Mewtwo to be distributed in Korea: 'Mewtwo Strikes Back!' to air on Korean TV

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By BulbaBot
  • 1 Post By Ghetsis-Dennis

Thread: Mewtwo to be distributed in Korea: 'Mewtwo Strikes Back!' to air on Korean TV

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Mewtwo to be distributed in Korea: 'Mewtwo Strikes Back!' to air on Korean TV

Mewtwo to be distributed in Korea: 'Mewtwo Strikes Back!' to air on Korean TV

A Mewtwo will be distributed in Korea starting Feb. 16. This Mewtwo will be distributed via both infrared and Wi-Fi connection. In addition, the movie Mewtwo Strikes Back! will air on Korean cable TV.

Read more on Bulbanews
    투 애니원 likes this.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Mewtwo to be distributed in Korea: 'Mewtwo Strikes Back!' to air on Korean TV

I find weird that this was posted on February 6th, which, according to the games, is Mewtwo's birthday.
    33Whimsicott33 likes this.

Ambitious Creator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Steelrush On Twitter Add Steelrush on Facebook Add Steelrush on MySpace
    Add Steelrush on Linkedin Follow Steelrush on Tumblr Follow Steelrush on Flickr Visit Steelrush's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Mewtwo to be distributed in Korea: 'Mewtwo Strikes Back!' to air on Korean TV

Strange...Is this the first time Korean TV has actually showed any Pokemon movie?

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetsis-Dennis View Post
    I find weird that this was posted on February 6th, which, according to the games, is Mewtwo's birthday.
    I find it weird that Mewtwo's birthday is the day before mine lol

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

Blog Entries
    Add Dr.J on Facebook
    Visit Dr.J's Youtube Channel

i cant wait to get one for myself
    Come check out the GGNetwork channel :D gaming done by 8 other players. SUBSCRIBE, LIKE, AND CHECK OUT OUR FACE BOOK AND WEBSITE!!

https://www.youtube.com/user/GGNetworkChannel

VGC Player The Knights of Wario Land's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well, happy birthday Jesus beater, I mean Mewtwo.
    Black 2 FC: 2151-5959-1760

Wanna delve into the deep world of the Pokemon VGCs? Then head on over to user-run NuggetBridge for all of your needs!

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Strange...Is this the first time Korean TV has actually showed any Pokemon movie?
    No. Korea had actually shown a lot of Pokemon movies in the Korean dub - in the theaters AND cable TV. Mewtwo Strikes Back had been in the theaters and it had been very succesful. The dubbed VCR and DVDs are still selling. I think they mean it's the first time Mewtwo Strikes Back is aired on cable TV. Lugia was also in the theaters, but movies 3, 4, and 5 had been skipped - none of them had been in the theaters or on TV. At LEAST I think so because I never saw any advertisements about them when pokemon is hugely popular.

However, Movie 6, 7, and 8 HAD aired on cable TV, but never in theaters. Movie 9, 12, 13, and 14 have all been in the theaters and on cable TV (except for 14 - it'll show up soon, though). I can't recall Movie 10 and 11 ever being in the theaters but they were definitely on cable TV.

ALL dubs - no subs XDD

Though... it's quite nostalgic. I remember when I was a little kid and Mewtwo Strikes Back had first been in the theaters. It had been my very first time going to the theaters alone and I was very excited. They gave out surprise gifts as souvenirs and special cards... XDD I did cry at the ending...XDD Maybe I should flip the TV on and watch it XDD

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetsis-Dennis View Post
    Funny coincidence. It was announced on Feb 2, I didn't see it until Feb 5, on which day I got someone to translate it, and due to a timezone difference didn't get it back until Feb 6. I wish all of these Mewtwo events just started on Feb 6 to show that TCPi actually knows that it is Mewtwo's birthday.

YugiMoto-Quote-Reikokuna Altaïr Ibn La' Ahad's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I already have a Mewtwo LVL. 100, so I think i'm good. But of course Korea has some nice events and such, so be sure to check it out guys.
    The Forgotten Knight of the Forums. Don't you forget me too...