Movie 15 pre-order tickets to be available from April 14: Kyurem VS the Sacred Swords

Thread: Movie 15 pre-order tickets to be available from April 14: Kyurem VS the Sacred Swords

Default Movie 15 pre-order tickets to be available from April 14: Kyurem VS the Sacred Swords

Movie 15 pre-order tickets to be available from April 14: Kyurem VS the Sacred Swordsman: Keldeo

The pre-order tickets of the upcoming Pokémon movie, Kyurem VS the Sacred Swordsman: Keldeo, to be available from April 14, 2012.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries

Default Re: Movie 15 pre-order tickets to be available from April 14: Kyurem VS the Sacred Sw

Is it just me, or does Kyurem look immense in that poster?

Default Re: Movie 15 pre-order tickets to be available from April 14: Kyurem VS the Sacred Sw

"fifteenth movie overall"

technically it could be the "sixteenth movie" if you count the fourteenth movie's two versions separately :P

VGC Player The Knights of Wario Land's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Dat poster art...
    Black 2 FC: 2151-5959-1760

Wanna delve into the deep world of the Pokemon VGCs? Then head on over to user-run NuggetBridge for all of your needs!

Quote Originally Posted by RegiRuler View Post
    Is it just me, or does Kyurem look immense in that poster?
    Well considering that Kyurem is a nearly ten foot monstrous ice dragon that came from a comet and apparently eats humans and Pokemon for breakfast, this shouldn't be surprising that it would be so powerful looking.