More Movie 13 distribution details: Magazine scans reveal more about the movie distri

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: More Movie 13 distribution details: Magazine scans reveal more about the movie distri

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default More Movie 13 distribution details: Magazine scans reveal more about the movie distri

More Movie 13 distribution details: Magazine scans reveal more about the movie distribution

Scans from the May issue of CoroCoro have revealed more information on the Movie 13 Pokémon distributions. The attacks and held items of the shiny Legendary Beasts have been revealed, as well as an announcement that movie-goers will be able to obtain a Fateful Encounter Celebi at the theater.

Read more on Bulbanews

Default Re: More Movie 13 distribution details: Magazine scans reveal more about the movie di

Sounds awesome.

Should probably post this in the ask a question thread, but I'm sure there's no problem posting here ..

I've never done this before, so I'm wondering how this works? If you preorder the tickets, how do you download the legendary pokemon? Do you go to the theatre? If so, will this be available in Canada at some time too?

i wANNA BE A HETALIA TOO Umeko's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Umeko On Twitter
    Follow Umeko on Tumblr Visit Umeko's Youtube Channel

Default Re: More Movie 13 distribution details: Magazine scans reveal more about the movie di

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetGamer View Post
    Sounds awesome.

Should probably post this in the ask a question thread, but I'm sure there's no problem posting here ..

I've never done this before, so I'm wondering how this works? If you preorder the tickets, how do you download the legendary pokemon? Do you go to the theatre? If so, will this be available in Canada at some time too?
    You need to exchange your preorder ticket stub at the designated place (probably a Pokemon Center or something) in order to be able to download one. I highly doubt that this will be done in Canada.

Blog Entries

Visit Kavidun's Youtube Channel

Default Re: More Movie 13 distribution details: Celebi distribution, Legendary Beasts' moves

NO WAY. Shiny beasts? Fateful Celebi? This is a dream come true.
    I claimed Phoenix Wright 2001 ~ Pursuit Cornered.
    Quote Originally Posted by PkmnGreen View Post
    "Mario made Yoshi fall down a cliff to save himself! What an asshole!"
    Quote Originally Posted by $aturn¥oshi;bt213233
    I like to throw turnips at people and say "Take that, Shy Guy!"

Blog Entries

Default Re: More Movie 13 distribution details: Celebi distribution, Legendary Beasts' moves

waaaaant. Dx Aurgh there's no way I can get to the theaters, but want so bad. I don't really care for the beasts, but celebiiii.
    this should be really obvious but, I really don't post here anymore. I pop in from time to time, but I really don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiko Heiwa View Post
    Pokemon - The Only Series Who's Fandom Regards Differing Opinions As Trolling

Quote Originally Posted by Umeko View Post
    You need to exchange your preorder ticket stub at the designated place (probably a Pokemon Center or something) in order to be able to download one. I highly doubt that this will be done in Canada.
    Lame ..

Really lame. I guess I'll never get a f/e celebi :\.

Serious Nature Celebi? :(

It could be a random one generated to make the screenshot.

At least I hope, or I will rage.

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

I imagine outside of Japan these will be handled like every other event. Although what I want to know is - it says you can only get one beast per ticket, do you choose, or is it random?

They so gotta do the beasts over Wi-Fi for US and EU.

Blog Entries

Awesome, I'm sure it'll come to the U.S.

You can always find me within the depths of IRC....
    All gifs made by me.

Blog Entries
    Follow Umeko On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Shoji View Post
    I imagine outside of Japan these will be handled like every other event. Although what I want to know is - it says you can only get one beast per ticket, do you choose, or is it random?
    You get to choose. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Tf916 View Post
    Serious Nature Celebi? :(
    I removed the "serious nature" part a little while ago. Initially I had assumed that most movie distrib Pokemon would have set natures, but after thinking about it I decided it wasn't 100% certain. XD

Ultimate Pokemon Fan! Water Pokémon Master's Avatar

The more you know: When I went to Japan last summer, I think the only place you could download the preorder Pokemon at was the Pokemon Center. When I got there, they took your cartridge and direct-downloaded Pichu. So you'll probably have to tell them which you want and that's how you get one of the three. Outside of Japan, I'm not sure how they'll handle this.

Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster of
    [PokéBeach]

Blog Entries
    Follow Umeko On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Water Pokémon Master View Post
    The more you know: When I went to Japan last summer, I think the only place you could download the preorder Pokemon at was the Pokemon Center.
    The official website says that the Beasts can be downloaded at any of the ticket preorder places, but not at Seven Eleven or the movie theatres or most of the stores listed as preorder places.

So basically just the Pokemon Center.

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Water Pokémon Master View Post
    The more you know: When I went to Japan last summer, I think the only place you could download the preorder Pokemon at was the Pokemon Center. When I got there, they took your cartridge and direct-downloaded Pichu. So you'll probably have to tell them which you want and that's how you get one of the three. Outside of Japan, I'm not sure how they'll handle this.
    That was how the VGC Milotic was given away. Once you had been defeated, you handed your game to some people at a special counter (with a BIG banner saying "GET MILOTIC" on it), and they downloaded it.

Quote Originally Posted by Umeko View Post
    You get to choose. :3
    That's good...and would one get all three if you presented three ticket stubs to the same showing? xD

Ultimate Pokemon Fan! Water Pokémon Master's Avatar

^ That's what they want you to do. :D That's why the Shaymin movie had the highest presale tickets ever. They lure kids to the theater with these exclusive Pokemon you can't get elsewhere.

Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster of
    [PokéBeach]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast