Movie 16 'Genesect of Godspeed' announced for Japan: Shiny Genesect to be featured

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Movie 16 'Genesect of Godspeed' announced for Japan: Shiny Genesect to be featured

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Movie 16 'Genesect of Godspeed' announced for Japan: Shiny Genesect to be featured

Movie 16 'Genesect of Godspeed' announced for Japan: Shiny Genesect to be featured

CoroCoro has revealed that Movie 16 will be called Genesect of Godspeed. The movie will feature shiny Genesect and will be released July 13, 2013.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries
    Follow Kouzan On Twitter Add Kouzan on Google+
    Follow Kouzan on Tumblr Visit Kouzan's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Movie 16 'Genesect of Godspeed' announced for Japan: Shiny Genesect to be feature

Finally getting details for this movie.Interesting title.

I'm also hoping that when the English dub is made that the Genescet distribution is made available to US/international players cause I wasn't able to get the one distributed when Black 2 and White 2 came out.

Because I like Tophats Tophat Dragoneye's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Movie 16 'Genesect of Godspeed' announced for Japan: Shiny Genesect to be feature

Hang on a minute... What kind of form is that on the scan to the left of the article Genesect has? Some sort of "Jet Mode"?
    Revolutionaryverse

Many thanks to Blue Dragon for the signature

ONE-shot: Forced into Retirement

Blog Entries

Interesting. I wonder if they'll take the shiny check off the wonder card for the Genesect, like they did for the PC Groudon and Kyogre and a few other recent Japanese events

Blog Entries
    Follow Kouzan On Twitter Add Kouzan on Google+
    Follow Kouzan on Tumblr Visit Kouzan's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Tophat Dragoneye View Post
    Hang on a minute... What kind of form is that on the scan to the left of the article Genesect has? Some sort of "Jet Mode"?
    I'm thinking it's not a new form, but what it looks like when flying, or the Extremespeed Genescet??

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

This Eevee short intrigues me. It's yet another hint that we'll get new Eeveelutions next gen.

OOoo..... Shiny genesect. I want.

Blog Entries

Awesome. Shiny, Event-exclusive Legendaries are pretty much unheard of, let alone featured in a movie. I've liked Genesect's Shiny colors better, so... Aww, yeah!

Blog Entries

Two things: First, the link to the discussion on the article didn't work. Second, is there any word on whether this event Genecect will be shiny? From the image, it looked like it was just going to be a regular one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tophat Dragoneye View Post
    It was reported a while back that Genecect could change into a flying saucer in the movie.

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Wow that's pretty neat. I hope for a shiny Genesect event. Please please please.

G50
    Night Owl G50's Avatar Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

The article has been updated with the new trailer released by the official site's YouTube channel.
    jokool likes this.

Blog Entries

Based on the CoroCoro scans, the Genesect they're distributing (again) isn't even shiny. Lame. Totally lame.
    Robo-Floatzel likes this.

Claims: , , Turboblaze, Fusion Flare ➝ icon/banner ★ pixiv

I'm hoping that the event genesect will be shiny (and be distributed outside of Japan) considering we've fairly recently have gotten a regular genesect. I'm really interested to see how they come up with justifying two genesects existing at once. I know the anime/movies don't exactly follow the games, but I wonder if they'll keep the fact of genesect being created by plasma.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by master shake View Post
    I'm hoping that the event genesect will be shiny (and be distributed outside of Japan) considering we've fairly recently have gotten a regular genesect. I'm really interested to see how they come up with justifying two genesects existing at once. I know the anime/movies don't exactly follow the games, but I wonder if they'll keep the fact of genesect being created by plasma.
    Considering its artificially created, it shouldn't be that hard.

The games also state that Genesect's development was halted by N. I had long assumed that the purple Genesect was a result of Scientist Dudley going behind N's back and finishing at least this one Genesect without his consent, and that the order to create Genesect was originally Ghetsis' in order to make an army of robotic insects. However, it would be interesting if, even in-game, the purple Genesect was an incomplete model, and that the shiny Genesect represents Dudley's completed prototype.

Sure, all we know now is that Shiny Genesect has Extreme speed, but let's face it, Genesect in general, is not that "amazing" when you look at its special move. Sure, an unmodified Genesect would be much more interesting, but really, I don't expect anything from Game Freak anymore.
    Robo-Floatzel likes this.

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter
    Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

Well, the title's pretty simple compared to previous movies, just only two words, though I'm surprised that there isn't a Gen 6 Pokemon that's going to be heavily involved in the film to steal the spotlight from Genesect, at least not yet though. When one appears, we would know of it by the title changing with them adding extra words to it that hint to a Gen 6 Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by The Outrage View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by master shake View Post
    Considering its artificially created, it shouldn't be that hard.

The games also state that Genesect's development was halted by N. I had long assumed that the purple Genesect was a result of Scientist Dudley going behind N's back and finishing at least this one Genesect without his consent, and that the order to create Genesect was originally Ghetsis' in order to make an army of robotic insects. However, it would be interesting if, even in-game, the purple Genesect was an incomplete model, and that the shiny Genesect represents Dudley's completed prototype.

Sure, all we know now is that Shiny Genesect has Extreme speed, but let's face it, Genesect in general, is not that "amazing" when you look at its special move. Sure, an unmodified Genesect would be much more interesting, but really, I don't expect anything from Game Freak anymore.
    That's what I've been thinking too, along with the thought that the movie might have the two Genesect's fighting each other, possibly with the purple incomplete one being the good one, and the shiny red one being the evil one. It makes sense when you think about it hard enough.
    Last edited by Robo-Floatzel; 13th December 2012 at 02:57 PM.
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)