More new Pokémon appear: 2ch leak of CoroCoro reveals silhouetted Pokémon, demo Pokém

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: More new Pokémon appear: 2ch leak of CoroCoro reveals silhouetted Pokémon, demo Pokém

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default More new Pokémon appear: 2ch leak of CoroCoro reveals silhouetted Pokémon, demo Pokém

More new Pokémon appear: 2ch leak of CoroCoro reveals silhouetted Pokémon, demo Pokémon, others

Once again, CoroCoro has been leaked earlier than the street date, and through it several new Pokémon have been revealed, while others have been confirmed.

Read more on Bulbanews

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: More new Pokémon appear: 2ch leak of CoroCoro reveals silhouetted Pokémon, demo P

News here has been slow...

Default Re: More new Pokémon appear: 2ch leak of CoroCoro reveals silhouetted Pokémon, demo P

Quote Originally Posted by Game Maker View Post
    News here has been slow...
    Yessss...

I want full pics of the ones that we knew from before.

Blog Entries

Cheren's a boy? Called it. And he's bishonen smexy too.

>>

Screw the Pokemon, we finally got more human characters.

Cheren and Beru are childhood friends? I doubt they're older then you, and they do look older then fifteen, so maybe you are in your older teens.

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Took long enough, but this is Slowpedia...

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by -Ryuutakeshi- View Post
    Took long enough, but this is Slowpedia...
    I guess I have a hard time keeping up with all th enew pokemon.. how many do we have now? I've lost count guess the 150 rumer might be true (Good god I'll never remeber them all I have a hard time remembering the orgignal 150)

Quote Originally Posted by Articwolf10 View Post
    I guess I have a hard time keeping up with all th enew pokemon.. how many do we have now? I've lost count guess the 150 rumer might be true (Good god I'll never remeber them all I have a hard time remembering the orgignal 150)
    I think right now we have around 31 revealed

Blog Entries

Follow gallowsCalibrator on Tumblr

That Munna evo is disturbing...it looks like its got an intestine poking out of its head...Im glad we have some more human characters though. But I want to see final stage starters! based on the starters so far, Im importing a Bulbasur as early as possible.

is obsessed with Noivern! Zekurom's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So I guess that whole WPM thing blew over. *shot*

So. Now we have that the White area is a forest and that the Black area is a city. Basically, more evidence for Nature vs. Technology.

Wargle is that silhouette from before. He is an eagle! I was right by the name!

And Koromori is that Dogas with wings that we were talking about in the leaked picture.

So... does Chiramii evolve into Minezumi? I wouldn't be surprised considering how many cross-species evolutions Pokemon already has.
    The word "quadragonal" is the only word with "dragon" in it where "dragon" is not a root word. That makes it awesome.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matt3225 View Post
    I think right now we have around 31 revealed
    Wow... wonder how many new pokemon total... probily over a 100 it might surpas Gen III (Not counting Gen I for obvious reasons) for most poekmon introduced in a Gen

is obsessed with Noivern! Zekurom's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Articwolf10 View Post
    Wow... wonder how many new pokemon total... probily over a 100 it might surpas Gen III (Not counting Gen I for obvious reasons) for most poekmon introduced in a Gen
    For all we know, it might surpass Gen.1 in the number. BW isn't exactly a booster pack of a game, you know.
    The word "quadragonal" is the only word with "dragon" in it where "dragon" is not a root word. That makes it awesome.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMuk View Post
    That Munna evo is disturbing...it looks like its got an intestine poking out of its head...Im glad we have some more human characters though. But I want to see final stage starters! based on the starters so far, Im importing a Bulbasur as early as possible.
    Munna's evo is based off a fetus close to birth. Munna is too. I originally thought he was an aborted fetus in a burial shroud made of a tampon. (I'm weird, so accept it)

My B/W roster (just for kicks):

1) Starter evo (I'm going to choose a random one, and call it Skid Mark)
    2) Wooguru/Mamepato or Koromori evo (To be named Cpt.Cornhulio)
    3) Musharna (To be named ProAbortion)
    4) Ononokusu (To be named Mr.T)
    5) Gochiruzeru (To be named Germy)
    6) Zoroark (To be named WTFlem, I'll scrounge him off Wi-fi)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zekurom View Post
    For all we know, it might surpass Gen.1 in the number. BW isn't exactly a booster pack of a game, you know.
    I know but I don't want 150 new pokemon my head will explode 643 pokemon...? but of course I have no doubt that we'll have a 1000 pokemon before it's over with pokemon isn't going anywhere

That possessed chipmunk thing at the bottom looks like something that will be on equal level to the awesomness of Bidoof.

Blog Entries

Follow gallowsCalibrator on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by The_Noob View Post
    Munna's evo is based off a fetus close to birth. Munna is too. I originally thought he was an aborted fetus in a burial shroud made of a tampon.
    Ur kidding right? Thats disgusting. Like, I feel physically sick to think they based a pokemon on a fetus. Where the hell does GF get off thinking we want a fetus on our team? Or to see one at all?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast