Mew distribution starts on October 15th: Distribution to last Oct. 15-30 - Page 2
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Mew distribution starts on October 15th: Distribution to last Oct. 15-30

I need beer money dammit! Rob Anybody's Avatar

Default Re: Mew distribution starts on October 15th: Distribution to last Oct. 15-30

Quote Originally Posted by Super Charizard View Post
    So how far do I need to go into the game before mystery gift apeares? do I need to get to like the second rival battle or is it as simple as getting my first pokemon, fighting my rival, saving, turning it off, doing it, and I have Mew?
    It's there from the start, though I would advise beating the rival first. at most it will take 1/2 an hour.
    I don't calculate stat values, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are. I just play the game normally. If you agree copy & paste this in your sig.

ALL BOW BEFORE THE MIGHTY HYPNOTOAD!

Garrus Vakarian Facts

My Fic: Fabricati Diem, Pvnc Help a struggling writer! Read and review! Constructive criticism is much appreciated!

Default Re: Mew distribution starts on October 15th: Distribution to last Oct. 15-30

already have a shiny blue mew, but hey another wont hurt, and this one will be my very own, rather than through trade.

so hell yes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Boy View Post
    It's there from the start, though I would advise beating the rival first. at most it will take 1/2 an hour.
    Ok! And I tolld my papa about this! He said I can most likely get the game before this event is done!
    Diamond friend code: 4125 8769 6126

White friend code: 4513 3590 0644

White 2 friend code: 2065 8368 4111

Hooray! You're gonna smash a lot of gyms with Mew now aren't you?
    I don't calculate stat values, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are. I just play the game normally. If you agree copy & paste this in your sig.

Garrus Vakarian Facts

My Fic: Fabricati Diem, Pvnc Help a struggling writer! Read and review! Constructive criticism is much appreciated!

Follow Daxdiv On Twitter

I already have the Ranch Mew, but having another one doesn't hurt. I'll be sure to pick this one up in time.

YES I LOVE MEW.........................
    that spermy bastard

Hooray! You're gonna smash a lot of gyms with Mew now aren't you?
    YES! Not getting Heartgold and Soulsilver till around now wasnt unlucky after all,...unless the gamestop turns out to out of stock of them.
    Last edited by Super Charizard; 12th October 2010 at 08:55 PM.
    Diamond friend code: 4125 8769 6126

White friend code: 4513 3590 0644

White 2 friend code: 2065 8368 4111

Question Re: Mew distribution starts on October 15th: Distribution to last Oct. 15-30

and will need to acquire the Pokédex in the game
    Does this part of the announcement mean you need to have the National Pokédex, or just the initial one Professor Oak gives you?

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    Does this part of the announcement mean you need to have the National Pokédex, or just the initial one Professor Oak gives you?
    The initial Pokedex.

Garrus Vakarian Facts

Find Me On The Youtubez SaffronGamer's Avatar

Cool Re: Mew distribution starts on October 15th: Distribution to last Oct. 15-30

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post

you'll be fine
    you just need any pokedex for this

The initial Pokedex.
    Phew, cool, thanks. Been too busy to get the National one yet.

Blog Entries

wierd i just this with the japan 10 anv mew 3 days ago
    another wont hurt

awesome, my first non glitch mew, i cant wait so you can get this thing only on HG/SS, or can you get in on DPt too?

追放されたバカ
    Keepin' mah prized red Duskull caged up?! Ya bet your ass.
    Blog Entries

Dammit, the Wifi connection never working sure does come to bite you in the ass.

Is it loaded straight to your party, or the box, for what it's worth?

Yay! I've never had a legit Mew before :)

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast