More Black and White information surfacing: June CoroCoro scans leaked
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: More Black and White information surfacing: June CoroCoro scans leaked

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default More Black and White information surfacing: June CoroCoro scans leaked

More Black and White information surfacing: June CoroCoro scans leaked

Scans from the June issue of CoroCoro have been leaked, and more information about the upcoming Pokémon Black and White Versions is forthcoming.

Read more on Bulbanews

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: More Black and White information surfacing: June CoroCoro scans leaked

Aw, the new pokemon is so cute!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Visit Bishie Karis-chan's Youtube Channel

Default Re: More Black and White information surfacing: June CoroCoro scans leaked

And it has Technician! WAY better than Rattata!

I just wonder what the bird looks like...

Bishounen Pride! • "Righteousness will always triumph over evil!" • Karis's Fanclub

SHSL Gambler CrackFox's Avatar Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Aww, I've got a feeling these Pokemon are gonna be some of the cutest yet <3

Vintage Sketch's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

A black and white world Blackjack Gabbiani's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Well, we got our new professor. Now bring on the bad guys!

Please be awesome, new bad guys. To stand up to Team Galactic and win over its fans, you have to be awesome.

British Invasion $aturn¥oshi's Avatar Social Media Coordinator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow $aturn¥oshi On Twitter Add $aturn¥oshi on Facebook Add $aturn¥oshi on Google+
    Follow $aturn¥oshi on Tumblr Visit $aturn¥oshi's Youtube Channel

I like that the new professor is female this time.

Post Thanks / Like

Zekrom is a Kokun(?) Pokemon, Electric/Dragon, with Tera-Voltage ability. It is 2.9m / 345kg. Reshiram is a Hakuyoo (?) Pokemon Fire/Dragon, with Turbo-Blaze ability. It is 3.2m / 330kg.

Post Thanks / Like

It's about time a female professor was introduced officially. The new pokemon look interesting as well.

I like the whole "Yin & and Yang" thing they are pulling off with the legendaries.

May Still Have Hope TeamGalacticMercury's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice! FINALLY! We get a FEMALE professor!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Yin-yang sounded right for the dragons. I'd expected they'd be complete opposites in some way.

And yes, a female Dr. Tree-name is a new (unless Ivy counts).

And C-Gear (players' watches?) doesn't sound as good as other devices from before (no Poké at the start of its name).

As for the new Pokémon... I love all creatures, great and small (it was a good book, too), but some of these're hard to compliment or even recognize. From my viewpoint:

"Mamepato" is the G5 Pidgey/Starly. Likely with two evolutionary stages, one in its teens and another in its 30s.

"Chirāmiy" is adorable, but probably a poor fighter (Sentret or Rattata-ish, i bet). And Sweep Slap's description sounds like just another version of Doubleslap.

What the heck is "Munna" supposed to be? The battle screen shows that it floats, so where's Levitate? And telekinesis sounds like (but probably isn't) the opposite of Gravity.

"Gear" is, I think, the most generic name the ever given for a Pokémon. I bet there's another abandoned Power Plant in Isshu. Also, Plus and Minus means they'll only be good in double battles, either paired together or with Plusle/Minun.

"Hihidaruma" is... Heatran-ish body + gorilla arms + pointy teeth + flaming eyebrows (what the...?). No further comments.

"Shimama", thunder unicorn/zebra cross. A variant of Electrike, or maybe Pachirisu, I bet. Likely'll have Horn Attack or even Horn Drill, and a new (perhaps weaker) version of Volt Tackle.

"Megrocko" doesn't make sense, either. A crocodile that lives away from water? (Still better than Hippopotas.)

Oh well. We'll just have to get used to them. We may even love these compared to the ugliness Generation 6 may/may not bring. Only time will tell.
    Last edited by Miar; 11th June 2010 at 04:17 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

so can anyone deduce what isshu is based off of?

Goronda Type Vice-Webmaster Evil Figment's Avatar Vice-Webmaster
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Lots of people, myself included, argue it's based off New York city (with changes, just like Pokemon-Kanto is very different from the real kanto).
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintaka and Hurristat
    He's an evil director / He'll give out infractions / Do something wrong / And he takes direct actions
    Then what'll he do?/ He'll permaban you / You find your name slashed / With a message, 'Adieu'
    Sooooo...watch out!
    "It is said that the federal government, if it was in charge of the Sahara, would run out of sand in five years. Private enterprise, being more efficient, would do it in half the time - and they'd make money off the bridges." - me.
    "My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." - Jack Layton's last letter. Rest in peace, Jack.

Post Thanks / Like

neat^^

Post Thanks / Like

Does anybody know what kinda of plant "Araragi" is? I'm wondering what the Prof's English name will be.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast