Movie website updated with story outline: New trailer also available

Thread: Movie website updated with story outline: New trailer also available

Default Movie website updated with story outline: New trailer also available

The official Pokémon movie Web site has been updated with the first part of a story outline and character profiles for Dialga vs. Palkia vs. Darkrai, which premieres July 14 in Japan. A recent trailer is available for download.

Read more on Bulbanews

Default very excited

this movie looks really cool and Darkrai looks tight this should be an amazing movie

Hmm, I'm surprised no one else has replied here yet.

Awesome trailer. Thank the creators they aren't using that 3-D animation for Dialga/Palkia. Drawings are much more effective in my opinion... and Darkrai looks simply astounding, very sleek and manevolent. Can't wait to see more of him as the movie progresses, and to see what kind of role he has in the movie. A possible sinister Pokemon main-villian, since Mewtwo, he might turn out to be. Who knows what they'll pull out of the bag.

Awaiting 3/15... Something about the legends happens then, check back on the page there. Just a heads-up for anyone reading this.

Fan of Smash Bros. AND/OR Mewtwo? Check it...
    Keep the flame alive.~

when you need more, have+ bell02+'s Avatar

judging from the trailer, Palkia and Dailga are more of the villains. I'm really thinking that this is going to just end up being one of Darkurai's nightmares.