Missingno. featured in GameFAQs character battle: Glitch Pokémon needs your support!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missingno. featured in GameFAQs character battle: Glitch Pokémon needs your support!

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Missingno Vs Sephiroth in Gamefaqs character battle: Glitch Pokémon needs your suppor

Missingno Vs Sephiroth in Gamefaqs character battle: Glitch Pokémon needs your support!

Missingno continues to go strong in the GameFAQs Character Battle VIII, but needs your support if he's going to defeat Final Fantasy VII's Sephiroth in the 3rd round. Cast your vote now before it's too late!

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries

Default Re: Missingno Vs Sephiroth in Gamefaqs character battle: Glitch Pokémon needs your su

Is it just me or is there not even a link to the voting page anywhere?

Okay, it's on the front page, but that could have been clarified better in the article.

Default Re: Missingno Vs Sephiroth in Gamefaqs character battle: Glitch Pokémon needs your su

Missingno. get publicized and the others don't

Pkmn Trainer Red - Out in Round 2 V Mega Man X
    Mewtwo - Out in Round 1 V Ganondorf
    Charizard - Into the Division Final v Bowser
    Pikachu - Out in Round 3 V Solid Snake(David)

From Bulbanews
    A wild card "joke character" entry in the GameFAQs Character Battle VIII
    It is a joke that a glitch gets a news item while the legit characters aren't even mentioned. I mean look at poor Mewtwo, didn't even get passed Round 1.

黒い王様 Archaic's Avatar Webmaster
    Blog Entries
    Follow Archaic On Twitter

A glitch he/she/it may be, but Missingno is still fondly remembered by many.

We had intended to do a general article on how they all went at the end of the contest, but given the massive upset Missingno has managed with the defeat of a "Noble Nine", and potentially defeating another if he closes the gap, we didn't think we could let it go.
    神出鬼没 - shin shutsu ki botsu

But Piakchu beating Snake could have been as equally epic, or even Red beating Link(Now there is an underdog victory we can be proud of). I mean knocking out a Noble Nine is an accomplishment in itself and Missingno. has already done this.

I highly doubt No.000 will beat the One Winged Angel simply because he is drawing from most of the FF fan base. I mean I only vote for Missingno. because I despise FF7 and I would love to see Sephiroth lose, but want I'm saying is we should get our good character in high positions and if characters like Missingno. get fairly high then we've done our job as Pokemon fans.

Also I looked at the full bracket and we could have taken down Link(A former champion), Sonic, and Solid Snake. We could of had right now 4 of the Noble Nine under us but we sat on it until an impossible task comes, Joke v FF Demi-God.

Note: If Charizard wins he's next opponent will be a Noble Nine then most likely be another after that
    Sub-Note: We need to do a SSB and try to ditch Mewtwo in favor of Lucario
    Last edited by zcs87; 12th March 2010 at 06:36 AM.

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulweaver On Twitter Add Soulweaver on Facebook Add Soulweaver on Google+
    Follow Soulweaver on Tumblr Visit Soulweaver's Youtube Channel

Nnnnngggggh.... I think I'll still go for Sephy, for obvious reasons ;)

P.S. News(?).
    Last edited by Soulweaver; 12th March 2010 at 07:52 AM.

Former staff member · X Pokédex status (incl. foreign dexes) · Bank Living Dex status · 3DS FC: 4699 6589 8963

Cheers to the Freeze Luna Tiger's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Follow Luna Tiger on Tumblr

Nostalgia is not worth the ire of my girlfriend. Go, Seph!
    PRIA is my haunt, 45500 is my identity,
    the black stronghold is my fortress.

Blog Entries

My vote honestly goes to Missigno. Because literal Ghost's Gen I sprite is epic, so are the Gen I sprites of those Aerodactyl and Kabutops skeletons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellwarden View Post
    So....everyone is happy that a "Deux Ex Machina" is being taken down with another Deux Ex Machina....
    Quote Originally Posted by Iteru
    You know, it would be hilarious if Harley did get a sex change and became Langley.
    Youtube account, DA account, SerebiiForums account, Tinypic account, Imageshack account, Photobucket account,Smogon account, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Missingno. featured in GameFAQs character battle: Glitch Pokémon needs your support!

Missingno. featured in GameFAQs character battle: Glitch Pokémon needs your support!

Missingno continues to go strong in the GameFAQs Character Battle VIII, but needs your support if he's going to defeat Final Fantasy VII's Sephiroth in the 3rd round. Cast your vote now before it's too late!

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries
    Follow Takoto On Twitter
    Follow Takoto on Tumblr

Default Re: Missingno. featured in GameFAQs character battle: Glitch Pokémon needs your suppo

It's tempting to vote for Seph... but, I never actually played FF7 (yet!), only seen Advent Children. SO YEAH.

~Giovanni Fan|★|Silver Fan~
    ★ An Illustration student from the UK; with a particular love of black tea, cats, deer, jellyfish, octopus, moths and the colour purple ★
    ♥ Umbreon, Gardevoir, Drifloon, Joltik, Gengar, Malamar ♥ Mewtwo, Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Darkrai, Xerneas ♥
    ~ DeviantArtTwitterTumblr ~

Blazaking's Avatar Staff ArtistModerator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Blazaking On Twitter Add Blazaking on Google+
    Follow Blazaking on Tumblr Visit Blazaking's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Missingno. featured in GameFAQs character battle: Glitch Pokémon needs your suppo

MissingNo. all the way!

Blog Entries

Missingno. ain't going to win. The character battle rounds are nearly always predictable till the finals, alas

Tullio
    The Long Walk
    For Joshua Cook, it's a long walk away from his dull life to the Pokémon League. But does he really want to be the very best? A coming-of-age story of adventure, friendship and growing up in the world of Pokémon.

What a shame. I wanted to see the FFVII fans cry. Not that I even hate the game, it's just that Sephiroth still being this popular is ridiculous.

Blog Entries

I also wanted FFVII characters to be out, but not by Missingno.; it's not a novelty anymore and I don't find it either a nostalgic or a interesting thing from RGBY.

Where do I vote for this?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast