More fifth generation information revealed: CoroCoro scans leaked - Page 3

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: More fifth generation information revealed: CoroCoro scans leaked

Follow Great Greninja On Twitter
    Follow Great Greninja on Tumblr

Default Re: More fifth generation information revealed: CoroCoro scans leaked

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/e/e7/CoroCoro_BW1.jpg/800px-CoroCoro_BW1.jpg

Zoroarks shadow looks a little bit weird, the left foot shadow is separated from the foot

Blog Entries
    Follow Takoto On Twitter
    Follow Takoto on Tumblr

(Would have commented earlier but the website wasn't letting me log in!)

Well, these screenshots look alright. A step in the right direction, graphically, however it could very easily turn out crappy...

~Giovanni Fan|★|Silver Fan~
    ★ An Illustration student from the UK; with a particular love of black tea, cats, deer, jellyfish, octopus, moths and the colour purple ★
    ♥ Umbreon, Gardevoir, Drifloon, Joltik, Gengar, Malamar ♥ Mewtwo, Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Darkrai, Xerneas ♥
    ~ DeviantArtTwitterTumblr ~

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Ruler Zorark View Post
    Its been confirmed for the DS. Oh and your getting graphical 3D with the 3D effect the 3DS is said to have. Oh and the fact that the actual boxes might be in another page as seen here, with the DS logo:
    http://pokebeach.com/news/0410/corocoro-pokemon-black-white-1.jpg
    What do you mean.. where do you see the DS Logo in that shot? :')
    Soul Silver FC: 5113 5924 0915

Quote Originally Posted by Battaman View Post
    Poop is racist, it's brown! RACEISM! And pee is yellow!
    -My Toilet, the Racist.

Blog Entries

It's slightly on the edge if you look to the left at where the page lifts up, but it's been confirmed that it was just an ad for Inazuma 11.

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Wow, the male protagonist consistently gets worse and worse with each new generation. And I once thought Brendan had a bad design, boy how wrong was I?

The girl looks decent, for some reason she does seem similar to Dawn with that black ponytail. Guess we'll be seeing her in the anime in the Fall.

Team Rocket Boss Giovanni Ketchum's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OMG I'm so excited!!!! Even if I'm a female, I always pick a male trainer in every Pokemon games....But the male trainer of BW looks stupid...

Twitter
    80% of the Pokemon Fans see POKEMON SPECIAL as God's gift. If you are one of the 20% who thinks other POKEMON Manga deserve more attention, then copy & paste this into your Signature.

Blog Entries

Charachters: fail
    Battle scene: win
    Pokemon center: win
    I don't always resist, but when I do, it's with The Resistance. Stay resistant, my friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Defense
    After all, what is a Resistance member if he doesn't resist?

The Counterweight TheArsenalRisen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Damn, look at those buildings! I'd say that's pretty sweet. There isn't much on the characters at the moment, so I won't form an opinion. But the graphics look pretty cool.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by badalcristiano View Post
    How do you know its not for the 3DS?
    It has those 3-D effects...
    anyways I love the female character, the male one is totally screwed up.
    I am probably going to wait for Grey.
    Crappy 3D effects that the DS has been capable of already. That and the Website has the DS logo for it, and its been explicitly stated as a DS game.

Honestly, if that's the 3D you expect from the 3DS, then I may as well skip the whole generation of that hand-held. Judging by the graphics, its good that it didn't get ported onto the 3DS because it would just seem insulting to the system.

Keep Moving Forward MasterKenobi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The dark lord trombonator View Post
    That's the girl. They only showed the girl.
    The Girl has the pink and white hat with a ponytail sticking out of the back. The Male player character has his hat turned backwards and it is sort of a white color. So both are definitely shown, we just may need better scans.

Quote Originally Posted by Region Master View Post
    Oh my gosh! How many times are the Nurse Joys going to change?
    That may not even be Nurse Joy for all we know it could possibly be someone new. The hair is the only real difference though and the scans are not of the highest quality so it may look similar to Nurse Joy when there are some better scans.

Done by the amazing Blazaking! ^^

Blog Entries

Visit ashita's Youtube Channel

Im really liking the loosk of this new 3D style
    As for the idea of havijng a car is kinda interesting
    Would you be driving or would someone be driving it for you in the game
    Maybe we will have a motorway of sorts between at least 2 of the cities

Originally Posted by MAGNEDETH View Post
    personally, ive never been raped, but i try to rape as many people on a daily basis as i can.
    my record is 47 people in one day, oh what a day...

Blog Entries

Why are you guys already judging the character designs when all we've seen is side shots for the girl and blurry images for the guy (so much so that people didn't even realize there's a guy). Dx And just their overworld sprites at that! I know that's how you'll see them most of the time, in their overworld sprites, but there's so much detail that gets lost in the overworld sprites that it's not really fair to judge the character on that alone. (but then again, this is the pokémon fandom, what else should I expect =3= )

Anyways, the girl looks cute from what we have so far, though definitely not nearly as cute as Kotone. The graphics look nice too, the different angle brings a bit of freshness to gen5 that it needed to look a bit different compared to gen4. The word bubble sort of thing they applied looks nice as well, I'm wondering if when the character has a name they'll have typical visual novel style with the character's name in a box able the word bubble. Though I do hope you can change the style of the word bubbles along with text boxes.
    this should be really obvious but, I really don't post here anymore. I pop in from time to time, but I really don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiko Heiwa View Post
    Pokemon - The Only Series Who's Fandom Regards Differing Opinions As Trolling

It almost looks as if they were looking at Girls' Generations' "Oh!" concept when they were making the girl's design:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ozone View Post
    DPPt's Oreburgh Gym had these same effects.

And what about Pt's Distortion World?

Also, how do you know that it's going to be Gray?

Jeesh.
    Ok first two points accepted
    though everyone's speculating it to be grey and its cool to call it that and Nintendo doesn't really have many options here.

Blog Entries

The boy is kinda weird, but the girls is pretty good. She looks like Leaf with a baseball cap and a ponytail. Not saying that's bad, I like it.
    CLAMIMED: Loves to eat!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast