pokémon Smash!: Last week's teased news revea

    Haters gonna hate. But this hideous creepy creature deserves to be hated, seriously.

  4. #49
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2

    Default Re: Mysterious new Pokémon announced on Pokémon Smash!: Last week's teased news revea

    Not sure if it's been mentioned before...

    But what if the English name for this Pokemon is "Mewtant", meaning it's a mutation of either Mew or Mewtwo's genetic code?
    Glitchipedia and Silverwynde like this.

  5. #50
    Rawr! I iz da Kwaken! Polkadot Jolteon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Somewhere relatively amusing
    Posts
    3,919
    Blog Entries
    71

    Default Re: Mysterious new Pokémon announced on Pokémon Smash!: Last week's teased news revea

    Don't know if someone's already posted this, but time for a little math.



    Just wanna flag up that I am just throwing out ideas here. I have literally just come up with it.
    BlackButterfree likes this.

  6. #51
    Pokémon Truth Tea Pourer BlackButterfree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Massachusetts, United States
    Posts
    345
    Blog Entries
    2
    Follow BlackButterfree On Twitter Add BlackButterfree on Facebook Add BlackButterfree on MySpace
    Follow BlackButterfree on Tumblr Visit BlackButterfree's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Mysterious new Pokémon announced on Pokémon Smash!: Last week's teased news revea

    Quote Originally Posted by Ichingon View Post
    Not sure if it's been mentioned before...

    But what if the English name for this Pokemon is "Mewtant", meaning it's a mutation of either Mew or Mewtwo's genetic code?
    See, if this is a new Pokémon rounding out the Mew trio, I'd love it to be called Mewtant. Perfect name. But if it is a new Mewtwo forme, it'll just be named Mewtwo, obviously. Lol I'm really hoping it's another clone and not a forme.

  7. #52
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2

    Default Re: Mysterious new Pokémon announced on Pokémon Smash!: Last week's teased news revea

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackButterfree View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichingon View Post
    Not sure if it's been mentioned before...

    But what if the English name for this Pokemon is "Mewtant", meaning it's a mutation of either Mew or Mewtwo's genetic code?
    See, if this is a new Pokémon rounding out the Mew trio, I'd love it to be called Mewtant. Perfect name. But if it is a new Mewtwo forme, it'll just be named Mewtwo, obviously. Lol I'm really hoping it's another clone and not a forme.
    Actually, after checking out the Bulbapedia pages... The Japanese names are the same as the English ones for Mew and Mewtwo, meaning that it's a viable direction for them to go down.
    Maybe they came up with the name, then the concept to match?

  8. #53
    Banner man Delsin Rowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In your nightmares.
    Posts
    1,134
    Blog Entries
    93
    Add Delsin Rowe on Facebook
    Visit Delsin Rowe's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Mysterious new Pokémon announced on Pokémon Smash!: Last week's teased news revea

    What I don't understand is if this Pokemon is just a new form, then why not just tell us so? They didn't give a name or a type. If it's just a form change, then why go through all of the bullshit of keeping the name and type?
    A man with a plan and an aerosol can!

    I'm gonna touch... everything.

    Oh, I am so gonna be a dick.

  9. #54
    Pokémon Truth Tea Pourer BlackButterfree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Massachusetts, United States
    Posts
    345
    Blog Entries
    2
    Follow BlackButterfree On Twitter Add BlackButterfree on Facebook Add BlackButterfree on MySpace
    Follow BlackButterfree on Tumblr Visit BlackButterfree's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Mysterious new Pokémon announced on Pokémon Smash!: Last week's teased news revea

    Quote Originally Posted by Ichingon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackButterfree View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichingon View Post
    Not sure if it's been mentioned before...

    But what if the English name for this Pokemon is "Mewtant", meaning it's a mutation of either Mew or Mewtwo's genetic code?
    See, if this is a new Pokémon rounding out the Mew trio, I'd love it to be called Mewtant. Perfect name. But if it is a new Mewtwo forme, it'll just be named Mewtwo, obviously. Lol I'm really hoping it's another clone and not a forme.
    Actually, after checking out the Bulbapedia pages... The Japanese names are the same as the English ones for Mew and Mewtwo, meaning that it's a viable direction for them to go down.
    Maybe they came up with the name, then the concept to match?
    That doesn't necessarily mean anything, though. Pokemon doesn't change most legendaries' names internationally. Only 9 of the 47 have had their names changed (the Gen 1 birds, the Gen 4 Lake Guardians, and the Gen 5 Kami trio) But I really hope they go in this direction.

