Movie 12 to finally be released on DVD: Release date set for Feb. 1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Movie 12 to finally be released on DVD: Release date set for Feb. 1

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Movie 12 to finally be released on DVD: Release date set for Feb. 1

Movie 12 to finally be released on DVD: Release date set for Feb. 1

Arceus and the Jewel of Life will see a DVD release over a year after its television premiere. Pre-orders for the movie are currently being accepted for a 2011 release.

Read more on Bulbanews

Proud Hetalia Fangirl ♥ EdelsteinBraginski_'s Avatar
    In Austria, hanging out with Mr. Roderich Edelstein. LOL.
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Movie 12 to finally be released on DVD: Release date set for Feb. 1

Finally...I've been waiting ever since that damn movie came out. I'm gonna get it.

Axis Powers: Hetalia<3

Does this mean North America doesn't get a Celebi or one of the three beasts? I need at least one of them for Zoroark when I get White.
    I claimed Squirtle.

My SoulSilver Info:
    Name: Allan
    Friend Code: 0818 5931 2255

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by rbogey View Post
    Does this mean North America doesn't get a Celebi or one of the three beasts? I need at least one of them for Zoroark when I get White.
    Doesn't hint at that at all. All it says is Movie 12 (which in Japan, gave out Pikachu-Coloured Pichu for pre-orders, and Arceus for seeing the movie) is out on DVD, and the next movie is due out next year. America and Europe will get the beasts and Celebi.

needs a new avatar Shiny Staraptor's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I might have gotten it if they didn't **** up Arceus's role. If they made it a bit more... godly, then maybe. Seriously, what kind of god gets knocked out in one hit by a meteor? I didn't like the plot either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neoflare
    star i have your eevee
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Yagami
    IF YOU EVER WANT TO SEE IT AGAIN, COME TO ... AVENUE
    Y Friend Code: 2578-3150-3027

Long live Haruka (May)! Haruka_Rules!'s Avatar

Finally! Took them long enough.

Created by Princess of Hoenn

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Shoji View Post
    Doesn't hint at that at all. All it says is Movie 12 (which in Japan, gave out Pikachu-Coloured Pichu for pre-orders, and Arceus for seeing the movie) is out on DVD, and the next movie is due out next year. America and Europe will get the beasts and Celebi.
    I didn't say it hinted at that, but those were given away with a ticket and at the movie theaters. Giving them out over wifi won't make as much sense, and at the rate NOA gives out events, we won't get them by the release of Black and White. But maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised.
    I claimed Squirtle.

My SoulSilver Info:
    Name: Allan
    Friend Code: 0818 5931 2255

ロケット団よ永遠 Dogasu's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Dogasu On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by cmd84
    If they made it a bit more... godly, then maybe. Seriously, what kind of god gets knocked out in one hit by a meteor?
    A lot of the Greek and Roman gods were depicted as not being invulnerable and succumbing to various forces in the mortal world.
    Webmaster of Dogasu's Backpack. Last updated on April 14th, 2014

| My DVD Collection | My Video Game Collection |
    These lists were last updated on January 3rd, 2012

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dogasu View Post
    A lot of the Greek and Roman gods were depicted as not being invulnerable and succumbing to various forces in the mortal world.
    Which makes for a more interesting story.
    Ultimately, I serve only one master... pure logic.
    Fanclub for an underloved Trash Pokemon...
    JP White FC: Joey 5457 5199 6851
    EN Black FC: Lipanda 3825 7876 0484

Something for nothing Cyber Jet's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Wow that was a long time well watched the english verson that aired on t.v on youtube all ready but its a pritty good movie from what i saw.

Blog Entries

Follow gallowsCalibrator on Tumblr

But...I saw it for sale on DVD when I went to get the event Jirachi at Toys'R'Us a few months ago...
    Or is this just an American release? Coz us Aussies have had it for ages.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMuk View Post
    But...I saw it for sale on DVD when I went to get the event Jirachi at Toys'R'Us a few months ago...
    Or is this just an American release? Coz us Aussies have had it for ages.
    American release. We've been waiting a year now for this DVD to come out, and yet you guys have had it for a while. I hate it when they do this sort of thing and release an American DVD in Australia and either never release it here, or take a loooong time to come out here D:

I mean, why Australia? Seems weird to me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yabukuron View Post
    American release. We've been waiting a year now for this DVD to come out, and yet you guys have had it for a while. I hate it when they do this sort of thing and release an American DVD in Australia and either never release it here, or take a loooong time to come out here D:

I mean, why Australia? Seems weird to me.
    Ah, makes sense now...
    Well I personally think its nice for Australia to get a release before America for a change. We almost always get the games later than the US, so for them to give us a movie first is kinda aknowledging that a decent percentage of the fanbase are not American.
    Um...Im quite sure Pokemon is a Japanese thing...so how is it an American DVD?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMuk View Post
    Ah, makes sense now...
    Well I personally think its nice for Australia to get a release before America for a change. We almost always get the games later than the US, so for them to give us a movie first is kinda aknowledging that a decent percentage of the fanbase are not American.
    Um...Im quite sure Pokemon is a Japanese thing...so how is it an American DVD?
    It's the American Dub of the 12th movie

And what I was talking about didn't have to do with the fanbase number, but the fact that a lot of American shows or things produced here in some way sometimes get DVD releases in Australia and never see the light of day here, or take a long time to get over here. That kind of thing is my question. Out of all places, why Australia?

Edit: To Provide Specific examples;
    Australia got the first season of Courage the Cowardly dog as a DVD 3 years ago in September 2007, while we're only getting it now in July of this year.
    Another CN example, they did the same thing with Johnny Bravo in 2007

Funimation released a couple of Dragon Ball DVDs in Australia and never released them here, despite them being the dubbing company for North America

Is that a better explanation of my question?
    Last edited by Yabukuron; 6th November 2010 at 03:20 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yabukuron View Post
    It's the American Dub of the 12th movie

And what I was talking about didn't have to do with the fanbase number, but the fact that a lot of American shows or things produced here in some way sometimes get DVD releases in Australia and never see the light of day here, or take a long time to get over here. That kind of thing is my question. Out of all places, why Australia?
    Oh, right. That doesnt make sense to me. I mean, you get the anime long before we do, yet we get the movies first? Im not sure where Movie 12 fits into the timeline, but Ash hasnt even reached Snowpoint City yet in the anime here.

And I have no idea why Australia would get American shows before you guys...though if our free-to-air TV stations are anything to go by, Australia is seen as some kind of "dumping ground" for bad American shows. Maybe they think we wont notice they are crap.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)