Mysterious new Pokémon announced on Pokémon Smash!: Last week's teased news revealed - Page 4

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Mysterious new Pokémon announced on Pokémon Smash!: Last week's teased news revealed

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Mysterious new Pokémon announced on Pokémon Smash!: Last week's teased news revea

I remember that, there was some site used to identity "photoshops" that everyone, even Archaic himself, were using to call fake on the pictures and even the CoroCoro scan with them when it first came out, despite it coming out at the same time around authentic leaks and having the same design and layout. People literally thought that someone quickly edited the real scans within minutes to create fake ones confirming the Starter Evolutions.

Blog Entries

Follow Owain on Tumblr

Default Re: Mysterious new Pokémon announced on Pokémon Smash!: Last week's teased news revea

I like it!

New form? Maybe, new pokémon? maybe

I don't really care, I love it anyway, although I wanted more news...

Haters gonna hate. But this hideous creepy creature deserves to be hated, seriously.

Not sure if it's been mentioned before...

But what if the English name for this Pokemon is "Mewtant", meaning it's a mutation of either Mew or Mewtwo's genetic code?
    Glitchipedia and Silverwynde like this.

Rawr! I iz da Kwaken! Polkadot Jolteon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Don't know if someone's already posted this, but time for a little math.

Just wanna flag up that I am just throwing out ideas here. I have literally just come up with it.
    BlackButterfree likes this.

Pokémon Truth Tea Pourer BlackButterfree's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow BlackButterfree On Twitter Add BlackButterfree on Facebook Add BlackButterfree on MySpace
    Follow BlackButterfree on Tumblr Visit BlackButterfree's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Ichingon View Post

But what if the English name for this Pokemon is "Mewtant", meaning it's a mutation of either Mew or Mewtwo's genetic code?
    See, if this is a new Pokémon rounding out the Mew trio, I'd love it to be called Mewtant. Perfect name. But if it is a new Mewtwo forme, it'll just be named Mewtwo, obviously. Lol I'm really hoping it's another clone and not a forme.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackButterfree View Post

See, if this is a new Pokémon rounding out the Mew trio, I'd love it to be called Mewtant. Perfect name. But if it is a new Mewtwo forme, it'll just be named Mewtwo, obviously. Lol I'm really hoping it's another clone and not a forme.
    Actually, after checking out the Bulbapedia pages... The Japanese names are the same as the English ones for Mew and Mewtwo, meaning that it's a viable direction for them to go down.
    Maybe they came up with the name, then the concept to match?

Blog Entries
    Add Delsin Rowe on Facebook
    Visit Delsin Rowe's Youtube Channel

What I don't understand is if this Pokemon is just a new form, then why not just tell us so? They didn't give a name or a type. If it's just a form change, then why go through all of the bullshit of keeping the name and type?
    A man with a plan and an aerosol can!

I'm gonna touch... everything.

Oh, I am so gonna be a dick.

Blog Entries
    Follow BlackButterfree On Twitter Add BlackButterfree on Facebook Add BlackButterfree on MySpace

Actually, after checking out the Bulbapedia pages... The Japanese names are the same as the English ones for Mew and Mewtwo, meaning that it's a viable direction for them to go down.
    Maybe they came up with the name, then the concept to match?
    That doesn't necessarily mean anything, though. Pokemon doesn't change most legendaries' names internationally. Only 9 of the 47 have had their names changed (the Gen 1 birds, the Gen 4 Lake Guardians, and the Gen 5 Kami trio) But I really hope they go in this direction.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Polkadot Jolteon View Post
    Don't know if someone's already posted this, but time for a little math.

Just wanna flag up that I am just throwing out ideas here. I have literally just come up with it.
    I would love it if Pokemon did this again, but I don't think they should. If they start fusing all the legendaries left and right, it could become eerily similar to Yu-Gi-Oh!, which I loved, but Yu-Gi-Oh!'s died out for a reason.

Living the Pokemon life. Jenneta's Avatar

Hmm...I'm actually not really sure what to think about this new pokemon. It looks kinda cool, I guess. It just...If it's another form of Mewtwo, then it doesn't look good at all. Like some other people have said, it looks too...cutesy. (I like strange and tough looking Pokemon, like the original Mewtwo.)
    Hopefully it's a new Pokemon to go with the mew duo. I love Mewtwo too much for it to be changed like this. Mewtwo is my only favorite of the Mew duo and for this to be a new form of it to be official will disappoint me greatly.
    So if it's a new form of Mewtwo...I will be disappointed and not like it.
    If it's a new pokemon to join the mew duo...Then I will be alright.
    I just hope it's a new pokemon. =/

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

but Yu-Gi-Oh!'s died out for a reason.
    Yu-Gi-Oh's not dead. Its newest series is currently airing and it's actually very good, if I do say so myself. Not quite as awesome as the original or 5D's were, but it's still really cool.

Anyway, I'd be more fine with this if this Pokemon was a different species all together instead of a Mewtwo form. I also really like the idea of the name Mewtant.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kelleo View Post
    but Yu-Gi-Oh!'s died out for a reason.
    Yu-Gi-Oh's not dead. Its newest series is currently airing and it's actually very good, if I do say so myself. Not quite as awesome as the original or 5D's were, but it's still really cool.

Anyway, I'd be more fine with this if this Pokemon was a different species all together instead of a Mewtwo form. I also really like the idea of the name Mewtant.
    It is? I haven't seen Yu-Gi-Oh! cards on sale at Walmart or Kmart or even the mall, so I just assumed they stopped it. I'm happy it's still around. But no series will ever beat the original. lol all the others since HAVE been good IMO, though.

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

It is? I haven't seen Yu-Gi-Oh! cards on sale at Walmart or Kmart or even the mall, so I just assumed they stopped it. I'm happy it's still around. But no series will ever beat the original. lol all the others since HAVE been good IMO, though.
    Yeah, Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal is the newest series. And that's weird, I see Yu-Gi-Oh cards all the time at my local Walmart and Target.

This new Pokemon didn't make me think of Yu-Gi-Oh at all though. xP

◓Gypsy Vanner Horse Kyuuketsuki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Now, I'm holding hope for Deoxys to be somewhat involved in this. Maybe introduce the space virus that created it as a key item (bottled or contained, of course) that does something to this new Pokémon, and to Deoxys as well. Like Genesect, he is a throwback to Mewtwo, and both were introduced in Generations that were "semi-reboots" to the Pokémon Video Game Series.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast