'Mewtwo Strikes Back' HD remastered version to air May 3: Broadcast begins at 8 a.m.

Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By Aviator Zero
  • 1 Post By Yoshi1001
  • 1 Post By JewelsVerne

Thread: 'Mewtwo Strikes Back' HD remastered version to air May 3: Broadcast begins at 8 a.m.

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default 'Mewtwo Strikes Back' HD remastered version to air May 3: Broadcast begins at 8 a.m.

'Mewtwo Strikes Back' HD remastered version to air May 3: Broadcast begins at 8 a.m. on TV-Tokyo

The HD remastered version of Pokémon the First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back will be aired on TV-Tokyo May 3 at 8 a.m.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries

Default Re: 'Mewtwo Strikes Back' HD remastered version to air May 3: Broadcast begins at 8 a

I thought that they would air it instead of Movie 15 in July. But at least this way they might also air Mewtwo Returns before the premiere of Movie 16.

PotentiaSapientiaAudacia Aviator Zero's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Aviator Zero's Youtube Channel

Default Re: 'Mewtwo Strikes Back' HD remastered version to air May 3: Broadcast begins at 8 a

Each one of these Japan-exclusive treats makes me feel more spurned by The Pokémon Company.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    I thought that they would air it instead of Movie 15 in July. But at least this way they might also air Mewtwo Returns before the premiere of Movie 16.
    I have wondered if we'll be getting a restored version of that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Aviator Zero View Post
    Each one of these Japan-exclusive treats makes me feel more spurned by The Pokémon Company.
    Warner Bros. probably isn't too happy either. Hopefully the parties involved can get something worked out (also, without knowing what the actual stumbling block is, we can't really assign blame).
    sonic10158 likes this.

Blog Entries

Visit ashita's Youtube Channel

Ah man times like these i wish i lived in Japan......
    and spoke Japanese too of course

Originally Posted by MAGNEDETH View Post
    personally, ive never been raped, but i try to rape as many people on a daily basis as i can.
    my record is 47 people in one day, oh what a day...

Hope this releases on Google Play or iTunes soon! :)

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

I wish they'd put this remastered one out west too and on bluray...

Things like this and whatever problems TPC and WB is having is why I wish TPC would consolidate the anime (bring all of their stuff, such as movie and show dvd/bluray rights, under one roof and have THEM determine what to release, and not several companies) so there could be universal releases, and that certain parts of the world won't be screwed out of neat stuff like this

Top game series: Pokémon, Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman Arkham, Ace Combat, Forza, GTA, Sly Cooper, etc

Blog Entries

Visit ashita's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by sonic10158 View Post
    I wish they'd put this remastered one out west too and on bluray...

Things like this and whatever problems TPC and WB is having is why I wish TPC would consolidate the anime (bring all of their stuff, such as movie and show dvd/bluray rights, under one roof and have THEM determine what to release, and not several companies) so there could be universal releases, and that certain parts of the world won't be screwed out of neat stuff like this
    I relly don't know why they haven't done this all along i mean if companies can do it with other Anime then surely they can with Pokemon?

Originally Posted by MAGNEDETH View Post
    personally, ive never been raped, but i try to rape as many people on a daily basis as i can.
    my record is 47 people in one day, oh what a day...

Who am I? Where am I? JewelsVerne's Avatar

I can't believe this movie is old enough to be remastered! I remember going to see it in theaters.
    sonic10158 likes this.

Soul Silver FC: 1335 6964 5411

White FC: 3525 9470 1419

White 2 FC: 5415 9061 5639

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JewelsVerne View Post
    I can't believe this movie is old enough to be remastered! I remember going to see it in theaters.
    Uh, the very beginning of the series is now 15-16 years old. If you REALLY want to feel old, how about the fact that Hoenn is 10 years old now? Yeah....

Anyway it should be interesting to see this in HD. Hopefully I can watch it somehow.
    Last edited by The Fighting Misty; 29th April 2013 at 11:54 PM.

Bonded Forever Misty Calls Masquerain's Avatar
    Blog Entries

All I can say is THANK GOD ITS JAPAN EXCLUSIVE. I don't really want TPCi tainting this movie.