  10. #55
    Pokémon Truth Tea Pourer BlackButterfree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Massachusetts, United States
    Posts
    345
    Blog Entries
    2
    Follow BlackButterfree On Twitter Add BlackButterfree on Facebook Add BlackButterfree on MySpace
    Follow BlackButterfree on Tumblr Visit BlackButterfree's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Mysterious new Pokémon announced on Pokémon Smash!: Last week's teased news revea

    Quote Originally Posted by Polkadot Jolteon View Post
    Don't know if someone's already posted this, but time for a little math.



    Just wanna flag up that I am just throwing out ideas here. I have literally just come up with it.
    I would love it if Pokemon did this again, but I don't think they should. If they start fusing all the legendaries left and right, it could become eerily similar to Yu-Gi-Oh!, which I loved, but Yu-Gi-Oh!'s died out for a reason.

  11. #56
    Living the Pokemon life. Jenneta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Sinnoh and Kalos
    Posts
    250

    Default Re: Mysterious new Pokémon announced on Pokémon Smash!: Last week's teased news revea

    Hmm...I'm actually not really sure what to think about this new pokemon. It looks kinda cool, I guess. It just...If it's another form of Mewtwo, then it doesn't look good at all. Like some other people have said, it looks too...cutesy. (I like strange and tough looking Pokemon, like the original Mewtwo.)
    Hopefully it's a new Pokemon to go with the mew duo. I love Mewtwo too much for it to be changed like this. Mewtwo is my only favorite of the Mew duo and for this to be a new form of it to be official will disappoint me greatly.
    So if it's a new form of Mewtwo...I will be disappointed and not like it.
    If it's a new pokemon to join the mew duo...Then I will be alright.
    I just hope it's a new pokemon. =/

  12. #57
    Secret Sword of Justice Kelleo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    2,998
    Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Mysterious new Pokémon announced on Pokémon Smash!: Last week's teased news revea

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackButterfree View Post
    but Yu-Gi-Oh!'s died out for a reason.
    Yu-Gi-Oh's not dead. Its newest series is currently airing and it's actually very good, if I do say so myself. Not quite as awesome as the original or 5D's were, but it's still really cool.

    Anyway, I'd be more fine with this if this Pokemon was a different species all together instead of a Mewtwo form. I also really like the idea of the name Mewtant.

  13. #58
    Pokémon Truth Tea Pourer BlackButterfree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Massachusetts, United States
    Posts
    345
    Blog Entries
    2
    Follow BlackButterfree On Twitter Add BlackButterfree on Facebook Add BlackButterfree on MySpace
    Follow BlackButterfree on Tumblr Visit BlackButterfree's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Mysterious new Pokémon announced on Pokémon Smash!: Last week's teased news revea

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelleo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackButterfree View Post
    but Yu-Gi-Oh!'s died out for a reason.
    Yu-Gi-Oh's not dead. Its newest series is currently airing and it's actually very good, if I do say so myself. Not quite as awesome as the original or 5D's were, but it's still really cool.

    Anyway, I'd be more fine with this if this Pokemon was a different species all together instead of a Mewtwo form. I also really like the idea of the name Mewtant.
    It is? I haven't seen Yu-Gi-Oh! cards on sale at Walmart or Kmart or even the mall, so I just assumed they stopped it. I'm happy it's still around. But no series will ever beat the original. lol all the others since HAVE been good IMO, though.

  14. #59
    Secret Sword of Justice Kelleo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    2,998
    Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Mysterious new Pokémon announced on Pokémon Smash!: Last week's teased news revea

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackButterfree View Post
    It is? I haven't seen Yu-Gi-Oh! cards on sale at Walmart or Kmart or even the mall, so I just assumed they stopped it. I'm happy it's still around. But no series will ever beat the original. lol all the others since HAVE been good IMO, though.
    Yeah, Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal is the newest series. And that's weird, I see Yu-Gi-Oh cards all the time at my local Walmart and Target.

    This new Pokemon didn't make me think of Yu-Gi-Oh at all though. xP

  15. #60
    ◓Gypsy Vanner Horse Kyuuketsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Old World.
    Posts
    2,231
    Blog Entries
    329

    Default Re: Mysterious new Pokémon announced on Pokémon Smash!: Last week's teased news revea

    Now, I'm holding hope for Deoxys to be somewhat involved in this. Maybe introduce the space virus that created it as a key item (bottled or contained, of course) that does something to this new Pokémon, and to Deoxys as well. Like Genesect, he is a throwback to Mewtwo, and both were introduced in Generations that were "semi-reboots" to the Pokémon Video Game Series.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •