Mysterious new Pokémon announced on Pokémon Smash!: Last week's teased news revealed - Page 2

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Mysterious new Pokémon announced on Pokémon Smash!: Last week's teased news revealed

Follow Spectacular Snivy On Twitter Add Spectacular Snivy on Google+
    Visit Spectacular Snivy's Youtube Channel

Default Re: New Mewtwo form announced on Pokémon Smash!: Last week's teased news revealed to

Yes,it said it was SPECULATED to be a nnew form of mewtwo

I HATE MYSELF!

Default Re: Mysterious new Pokémon announced on Pokémon Smash!: Last week's teased news revea

I have two guesses as to what will happen with this new MewX. Either Mewtwo created it be his genetically superior offspring or it was cloned from Mewtwo by another organization like Rocket; either way I feel it's just going to be a clone of a clone. Ever since I was a kid Mewtwo has always just looked... incomplete to me, like a failed experiment that broke loose. Where as this new one looks more like a successful cloning experiment.
    Silverwynde likes this.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Mysterious new Pokémon announced on Pokémon Smash!: Last week's teased news revea

You're not fooling anyone, Gamefreak. You've pulled this junk before and we know it's a lie. "New pokemon"? "New Form" more like. The wording still claims a connection to Mewtwo. Ok, whatever. Wait until June if that is your plan. Or perhaps sooner, I dunno. Anything can happen, right? I'll be doggoned if I'm directly insulted in such a way, though.
    Step into the Fairy circle

Follow Spectacular Snivy On Twitter Add Spectacular Snivy on Google+
    Visit Spectacular Snivy's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Samurott View Post
    You're not fooling anyone, Gamefreak. You've pulled this junk before and we know it's a lie. "New pokemon"? "New Form" more like. The wording still claims a connection to Mewtwo. Ok, whatever. Wait until June if that is your plan. Or perhaps sooner, I dunno. Anything can happen, right? I'll be doggoned if I'm directly insulted in such a way, though.
    I feel that its a new pokemon,not a forme.

I HATE MYSELF!

Blog Entries

I really liked everything they put out before this...but this...just....no. I'll get used to it, as always but no.

I do wonder what significance (if any) this has to the game plot though.

Blog Entries

If it is a separate poke, then it's like Alomomola. That was never stated as having a possible connection to anything, though, unless I'm mistaken. They couldn't have known we already saw it. They planted the seed and it's intentional. Besides, have you anticipated the movie in this? More than likely, whatever the connection is supposed to be will be explained there. Mewtwo would never allow itself to be cloned. Mewtwo's offspring? Might be possible, but this is Mewtwo's Awakening, isn't it? Not anyone else's, nor by proxy, presumably. It's all but written on the wall.
    Step into the Fairy circle

Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Am I the only one who's not really freaking out (in a good or bad way) about this? This is pretty surprising since I flip out at every announcement about X and Y. Anyway, I think the mewthree thingy looks really cool, and I think in the movie it might end up being something like a rival to Mewtwo. You know, the whole "failed experiment" vs "successful experiment" thing. Just an idea, not really a theory.
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

黒い王様 Archaic's Avatar Webmaster
    Blog Entries
    Follow Archaic On Twitter

I joined the webmasters of Marriland and Nuggetbridge (among others) earlier in a roundtable discussion on today's news.

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Nyadu9tjWk4?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Nyadu9tjWk4?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
    神出鬼没 - shin shutsu ki botsu

Maybe I'm a silly silly but I think it looks pretty cool.

But lawd... that head handlebar... that will only make the hentai easier, amirite guys?
    Charazemma likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
    But lawd... that head handlebar... that will only make the hentai easier, amirite guys?
    Oh god...

As for my opinion, I don't like it very much, but it'll likely grow on me.

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

It looks like a smaller cuter Mewtwo. I didnt really like it at first but the more I see it and am used to it the more I'm ok with it.

Blog Entries

Default Re: New Mewtwo form announced on Pokémon Smash!: Last week's teased news revealed to

Quote Originally Posted by PkmnGreen View Post
    Just as long as it's not called Mewthree I'll be happy.
    How about MewZ? Wait, they've already used that one. Mewdos? Errm...

Wait, I know, it's Mew Zero, the artificially sweetened Pokemon.
    Last edited by Yoshi1001; 6th April 2013 at 10:49 PM.
    The Togekiss and Silverwynde like this.

Blog Entries

I actually love this pokemon. It looks like it has a halo, which is pretty badass to me. It looks like it is A) an evolution of Mewtwo, B) a new form of Mewtwo C) a second Mew clone, or D) a Mew and Mewtwo fusion (with Black and White Kyurem appearing in bw2, it isn't too farfetched of an idea.)

I think I want it to be it's own pokemon altogether, as in a second Mew clone.

Official Claimer of the Pokemon Pumpkaboo | Official Claimer of the Move Trick-Or-Treat | Official Claimer of the Items Silph Scopeand Odd Keystone.
    If you like comedy, check out my fanfic "You Win Some, You Lose Some" (CHAPTER THREE UP!) | For some supplementary art, visit NG's Sketches 'n Stuff!

Pokémon Truth Tea Pourer BlackButterfree's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow BlackButterfree On Twitter Add BlackButterfree on Facebook Add BlackButterfree on MySpace
    Follow BlackButterfree on Tumblr Visit BlackButterfree's Youtube Channel

1) Possible Mew(two) Evolution: Legendary Pokémon (including Mew + Mewtwo) cannot be evolved into another Pokémon or evolved from another Pokémon. So this is not an evolution or pre-evolution.

2) Possible Mewtwo Awakened Forme: Even though it's perfectly possible that it's an alternate Forme of Mewtwo (or even Mew!), it probably isn't, since it's been 5 generations and 17 years since they've been introduced. A new Forme would've been announced in the Hoenn era (due to FireRed and LeafGreen).

3) Possible Mew(two) Clone: The third (and most likely) option is that it is another clone of Mew or even a clone of Mewtwo (since their similarities are SPECIFICALLY referenced, unlike its similarities with Mew). My guess is since X and Y are probably going to be the "genetic" games, this Pokémon will take center stage in an event-exclusive plot or a post-Hall of Fame plot as a clone of the Mew Duo, turning it into the Mew Trio. As to how it'll tie-in to the new movie? I have no idea. But I like it, even if it does look like it is Frieza and Buu's love child carried in Cell's body. (DBZ reference) Lol

CottonSheepFairy 33Whimsicott33's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Looks cool. Seems to follow the same design philosophies as mewtwo.

I don't really care if it's a forme or not; I'm more eager to see the explanation for why this exists.
    Oh?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast