Mexican Celebi distribution announced: Celebi to be distributed at GamePlanet stores
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mexican Celebi distribution announced: Celebi to be distributed at GamePlanet stores

Default Mexican Celebi distribution announced: Celebi to be distributed at GamePlanet stores

Mexican Celebi distribution announced: Celebi to be distributed at GamePlanet stores

A distribution of Celebi has been announced for Mexico. The Pokémon will be distributed from Feb. 21 through March 6 at participating GamePlanet stores across the country.

Read more on Bulbanews

Default Re: Mexican Celebi distribution announced: Celebi to be distributed at GamePlanet sto

Present a ticket to the store?

Default Re: Mexican Celebi distribution announced: Celebi to be distributed at GamePlanet sto

Que bueno que se acuerdan de nosotros

Thats good news for us Mexicans!

Quote Originally Posted by Outrage View Post
    Present a ticket to the store?
    I'm guessing it means you'll have to buy something.

Personally, I prefer going to the U.S. to get mine. Then again, I live close to the border, and have honestly never heard of that store before.

I just remembered how much I miss Hawaiian Punch. <nostalgia>

Gameplanet is kind off like the Mexican equivalent of Gamestop.

:)

Well, Both Mexico, and Canada have the same dates for Celebi. So this definitely means the US will have the excact same dates as well at Gamestop! The dates should be officially confirmed for the US this week since February 21st is only just 2 weeks away.
    #PokemonXY 3DS XLs launch September 27th! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Vhazhiphor View Post
    I'm guessing it means you'll have to buy something.

Personally, I prefer going to the U.S. to get mine. Then again, I live close to the border, and have honestly never heard of that store before.

I just remembered how much I miss Hawaiian Punch. <nostalgia>
    Yes, but they could be more specific... Could anyone else amend the article to say: "players will need to present a preorder ticket for Pokémon Black or White to the store in order to download it". (It says so on the Gameplanet page).

And ugh, I hate it when they do that. They did it to Jirachi too, you had to preorder HGSS to download it... luckily that was also distributed through Wi-fi *gets hopeful*.

Less cute in person Beth Pavell's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ok, glad as I am for Mexicans, it seems that every country's getting thier dates for Celebi confirmed but the UK. Come on, only 24 days left till Black and White are released! We're dying of the anticipation here!

(PS Seriously, it is good news that other places are getting distriutions)

We're very concerned. Bittersweet's Avatar

What about Australia?! We've heard nothing about a Celebi event, retail or Wifi.

(P.S. I just noticed this was my 493rd post. LOL)
    My Friend Code: 2836 – 0113 – 5349
    Mii name: Night
    In-game name: Night

Blog Entries

I got excited for a minute until I saw that I have to buy something to get the Celebi
    WTF?
    Hell no. I already got one anyway.
    FC
    Pearl 5284 5949 8353
    HG 3997 0410 0534

White 3654 0198 4036

ahh, I hope I don't have to pre-order for Celibi here. Jeez, it's the last chance I have for Zorura, as I missed all the beasts.

and btw. am I the only one who is fond of the idea of a Mexican Celibi? I imagined him with puffy sleeves and maracas for a second there, and the idea pleased me.

You know the beasts are out on WiFi right now, you can download them.

needs a new avatar Shiny Staraptor's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Outrage: It's possible Gordon has no wi-fi, and no access points around.

Anyway, I just hope this reaches Ireland. But probably not, because
    of this article.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neoflare
    star i have your eevee
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Yagami
    IF YOU EVER WANT TO SEE IT AGAIN, COME TO ... AVENUE
    Y Friend Code: 2578-3150-3027

Blog Entries
    Follow hurristat On Twitter
    Follow hurristat on Tumblr

It's good that Pokemon is trying to expand the markets for Pokemon events, both Greece and Mexico are having their first pokemon events.

content reblog tumblr | dumb reblog tumblr | if youre able to figure out like seven or eight of these characters than we are going to be friends.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hurristat View Post
    It's good that Pokemon is trying to expand the markets for Pokemon events, both Greece and Mexico are having their first pokemon events.
    Actually, both countries already had events in the past.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast